Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

kinda scared the tour is giving live at dubai just with less ballads… 

i know she always gives her all during performances but the way this era and last performance went… hmm :michael:and this time we can’t blame jay again if she serves low energy #otrII

Now that would be the last straw for me

I might just turn into a hater if she dare go up on that stage and pull a Dubai on us after the shitshow that were the last 10 months

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

31 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

fully agree, i was one of said first dates :priceless: i was heated once the end of the US leg began, the setlist, energy, outfits, hair… everything was just so much better 

and literally THIS, the tour and album were very unnecessary, i still don’t understand why she did it and why she didn’t just do "dance to this old ****" tour à la Mrs Carter 2013 without releasing a new album… she should’ve just done a Homecoming Tour and call it a day, without dragging him with her… as you say oh well what happened happened :swan:

that’s what worries me :chick3: (along with her recent "eh let’s just do nothing" attitude) 

that being said Be Alive at the oscar’s was a lot more "high energy" than whatever she was doing in that desert… i expected more walking around, interacting with the crowd, clapping in her hands/stevie wonder tribute style performance… and that’s really the minimum i’d like for the tour :priceless: 

if it’s more standing around stoically with a bunch of dancers around her i-

Didn’t they tour together to help him fulfill some sort of touring contract? 

1 hour ago, suneclipse121 said:

But that goes deeper to my feelings that the EIL/OTR 2 saga was completely unnecessary. Such an avoidable flop (EIL) but oh well it happened. 

Jay really overstated the demand for another Watch the Throne. He's never going to replicate its success. It's just sad he dragged Bey along with it.

5 minutes ago, Triton said:

Didn’t they tour together to help him fulfill some sort of touring contract? 

exactly he made like 500M with those 2 tours to seat his live nation deal 

39 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Not gonna lie, I'm kind of scared the first few dates are going to be exactly like this. :dancehall:

43 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

fully agree, i was one of said first dates :priceless: i was heated once the end of the US leg began, the setlist, energy, outfits, hair… everything was just so much better 

and literally THIS, the tour and album were very unnecessary, i still don’t understand why she did it and why she didn’t just do "dance to this old ****" tour à la Mrs Carter 2013 without releasing a new album… she should’ve just done a Homecoming Tour and call it a day, without dragging him with her… as you say oh well what happened happened :swan:

that’s what worries me :chick3: (along with her recent "eh let’s just do nothing" attitude) 

that being said Be Alive at the oscar’s was a lot more "high energy" than whatever she was doing in that desert… i expected more walking around, interacting with the crowd, clapping in her hands/stevie wonder tribute style performance… and that’s really the minimum i’d like for the tour :priceless: 

I know this is extra but I would be really upset and probably cry :deadbanana4: I spent money I shouldn’t have for this tour and I’ve let her slide with not doing anything for Renaissance because I still have faith that she will bring it on stage/tour like she always does. But if she gives THAT then I will be truly devastated. 

45 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

The Stoicism takes me out!! Well she got til September to shake that sh*t off 😂

Cuz The way I hyped her concerts up to my friends so they’d get tickets…. I’ll be so embarrassed if she shows up all detached af 😂

3 hours ago, Devin said:

Oh wow CUFF CLASSIC is now the longest! :jonny5:

Still crazy that all of this came from a random tiktok dance. 

If this never happened the era would have been even more dry :rip: 

30 minutes ago, Monday Night Messiah said:

Not gonna lie, I'm kind of scared the first few dates are going to be exactly like this. :dancehall:

Same. And it'd be so sad cause Renaissance is SUCH a dance-y album and she could serve so much good choreo.

I'm so scared she'll just stand there with her wind machine and chimy around the stage :weeps: 

I can only hope and pray we’re getting some sort of vegas spectacle for this tour because I might call it quits if she serves Dubai again, ESPECIALLY with these prices.:chick3: I am 99% sure that won’t be the case however, even at her worst she still provides a spectacle and outperforms her peers with ease. Performing is her bread and butter, one thing she’s gonna do is give us our money’s worth.

Plus, we had people tweeting a while ago that she was looking for dancers for voguing/ballroom so from that alone we can expect we’re gonna get some sort of party for this tour.

Thinking Of You

She should’ve toured HOMECOMING to cities with large populations of Black people and advertised heavily with HBCUs.

We wanted to see that live.

35 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

She should’ve toured HOMECOMING to cities with large populations of Black people and advertised heavily with HBCUs.

I'm not convinced she wasn't going to

39 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I can only hope and pray we’re getting some sort of vegas spectacle for this tour because I might call it quits if she serves Dubai again, ESPECIALLY with these prices.:chick3: I am 99% sure that won’t be the case however, even at her worst she still provides a spectacle and outperforms her peers with ease. Performing is her bread and butter, one thing she’s gonna do is give us our money’s worth.

Plus, we had people tweeting a while ago that she was looking for dancers for voguing/ballroom so from that alone we can expect we’re gonna get some sort of party for this tour.

I don’t have these doubts at all. Not when there’s a whole bar in the Club Renaissance section. I’m expecting studio 54 meets outer space. 

I do expect less energy from her than usual though. As in I can see the dancers taking up more shine than her dancers had on her previous tours. Nothing that would take away from the overall experience though, but I just can’t see Bey doing a handful of the very physically demanding numbers that are popular in the vogue/ball

room scene (not without injury anyway) 

OTR was because of JAY. I think she was exhausted, that tour made no sense or the album either. We can't compare it though, she has had years to prepare for this tour, I do think she will bring it but maybe not as hard as she used to. We can't use Dubai as an example, that was thrown together. I'm expecting a massive spectacle, and I'm sure that is what will happen. Hopefully the energy is good. 

She’s going to be literal disco ball with the hydraulics riser working overtime as she stands on it in the middle of the stadium with a shiny glittery outfit, wave her hands a bit while she lets the wind machine, lights/lasers and multi angle cameras do the work. It will look great on the big screens given the fast cut shots. 

She’ll come down for a bit, get a drink of water, to tell the baguettes how beautiful we all look tonight, how she feels the energy, thank uncle Johnny and how much she loves us deep. Cue in Halo and end of show. 

Beyonc%C3%A9-Coachella-Performance-2018-

Thinking Of You
1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

I don’t understand why she didn’t. The marching band, the set design, the arrangement, the lift, everything was perfectly suited for a stadium tour. All she had to do was copy and paste.

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

OTR was because of JAY. I think she was exhausted, that tour made no sense or the album either. We can't compare it though, she has had years to prepare for this tour, I do think she will bring it but maybe not as hard as she used to. We can't use Dubai as an example, that was thrown together. I'm expecting a massive spectacle, and I'm sure that is what will happen. Hopefully the energy is good. 

It was a financial decision made for their family. And a smart one since she was unable to tour in 2020 as probably planned 

I know a lot of us are hinting that she might be slowing down energy wise for RWT but wasn’t Madonna and hell even Tina Turner still giving it their all in their 40’s and 50’s. I don’t see why the same can’t be true for Bey. I don’t see why she wouldn’t be able to bring it like we’re used to from her. 

3 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

2 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

I definitely thought this video below was a teaser for an HBCU performance tour sponsored by Adidas. (She could've at least used "Before I Let Go" in the background for the entire vid so this could double as a music video)

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

17 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

I know a lot of us are hinting that she might be slowing down energy wise for RWT but wasn’t Madonna and hell even Tina Turner still giving it their all in their 40’s and 50’s. I don’t see why the same can’t be true for Bey. I don’t see why she wouldn’t be able to bring it like we’re used to from her. 

Madonna at 54 with more children than Bey 

Thinking Of You
13 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

I definitely thought this video below was a teaser for an HBCU performance tour sponsored by Adidas. (She could've at least used "Before I Let Go" in the background for the entire vid so this could double as a music video)

And she did nothing :fish2:

11 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

Not the XO slander in here

right?? XO slander is so 2014...

6 hours ago, Armani? said:

Do yall think Chloe & Beyonce will collab at some point?

no. not anytime soon. Bey hasn't even bothered to post about Chloe's album :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, dnboy1 said:

I think OTRII was kind of "mid" because she literally had just finished Beychella a couple months prior...and just had twins before that. Shorty was tired as hell.

She's had more than enough time to rest, I have no doubt that she'll give her 100%.

And it was recycled arrangements from Beychella, FWT and the first joint tour. 

Am I insane for hoping for I Am Tour level of energy?

4 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

Am I insane for hoping for I Am Tour level of energy?

nah, this is RENAISSANCE.

52 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

Madonna at 54 with more children than Bey 

Exactly!!! Madonna slayed :jonny5: Bey has no excuses but to serve.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.