Beyoncé

Kisuke

3 hours ago, Rafael said:

When I think of a gifted writter who is also a huge entertainer I think of Mariah, especially in her early days... now that was a powerhouse woman... if I saw that comparison with Bey I would be more than ok.

But Taylor feels... well.... :psyduck:

I love Mariah but…no.

• Replies 116.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

4 minutes ago, king_queen said:

Stanning for her is so delusional at this point. I have already spent so much money and I’m not even sure if she can walk :jonny2:

:rip: 

Beyoncé the entire concert:

Ebop-nqXQAATUEQ.jpg

The tour will be like that Club Renaissance event in LA. Just her voice. A chance again to be listeners and not viewers, while taking in every gem of the pristine production.

Spoiler

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-pa

10 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I'll still be entertained if she rolls out in a wheelchair during my shows though

Im just glad that whatever foot injury was + the instagram post guarantees that we’ll get POTS. But does it? :jonny2:

8 minutes ago, tachiwaka said:

Beyoncé the entire concert:

Ebop-nqXQAATUEQ.jpg

Sis gonna be on the airlift from Dubai the entire show :jonny2:

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

The tour will be like that Club Renaissance event in LA. Just her voice. A chance again to be listeners and not viewers, while taking in every gem of the pristine production.

Hide contents

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-pa

:jonny2:

15 minutes ago, king_queen said:

Stanning for her is so delusional at this point. I have already spent so much money and I’m not even sure if she can walk :jonny2:

6 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I'm sorry, but did you really just jump to Ashley possibly murdering her? 

ppaFuYQ.gif

I screamed :bibliahh:

50 minutes ago, Devin said:

Yup time for a good ole album ranking. Its been a while. 

When you think about it, Ashley betraying Bey is the same as the archduke Franz Ferdinand being assassinated and sparking World War 1, there are shockingly similar connections between these two events

spacer.png

1 hour ago, king_queen said:

:bibliahh:

What's stopping her from making an album with Gary Clark Jr

beyonce_story_650_051514015705.jpg

15 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

When you think about it, Ashley betraying Bey is the same as the archduke Franz Ferdinand being assassinated and sparking World War 1, there are shockingly similar connections between these two events

spacer.png

ollie-london-ollie-london-its-trew.gif

1 hour ago, king_queen said:

:rip::priceless:

she was holding onto that ramp for dear life coming into jay’s concert… she’s never beating the palliative care allegations i fear 

15 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

What's stopping her from making an album with Gary Clark Jr

beyonce_story_650_051514015705.jpg

It will be AMAZING as a producer on Act 2: Rodeo (Rock & Country Album)

35 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

"WELCOME! To the Renaissance World Tour. Y'all ready to daaance?"

videomoviespeechwizardofozoffer.jpg

:hoetenks: I'm really laughing at this

13 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

spacer.png

You're right, it's giving Julius Caesar, it's giving Dreyfus Affair

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

spacer.png

wasnt bey a huge danaerys fan and even bought the set eggs? i feel like I remember reading that somewhere.. would make sense as well.. ashley being her very own varys moment

2 hours ago, king_queen said:

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

"WELCOME! To the Renaissance World Tour. Y'all ready to daaance?"

videomoviespeechwizardofozoffer.jpg

35 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

"do we have any naughty girls in the house tonight ?"
lady-gaga_240-2.jpg

SCREAMINGGGGG :ahh::ahh:

15 hours ago, BGKC said:

Beyoncé probably hired all the pretty boys to the tour and it’s upsetting the homegirls from previous tours (assuming they’re even axed). I can take or leave Ashley atp, but I’m already in love with the idea of Bey having (sexy) male dancers at her side for much of the Renaissance tour. Like bring on the pretty girls too, just not the same old same old from FWT/MCS etc. 

it’ll probably be an IASF tour ratio

How are we Beyhydrated mid-era? I… I’m at a loss for words. I was gonna say the film better be game changing, but I’m not even anticipating it anymore. My tour date isn’t until July and I will try my best to avoid all leaks, so I have NOTHING to look forward to for a while.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.