• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

It was already a hard watch with that male Karen presenting her a historic award (kind of disrespectful ngl), but y'all want her to SIT in traffic with him? :ghostface:

1 hour ago, kimberly said:

1 time

6 Inch (FWT)

7/11 (FWT)

Wait wasn’t 7/11 performed in Homecoming and the Made in America fest?

7 minutes ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

Wait wasn’t 7/11 performed in Homecoming and the Made in America fest?

yes. this account compiled the list for her tours, like I said. just counting her tour setlist over the years. it doesn't include any special performances (so no Coachella, TIDAL, Dubai, Indian wedding etc.) or TV performances and such.

2 hours ago, kimberly said:

a fan account on instagram (bey.park) compiled the number of times Bey's performed each song on tour. I'm listing their numbers below:

490 shows (featured on all 8 tours)

Baby Boy

Crazy in Love

Naughty Girl

over 350 shows

366 - Irreplaceable

354 - Diva

over 300 shows

332 - Get Me Bodied

307 - Freakum Dress

306 - Halo

over 250 shows

296 - Me, Myself & I

292 - Survivor

269 - Upgrade U

259 - Single Ladies

over 200 shows

249 - Run the World

248 - Deja Vu

240 each - Bootylicious, Jumpin Jumpin, Say My Name

232 - If I Were a Boy

219 - Ring the Alarm

210 - Bug a Boo

205 - 03 Bonnie & Clyde

200 each - Check on It, Listen

I just saw this, one would think Halo would have been higher but then again it missed her first two tours.

Diva just needs to go unless she really vamos it up. On the flip side it doesn’t feel like Irreplaceable has been performed as much, same with Single Ladies. 

#JusticeForSweetDreams #JusticeFor6Inch

3 hours ago, kimberly said:

6 times

Sweet Dreams (I Am.. x5, FWT x1) :gaycat6:

She deserves JAIL time for this

3 hours ago, kimberly said:

6 times

Sweet Dreams (I Am.. x5, FWT x1) :gaycat6:

This one is wild lol

Why in the hell would she skip Sweet Dreams so much but give Radio every night.. (no shade)? 

sometimes I wonder if she went on lip sync battle to take over the algorithm and overshadow the lipping allegations :priceless: 

like THAT was so random, she was bored as hell 

18 minutes ago, Starshine said:

sometimes I wonder if she went on lip sync battle to take over the algorithm and overshadow the lipping allegations :priceless: 

like THAT was so random, she was bored as hell 

Channing Tatum was in the elevator and threatened to leak information :gaycat5:

Screenshot-20230423-020343-Chrome.jpg

Not BSG almost Platinum

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Not BSG almost Platinum

so random :rip:

did it even chart?

1 hour ago, HausofArtpopII said:

so random :rip:

did it even chart?

Yeah, for 1 week

3 hours ago, Armani? said:

Not BSG almost Platinum

Deserved. 

Mark my words, I see this becoming a staple at her upcoming shows. Irreplaceable style. Sis is heavily in her Black Pride bag and has been for almost a decade. This very much on-brand and is hella accessible on the ear.  

10 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Cmon Act 2 RODEO:jonny5:

she could definitely make a country/rock project work

The time has come for Baby Boy, Naughty Girl and Diva to leave their spot. 

I said what I said. 

Diva still does it for me, Naughty Girl and Baby Boy can go though..

Edited by benyonce

Naughty Girl is one of her best songs and one of her most alluring performances. If there's one song I wish would never leave her setlists it's this one :sorry:

I hope she brings the FWT version back for the Renaissance show 

Leaving it out of her Coachella set was HUGE mistake 

IMO, the only real staples for RWT are: Crazy, Baby Boy, Single Ladies, and Naughty Girl (only because it so easily lends itself to the sound of the current era with the Donna sample). Maybe Drunk In Love after the virality and as a bridge to "modern Bey".

Everything else can GO! From Diva to even Formation. 

We have had tour after tour of the same staple songs, clear personal favorites (of HERS lol), alongside total randoms (like Resentment = WTF!)

Crucially, Bey is not really reinventing the wheel when it comes to the themes and BPM of her discography (stay with me). I mean that in the sense that she has ready-made new(er) songs to pick from if she wants to give:

* Bad Bish (Alien, Pure Honey, Cozy, Savage, Mood 4Eva, Move)
* Ballads/Vocal Moments (Bigger, Spirit)
* Empowerment (Break My Soul, My Power, Brown Skin Girl)
* Southern (Church Girl, Black Parade)
*  Vibey (Summer Ren, I'm That Girl, Find Your Way Back)

* Retro / Funk (Cuff It, Virgo's Groove, Before I Let Go)

* Dancehall / Afro Inspired (Heated, Already, Water) 

As well as totally left angles for her like: America's Got A Problem and All Up In Your Mind.

She literally has ALL bases covered with a ton of new songs. 

I want Bey to get her in Madonna bag of structuring her entire tours around her current album and either working contextually relevant older tracks to that new sound/feel or omitting them completely and not giving a damn while doing it. 

Outside of slaying the performance side of things, there's actually a science to touring and building long-term demand. Bey already gets/does this, but I want her to go all the way there. Especially as Rennie is her most hard-hitting, universally embraced album in well over a decade. No more benching new songs (or bonafide essentials like Single Ladies) only to perform songs like Resentment (WTF).

By benching even beloved songs and centering the entire spectacle around Renaissance (and even, to a degree, The Gift) she all at once gives her present material the shine it deserves, cements songs that haven't received a ton of love (so doing with The Gift what she did with Run The World and Ring The Alarm), and creates an air of must-see around each tour as it may be the "only/last time to hear x track" before her next musical evolution and the tour attached to that.

Madonna has mastered this, hence her huge per tour gross/demand and only now in her mid 60s is giving the girls the regular degular "celebrating the hits tour". Something her peers tend to start doing in their late 30s onwards. 

Bey has the enviable position of still being in her peak enough for people to come and both deal/love a tour centered around new material. She ought to do it, as it won't always be an option. 

Edited by Cbreezy

11 hours ago, kimberly said:

a fan account on instagram (bey.park) compiled the number of times Bey's performed each song on tour. I'm listing their numbers below:

490 shows (featured on all 8 tours)

Baby Boy

Crazy in Love

Naughty Girl

over 350 shows

366 - Irreplaceable

354 - Diva

over 300 shows

332 - Get Me Bodied

307 - Freakum Dress

306 - Halo

over 250 shows

296 - Me, Myself & I

292 - Survivor

269 - Upgrade U

259 - Single Ladies

over 200 shows

249 - Run the World

248 - Deja Vu

240 each - Bootylicious, Jumpin Jumpin, Say My Name

232 - If I Were a Boy

219 - Ring the Alarm

210 - Bug a Boo

205 - 03 Bonnie & Clyde

200 each - Check on It, Listen

a perfect list of songs to retire, i don’t wanna see any of these on the setlist besides CIL, DV, NG and maybe MM&I for a cute POTS mashup 

Being real real, the only staple is Crazy in Love/Halo....

SL is jarring which is why it's competing with IIWAB for streams, but live it'll be a fun addition but not essential imo. 

I actually think Sweet Dreams has the potential to explode during the tour if done properly bridge and all...  respectively it's aged better than SL on daily streams and never truly got a moment in the sun. The era of streaming resurgences makes it ripe for a comeback and it sonically is the most Rennie song Bey has recorded. It once came on after Alien Superstar and the transition was flawless wow :WAP:

I don’t think Beyonce ever really loved Sweet Dreams like that. She recorded it to throw a bone towards what the music scene had evolved into by that time before rebelling against it during the 4 era. That’s why she would perform it & then pull it off the set list quickly. It’s not a favorite.

29 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

IMO, the only real staples for RWT are: Crazy, Baby Boy, Single Ladies, and Naughty Girl (only because it so easily lends itself to the sound of the current era with the Donna sample). Maybe Drunk In Love after the virality and as a bridge to "modern Bey".

Everything else can GO! From Diva to even Formation. 

We have had tour after tour of the same staple songs, clear personal favorites (of HERS lol), alongside total randoms (like Resentment = WTF!)

Crucially, Bey is not really reinventing the wheel when it comes to the themes and BPM of her discography (stay with me). I mean that in the sense that she has ready-made new(er) songs to pick from if she wants to give:

* Bad Bish (Alien, Pure Honey, Cozy, Savage, Mood 4Eva, Move)
* Ballads/Vocal Moments (Bigger, Spirit)
* Empowerment (Break My Soul, My Power, Brown Skin Girl)
* Southern (Church Girl, Black Parade)
*  Vibey (Summer Ren, I'm That Girl, Find Your Way Back)

* Retro / Funk (Cuff It, Virgo's Groove, Before I Let Go)

* Dancehall / Afro Inspired (Heated, Already, Water) 

As well as totally left angles for her like: America's Got A Problem and All Up In Your Mind.

She literally has ALL bases covered with a ton of new songs. 

I want Bey to get her in Madonna bag of structuring her entire tours around her current album and either working contextually relevant older tracks to that new sound/feel or omitting them completely and not giving a damn while doing it. 

Outside of slaying the performance side of things, there's actually a science to touring and building long-term demand. Bey already gets/does this, but I want her to go all the way there. Especially as Rennie is her most hard-hitting, universally embraced album in well over a decade. No more benching new songs (or bonafide essentials like Single Ladies) only to perform songs like Resentment (WTF).

By benching even beloved songs and centering the entire spectacle around Renaissance (and even, to a degree, The Gift) she all at once gives her present material the shine it deserves, cements songs that haven't received a ton of love (so doing with The Gift what she did with Run The World and Ring The Alarm), and creates an air of must-see around each tour as it may be the "only/last time to hear x track" before her next musical evolution and the tour attached to that.

Madonna has mastered this, hence her huge per tour gross/demand and only now in her mid 60s is giving the girls the regular degular "celebrating the hits tour". Something her peers tend to start doing in their late 30s onwards. 

Bey has the enviable position of still being in her peak enough for people to come and both deal/love a tour centered around new material. She ought to do it, as it won't always be an option. 

not too much on Resentment…it wasn’t random or WTF choice. It was a fan fav since B’Day era & one of her most well known album tracks. Plus provided some of her best vocal highlight performances since she stopped performing “Dangerously In Love”. I’d rather hear that than “Spirit” which is less impressive & has no context outside the movie.

hopefully “Plastic off the Sofa” will have that place on the tour. Some Hive seem to think it should just be dancing…there’s a segment of Hive & GP that loves the Beyonce that will sit/stand and simply sing her ass off too…not just shake it.

if that hag doesn’t bring back partition… it fits the slutty, dark, experimental Renni vibe perfectly it’s been a minute since it got an iconic performance and it’s one of the only ST songs that translates well live… it better be there 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.