Beyoncé

Kisuke

6 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

and most of her worst ever :rip:

Like what? OTR II had barely any misses (besides that Gucci print disaster w/ the denim shorts). If anything, the styling was more eclectic than the first OTR.

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

6 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

Like what? OTR II had barely any misses (besides that Gucci print disaster w/ the denim shorts). If anything, the styling was more eclectic than the first OTR.

the first OTR wasn’t great either so that’s not a good argument :rip: ofc she makes most of it look okay cause her attitude and face card carry but the clothes themselves were mostly cheap looking, tacky or hideous  
42002586_250628942292964_465179315565610

beyonce-3.jpg

JOjKyDh3i6Dz_1280x1280_KaMXZQjO.jpg

DhB-ArTXUAEZhLo.jpg:large

rs_634x1024-180701145540-634.beyonce-otr

More-OTRII-Looks-Beyonce-Wears-Balmain-C

a7c81e75abcc9aa62108012820121eb8.jpg?res

hbz-beyonce-jayz-embed-shutterstock-1529

jm9fVItRYNla_1280x1280_KaMXZQjO.jpg

2b21071ce2d63f9bcd65bb68d2ae55cd.jpg

855f20ad00eaa4b415ccd0be384e4fc4.jpg

ca1853d930073e7182ad47d4fec10801.jpg
4931982-6262209-Oh_la_la_She_showed_off_

So I’m thinking she can do Blow, transition into a You Make Me Feel cover, and then straight into Cuff It?

Imagine her just belting the chorus out over and over.

I was thinking of posting in here the titles of each song as she performs them, but I figured a million other people will be doing that all over twitter anyway and I'll probably forget to take my phone out once she appears onstage :rip:

12 hours ago, Kassi said:

I just pulled the trigger on Club Renny resale tickets after reading this thread. 

wAnJijc.png

I was trying to wait for the prices to go down, but tonight I was looking at Taylor's tickets and her prices actually went UP the closer the tour dates got. :jonnycat:

All this talk about tour videos ending up Tik Tok was absolutely nauseating. At least during the YouTube heydey, the content wasn't pushed to everyone, just fans. Between Tik Tok, Twitter, and YouTube shorts, this is going to be Dubai on steroids since she's never performed any of these songs. That type of promo can only drive up ticket prices.

Plus, I just know Beyoncé is going to do something annoying like release the visuals and drive up demand as the tour progresses. This whole era I swear...

ppaFuYQ.gif

Not 5k:jonny: You should’ve looked at one of the low demand cities. You probably would’ve gotten a better deal on Club Renn. But I know not everyone wants to travel. 

Break My Soul really is one of her best leads, for sure

Did Bey inspire this wave of 90s dance tracks?

(new rita track, the kim petras and nicki track)

10 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I agree. She made a good safe choice.  I was shook when mostly everyone in my circle were positive about it when it came out. Usually her leads are a bit polarizing. It’s purely an anecdotal observation but interesting. 

3 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the first OTR wasn’t great either so that’s not a good argument 

Nah the first OTR outfits were the best of her career, so far.

3 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

I agree. She made a good safe choice.  I was shook when mostly everyone in my circle were positive about it when it came out. Usually her leads are a bit polarizing. It’s purely an anecdotal observation but interesting. 

I actually thought it was polarizing myself, because it was so different from her usual sound.  I absolutely need more music from her like Rennie, and I'm worried we wont get it :lmao:

1 minute ago, XtunaStan said:

I would argue for the original FWT outfits but yeah OTR were amazing except for a select few (the v shape ***** one and the trash bag :skull: )

Also, the diamond leotard from the Paris shows was SO much better than the one she had for the US dates

23 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I'm agree. I hope that song will for encore in setlist

9 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

true! ...and with best wigs :clap3:

10 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

Nah the first FWT outfits were the best of her career, so far.

i heavily agree 

FWT had the most consistency in costumes. OTR II had some amazing looks (family feud)

but also....some not (wtf is this green dress)

16 minutes ago, yonsé said:

FWT had the most consistency in costumes. OTR II had some amazing looks (family feud)

but also....some not (wtf is this green dress)

It’s giving charity benefit.. but sits a nice dress I suppose. Who’s doing the costumes for RWT? 

Edited by Flanders

3 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

I was thinking of posting in here the titles of each song as she performs them, but I figured a million other people will be doing that all over twitter anyway and I'll probably forget to take my phone out once she appears onstage :rip:

girl your sweet ass better stay FOCUSED, you need to soak everything in and most importantly you have to be ready to throw something hard at her if she dares to skip AHAP 

she’s starting a damn world tour in 19 days and we haven’t officially seen her in 3 months and half of us are convinced she’s crippled…. this is how it’s going to be from here on out huh ? :rip:

2 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

girl your sweet ass better stay FOCUSED, you need to soak everything in and most importantly you have to be ready to throw something hard at her if she dares to skip AHAP 

I know I know, I usually do. I never take videos or photos at concerts, but I wanted to be of service to the basé brethren alongside whom I've suffered in the desert for the 40 years since July 29

Just now, Mitsouko said:

I know I know, I usually do. I never take videos or photos at concerts, but I wanted to be of service to the basé brethren alongside whom I've suffered in the desert for the 40 years since July 29

oh honey, the suffering will continue once the tour’s over and we have no visuals and no new album, we’ll be here for each other for a long long time  :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.