Beyoncé

Kisuke

Every single time one of those roaches posts a troll thread they get exposed for being racist, they never learn:ahh:  She hasn’t even dropped the album or a single but the talks of her finally going commercial has the girls frothing at the mouth it’s quite sad!

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I need her to release it, especially so it plays during pride events. 

Adding to the Spotify discourse, the 3 year absence on streaming is definitely to blame for her underwhelming streaming presence (relative to her non-peers) on the platform and I believe her team will take steps to course correct this with the upcoming album launch. I think anything from a single to a trailer would resolve this as she's very much still revered in the GP's eyes. Nonetheless though, her overall streams on Spotify are NOWHERE near bad when you consider she's a late 90s/early 00s act and has withheld two of her most successful albums from the platform for years so please quit with the dramatics. I can't believe y'all are allowing these losers to get to your heads.

51 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Is that amount good? How much did Taylor did with preorders?

It's definitely good as a pre-order sum, given that the girls these days are going to #1 on some weeks with as little as 50k.

54 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Is that amount good? How much did Taylor did with preorders?

Taylor's Reputation had amassed more than 400k ahead of its release, according to Billboard. So anything over 100k is fantastic. 

I need her to release it, especially so it plays during pride events. 

9 minutes ago, abeille said:

Adding to the Spotify discourse, the 3 year absence on streaming is definitely to blame for her underwhelming streaming presence (relative to her non-peers) on the platform and I believe her team will take steps to course correct this with the upcoming album launch. I think anything from a single to a trailer would resolve this as she's very much still revered in the GP's eyes. Nonetheless though, her overall streams on Spotify are NOWHERE near bad when you consider she's a late 90s/early 00s act and has withheld two of her most successful albums from the platform for years so please quit with the dramatics. I can't believe y'all are allowing these losers to get to your heads.

Those people did pop and B did R&B/urban. I'm mad nobody ever talked about this. 

5 minutes ago, abeille said:

Taylor's Reputation had amassed more than 400k ahead of its release, according to Billboard. So anything over 100k is fantastic. 

Oh well whatever it is I hope she will do well with the albums. The hype from album announcement + hype from magazine then single then videos then (touring ?) then vinyl up until the release day +++ promotional performance

50 minutes ago, Devin said:

I think she’ll captialize on the moment announcing the tour album release day, release week, or after she drops the lead (if one happens). 

Would be good, but I have a theory. 

I think she will go all-out for act 1 with all the retail configurations, visual album etc.

And let act 2 (which will probably also have a visual) be timed with the tour announcement in  Fall 22/Q1 23. Granted we'll all be hyped for act 2, the tour is added incentive to re-invest in the project and it will be a surefire seller. I could see them then doing the whole "pre-order act 2 for tour pre sale" access. Automatic sales.

What is SO iconic about this era and her finally leaning into the promo game is that they really can play this so many ways and get ALL THE SALES. 

Somebody who tried to be edgy has to deal with a 50%+ droppage in first day streams. :fan: Karma really does make me happy at times

1 minute ago, Cbreezy said:

I think she will go all-out for act 1 with all the retail configurations, visual album etc.

And let act 2 (which will probably also have a visual) be timed with the tour announcement in  Fall 22/Q1 23. Granted we'll all be hyped for act 2, the tour is added incentive to re-invest in the project and it will be a surefire seller. I could see them then doing the whole "pre-order act 2 for tour pre sale" access. Automatic sales.

What is SO iconic about this era and her finally leaning into the promo game is that they really can play this so many ways and get ALL THE SALES. 

The most amazing thing about it all is the fact that her calling these stages "acts" gives so much room for the future. It already feels like a huge commitment in a way that's gonna extent the entire era for years tbh. It's incredible. I really feel she's aiming for a Future Nostalgia type of longevity with the way she might be handling these acts and stages.

i just hope that the single or preview song is not a rapping/talking song...that's going to be an instant way to turn off listeners

people are so sick of rapyonce...it needs to be melody & vocals

2 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

i just hope that the single or preview song is not a rapping/talking song...that's going to be an instant way to turn off listeners

All signs point to this being the case. 

I totally missed the Metro article until today and certain aspects made me gag:

A source told us: ‘She played some of the new records for some friends and the consensus is that it’s her happiest body of work to date.

‘It’s a natural continuation from her last two records because she wrote them out of her desire to find peace in the world and in her marriage. She is in a place where she feels like that is possible, and wrote songs which reflect where she is with her faith as a Christian.’ 

The source added: ‘The songs they heard are pure summer vibes. The UK division of her label have asked her to spend more time over there because they know the Brits will love her dramatic new sound.’ 

This double confirms the purposeful leaking of into about the pop-up shows in the UK. Initially we were all like "ok, but why the UK?" and this highlights why. 

It's also really exciting that they are thinking internationally with this, as I feel that the last few projects (beyond the tours) have been very US-centric with the feeling that whatever pops here will carry over. This new method for this type of music shows a lot of thought and savvy strategy. Hopefully it all pays off. 

Illuminati rumors are back, this record will be IT :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Illuminati rumors are back, this record will be IT :jonnycat:

:ahh: She is baaaack for real

Really exciting that she'll be finally focusing on the UK and presumably the rest of Europe this era. Given how well her last 3 largely R&B/Urban releases did here, I have no doubts that her new dance-oriented sound will be highly received. It's giving black COADF on all fronts.

11 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

All signs point to this being the case. 

I totally missed the Metro article until today and certain aspects made me gag:

This double confirms the purposeful leaking of into about the pop-up shows in the UK. Initially we were all like "ok, but why the UK?" and this highlights why. 

It's also really exciting that they are thinking internationally with this, as I feel that the last few projects (beyond the tours) have been very US-centric with the feeling that whatever pops here will carry over. This new method for this type of music shows a lot of thought and savvy strategy. Hopefully it all pays off. 

Oh wow, that article truly gives us some more insight. If they are THAT confident in the record being sth the UK is gonna eat up, then she basically has Europe in the palm of her hands. Finally a record I can blast with my friends who will collectively jam to it 

YZzWPef.gif

Y'all don't know how difficult it was to blast Bey these past 6-7 years. All I had music wise that resonated with them was Formation, Savage Remix, Yonce/Partition. That's it. They didn't care for the rest. Maybe 7/11 and Mi Gente remix on a good day. At one point I was like "please I cannot listen to Crazy in Love/Single Ladies as the token Bey-song anymore"

YZzWPef.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

35 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

Oh wait I actually like this idea. :jonny5:

Do you think this Tidal twit has anything to do with Bey’s project ? It’s kind of … weird? 

Edited by mrjaldin

1 minute ago, mrjaldin said:

Do you think this Tidal twit has anything to do with Bey’s project ? It’s kind of … weird? 

https://twitter.com/julianmeoficial/status/1538172039240077315?s=21&t=LtM0Z4x2ahZLm51FnBAGFw

I feel they obviously gonna try to use Beys release as a means to gain new subscribers. She's the main draw after all. I doubt she's doing exclusive stuff on that platform. She must've learned from her mistakes seeing the rollout now

Sometimes it just crosses my mind that the last time she truly anounced sth was when she told us to stay hydrated before her Coachella gig. If that's anything to go by, I-

YZzWPef.gif

1 hour ago, giRLbye. said:

!!! 

If it's rap, the Era is over.

If she's so inclined, leave it as an album track or singke #5. 

She will need to work hard to reclaim her streaming presence and that just won't do. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.