Beyoncé

Kisuke

12 hours ago, sillycilla said:

Is anyone else nervous about this tour? I hope it goes well!

Why wouldn’t it go well?

• Replies 111.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

5 hours ago, Natcrus said:

inch resting

first tweet is fake (one of drake’s demo producers who knows **** and wanted some attention) second tweet is old news 

New logo on the lanyard. 

16 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

first tweet is fake (one of drake’s demo producers who knows **** and wanted some attention) second tweet is old news 

back to the drought i guess...

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

back to the drought i guess...

giphy.gif

the real drought will be act II’s debut numbers if she keeps acting like this

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, IlluminatiFreak said:

New logo on the lanyard. 

I love it. I'd love it if the merch used it. 

13 minutes ago, IlluminatiFreak said:

New logo on the lanyard. 

are we sure the logo is bey related ? it doesn’t match at all, especially the red/orange :deadbanana4:

if it is i guess it’s just to make it less obvious and attract less attention

7 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the real drought will be act II’s debut numbers if she keeps acting like this

giphy.gif

no need to worry about that, an album needs to be released in order to debut

giphy.gif

Dubai she had a completely alternate dance team with her it’s not gonna be the same vibe as the tour. Those girls are not coming with her on the road and apparently les twins are back too. It was a private performance for rich people she was giving rich puss and it worked for that event. Y’all are taking things out of context.

39 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

This is so cute. When’s the trailer coming omgggggg :jonny5: like please 

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

are we sure the logo is bey related ? it doesn’t match at all, especially the red/orange :deadbanana4:

That shade looks very close to the color she used in the lyrics videos so I'm guessing it's really the logo

I love that we start getting little crumbs every day, it finally feels like she's moving and I'm ready for that serve 

11 hours ago, kimberly said:

don't forget when Cam*la Cab*llo performed ENERGY and humped the stairs during her Rock in Rio set. 5 songs off of the album got live performances and none of them performed by Giraffe. :deadbanana4:

spacer.png

I chose to forget :rip:

1 hour ago, Natcrus said:

no need to worry about that, an album needs to be released in order to debut

giphy.gif

and as we know the albums, visuals, documentary and tour are all scrapped, nothing to see here 

giphy.gif

The TikTok algorithm quickly learned I want to see Beyoncé videos, but now it's getting experimental :deadbanana4:

OT: I'm ready for Ashley to be replaced already

11 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

That shade looks very close to the color she used in the lyrics videos so I'm guessing it's really the logo

I love that we start getting little crumbs every day, it finally feels like she's moving and I'm ready for that serve 

which ones ? ( cause i haven’t watched half of them thinking "who needs those we’ll get mvs anyway” :dies:

i like the little daily crumbs but when do we get to the part where people crawl around the stadium vents to hear a little something ? 

50 minutes ago, BinhTran1997 said:

New font giving sci-fi/futurism :duca:

Maybe act ii FUTURE is real :jonny5: Renaissance being the past future being the literal future omg :jonny::jonny:

I’m watching the coachella performances and people are tweeting eating it up and praising these artists and I’m just like… that’s it??? The bar is in hell idk because it just all looked so meh

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

The TikTok algorithm quickly learned I want to see Beyoncé videos, but now it's getting experimental :deadbanana4:

OT: I'm ready for Ashley to be replaced already

I think he’s from BEYZIL

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR3GxXdy/

hotties are kinda always in the beyhive 

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

It's entirely unrelated to any branding we've had thus far but if thats her crew and it has RWT 2023 on it, there's nothing else it's going to be lol. Either you're right and its intentionally designed to be discrete or it's alluding to some new branding which could be connected to future acts/merch etc.

1 minute ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I’m watching the coachella performances and people are tweeting eating it up and praising these artists and I’m just like… that’s it??? The bar is in hell idk because it just all looked so meh

spacer.png

It really just goes to show how next level bey is, not that everyone else is garbage 

41 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

and as we know the albums, visuals, documentary and tour are all scrapped, nothing to see here 

giphy.gif

at least we see her when she steps out of her house once every 4 months

QPfPtPm.jpg

Spoiler

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, bijonse said:

I think he’s from BEYZIL

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR3GxXdy/

hotties are kinda always in the beyhive 

they better remake tarzan and cast him istg

19 minutes ago, bijonse said:

It really just goes to show how next level bey is, not that everyone else is garbage 

Homecoming just had this feeling of grandeur, there was such a meaning behind it, the whole performance oozed the life and love that was poured into it, if you’re gonna headline a festival I feel like you should really leave a mark!

My expectations are too high though, I’m praying that Blue is taking notes from her mother, I refuse to accept that Beyonce is a once in a lifetime phenomenon, I need to see more artists deliver that level of quality!

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.