• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Just now, Godontop said:

It says she registered 12 songs on ASCAP :coffee2: if so I'm  so late

Does it show the song titles?

2 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Does it show the song titles?

No titles

What do we think the chances are of a Katy collab on Act II? I would really love to hear it and I feel like Beyoncé has been throwing subtle hints.

2 minutes ago, Prism said:

What do we think the chances are of a Katy collab on Act II? I would really love to hear it and I feel like Beyoncé has been throwing subtle hints.

Katy…Perry?

what hints are you picking up on? 

I just looked at ASCAP, only two things that I don't recognize from last time

Walk The Walk (Looks like Stargate produced with Amanda Ghost and Ian Dench) (probably IA...SF reject?  Doesn't list Bey as writer)

and

I Go Gets Out (Detail production?  Old from BEYONCE I think)

Just now, Hallad173 said:

Katy…Perry?

what hints are you picking up on? 

The disco themes of Renaissance are very on theme with Champagne Problems visuals by Katy Perry from her last album SMILE.  

Just now, Prism said:

The disco themes of Renaissance are very on theme with Champagne Problems visuals by Katy Perry from her last album SMILE.  

Oh buddy.

Just now, kaveer said:

Oh buddy.

Before the Hive start - I AM NOT SAYING SHE COPIED KATY. Beyoncé is such an original and talented artist!

3 minutes ago, Prism said:

Before the Hive start - I AM NOT SAYING SHE COPIED KATY. Beyoncé is such an original and talented artist!

That's far from what I was thinking don't worry

Beyoncé has NEVER featured a white woman on her albums, I don't think republican sympathizer Kathy Purry is going to change that now :dies:

dead @ "Beyoncé has been throwing subtle hints" :deadbanana4: 

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

Beyoncé has NEVER featured a white woman on her albums, I don't think republican sympathizer Kathy Purry is going to change that now :dies:

dead @ "Beyoncé has been throwing subtle hints" :deadbanana4: 

but yeah there’s been absolutely no hint of her working with Katy :dies:

that’s like me saying Bey is collabing with the Wonder Girls because their most recent albums had strong retro vibes :toofunny2:

3 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

but yeah there’s been absolutely no hint of her working with Katy :dies:

that’s like me saying Bey is collabing with the Wonder Girls because their most recent albums had strong retro vibes :toofunny2:

that's a reissue addition to Sasha Fierce. original release only featured her solo version of "Video Phone."

and "Beautiful Liar" with Shakira is on the B'day Deluxe that came out a year after the standard album. 

the only white people she featured on her standard issue studio albums are James Blake and Jack White, both on LEMONADE. I'm not saying she won't feature any white people in her music but it's highly unlikely that white woman would be a has-been who is only making headlines for being weird af with contestants on American Idol and voting for the republican mayoral candidate for Los Angeles (who lost the election lol). :rip:

38 minutes ago, Prism said:

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, Prism said:

I am 101% sure Beyoncé's never watched that :deadbanana:

I kinda feel bad bc Prism prob thinks we’re dismissing Katy. :deadbanana4: In reality I just don’t see it in either career paths. 

33 minutes ago, Devin said:

Yeah idk about a Katy Perry collab, in 2023 esp.

:deadbanana2:

18 minutes ago, Devin said:

I kinda feel bad bc Prism prob thinks we’re dismissing Katy. :deadbanana4: In reality I just don’t see it in either career paths. 

well I definitely am but I’m also just a b*tch

12 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

well I definitely am but I’m also just a b*tch

:deadbanana4:

maybe bc most collabs (which I love) to make her albums acknowledges Black talent or underrated/up-and-coming artists who standout. 

even if act ii is country i rather it be a mickey guyton collab over katy on a folky beat. :skull:

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

:deadbanana4:

maybe bc most collabs (which I love) to make her albums acknowledges Black talent or underrated/up-and-coming artists who standout. 

even if act ii is country i rather it be a mickey guyton collab over katy on a folky beat. :skull:

tbh I think both in terms of style and vocals, a country/rock/americana-inspired album would be perfect for a Yola collab

6 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

tbh I think both in terms of style and vocals, a country/rock/americana-inspired album would be perfect for a Yola collab

Wait a minute I kinda support this pairing hmm. :mandown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.