• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

6 hours ago, yonsé said:

FWT had the most consistency in costumes. OTR II had some amazing looks (family feud)

but also....some not (wtf is this green dress)

ca1853d930073e7182ad47d4fec10801.jpg

this is a serve though :redface:

6 hours ago, yonsé said:

FWT had the most consistency in costumes. OTR II had some amazing looks (family feud)

but also....some not (wtf is this green dress)

ca1853d930073e7182ad47d4fec10801.jpg

This Statue of Liberty ensemble was cute tho.

15 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

:rip: Girl.

:deadbanana:

I say that look isn’t as bad as others on OTR II. 

2 hours ago, Shelter said:

Act 2 isn't coming. Her whole focus is the tour right now. 

what about visuals

2 hours ago, Shelter said:

Act 2 isn't coming. Her whole focus is the tour right now. 

While you're probably not wrong, she's done this before with BEYONCE, and Lemonade

5 hours ago, BGKC said:

Something about BMS feels so nostalgic already. Anytime I revisit it it’s like im being taken back to summer 2017 it makes no sense. 

This makes sense! It’s a song that if you heard for the first time, you would not know when it was released! 

7 hours ago, Devin said:

:deadbanana:

I say that look isn’t as bad as others on OTR II. 

That's not saying much though. :deadbanana2: She did have some atrocious outfits on OTR II.

13 hours ago, BGKC said:

Yesss! It’s one of the first images that pop into my head when I think “Beyoncé” 

spacer.png

The way each of the 3 body suits were constructed to her every curve…. The darker stones on the waist, the hip pads, the push up bra, each stone being 3D and reflecting light from every angle…. Mr. Mugler really showed out. Popped the tatas out, snatched the waist, accented the hips, matched her skin tone perfectly and gave her mile long legs. Plus the bow accentuated her butt but didn’t make it a focus. 

8 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

While you're probably not wrong, she's done this before with BEYONCE, and Lemonade

and everything is love… she is a sick woman we need to learn to expect the unexpected from her

57 minutes ago, kimberly said:

and everything is love… she is a sick woman we need to learn to expect the unexpected from her

or not to expect anything..

twitter stans really dumber than us lmao not the facebook gibberish :deadbanana2::rip:

"the tour will be divided into 4 blocks just like the disc" you mean just like any vinyl ever ? :juanny:

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

twitter stans really dumber than us lmao not the facebook gibberish :deadbanana2::rip:

"the tour will be divided into 4 blocks just like the disc" you mean just like any vinyl ever ? :juanny:

Not a green wig for an entire segment oh my :ahh:

2 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Not a green wig for an entire segment oh my :ahh:

the liddos would find a way to spin in into "she’s copying gaga" :ahh:

I mean, I think she's wearing a green wig in Pure/Honey

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the liddos would find a way to spin in into "she’s copying gaga" :ahh:

:hoetenks:

I don’t understand. Her shows in Amsterdam were sold out. But now there are many seats available :deadbanana:

40 minutes ago, Embustera said:

I don’t understand. Her shows in Amsterdam were sold out. But now there are many seats available :deadbanana:

This kinda happens with many stadium tours. 

They reach a capacity goal to consider it “sold out” then open additional sections at lower prices. 

1 hour ago, Embustera said:

That's not a lot, they will be gone. There was actually more yesterday when I looked so they are being snapped up already. They hold back tickets sometimes or start selling off vip sections. The fact that tickets for some are 381 euro for night 2. :rip: Insane. Also amazing how she has sold 2 nights in Poland. 

I've seen rumours now for a 2nd UK leg with many dates. 

the one thing that i hope for RWT that's been missing since she started stadium tours are the crowd interaction moments. there's been none of those personal moments that used to go viral on Mrs Carter & IAWT shows. i forgot that Beyonce crowd surfed during IAWT until it went a viral a few weeks...probably b/c that was her weakest tour & I watched the Vegas version 100x more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.