Beyoncé

Kisuke

what if she does the unthinkable and serves a "go girl give us nothing" level performance on tour, just to drive it home that she's completely over it

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Do yall think Chloe & Beyonce will collab at some point?

37 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

what if she does the unthinkable and serves a "go girl give us nothing" level performance on tour, just to drive it home that she's completely over it

I bought tickets to three shows, I'd be devastated :rip:

She wont do that, though

Lmao, if this woman starts this tour and does all "blacked out" backgrounds and visuals and just lets the "music do the talking" on a STADIUM tour. 

:deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Lose My Breath said:

I bought tickets to three shows, I'd be devastated :rip:

She wont do that, though

I had a nightmare about it. :skull: About the show not living up to the hype she herself orchestrated, however inadvertently. I don't think she'd phone it in but honestly after this era anything is possible. A year ago I'd never have guessed she had it in her to serve such a shoddy, stingy, anticlimax-around-every-corner era like the one we got. I hope this tour is a course correction and won't feel like a minimum-effort obligation like the rest of this era.

8 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I had a nightmare about it. :skull: About the show not living up to the hype she herself orchestrated, however inadvertently. I don't think she'd phone it in but honestly after this era anything is possible. A year ago I'd never have guessed she had it in her to serve such a shoddy, stingy, anticlimax-around-every-corner era like the one we got. I hope this tour is a course correction and won't feel like a minimum-effort obligation like the rest of this era.

It truly sounds like a nightmare :rip:

9 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Lmao, if this woman starts this tour and does all "blacked out" backgrounds and visuals and just lets the "music do the talking" on a STADIUM tour. 

:deadbanana4:

I would be here for a theater performance, tbh, imagine seeing her in a small venue with an acoustic set :jonnycat:

5 hours ago, Devin said:

I hope Blow makes the RWT setlist it sonically fits.

i’m expecting a honey/blow mashup and if she doesn’t… yeah she better worry about her other knee 

kinda starting to get antsy again… what if the visuals are really scrapped ? :priceless: no more teasing and hints from of team for months, it’s been like half a year since insiders mentioned them… 

You know I'm just really annoyed and pissed off that our first look at any sort of video/visuals from this era is gonna be from a shaky ass fan cam moment from the opening in Stockholm. 

Kerry Washington Eye Roll GIF by The Paley Center for Media

56 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

kinda scared the tour is giving live at dubai just with less ballads… 

i know she always gives her all during performances but the way this era and last performance went… hmm :michael:and this time we can’t blame jay again if she serves low energy #otrII

7 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i know she always gives her all during performances but the way this era and last performance went… hmm :michael:and this time we can’t blame jay again if she serves low energy #otrII

OTRII was amazing :biblio:

@Devin gaslighting me, trying to get me to have ***** moment:sosad:

Just now, Draper. said:

OTRII was amazing :biblio:

her worst tour :biblio: 

it was cute, the US dates were pretty good but europe ? :biblio:

I think OTRII was kind of "mid" because she literally had just finished Beychella a couple months prior...and just had twins before that. Shorty was tired as hell.

She's had more than enough time to rest, I have no doubt that she'll give her 100%.

1 minute ago, dnboy1 said:

I think OTRII was kind of "mid" because she literally had just finished Beychella a couple months prior...and just had twins before that. Shorty was tired as hell.

She's had more than enough time to rest, I have no doubt that she'll give her 100%.

It was the type of music I think. EIL is all midtempo outside of apeshit and not really vocally challenging she couldn’t really give that much once they added that album to the setlist, she chewed her solo songs on the tour as usual

8 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

I saw her in Europe and her vocals were better than FWT. She looked really happy next to Jay too.

2 hours ago, Draper. said:

Right... Honestly, I would start hyping something up because right now the era feels completely abandoned and that's not the right energy to start a tour. 

Now that chloe is out of the way bey is probably gonna do something soon, I think she wanted to give chloe her moment to shine

Y’all always come for OTR II for not being as like dynamic as her solo tours when half the show is jay and then another chunk is EIL slow ass songs. Like what could she do other than do some cute lil jigs on stage lmfaoooo

Just now, bijonse said:

Now that chloe is out of the way bey is probably gonna do something soon, I think she wanted to give chloe her moment to shine

She couldn't have eclipsed a moment that never happened :smiley: But okay, Chloe OUT. Bey now, come on.

6 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

I agree OTR 2 is easily her worst tour. And I went twice and a had a great time  but I will always prefer her solo shows as they are superior by default. OTR 2 was very phoned in and sloppy with the way they did Europe and releasing Apeshit/EIL kinda late into the leg. Her energy was a little off in the beginning but she found her footing by the US

leg. The US got the more complete show. I would’ve been pissed if I was one of the first shows in Europe and got a lesser show. Horrible planning all around. Overall the entire tour was unnecessary. If she wanted tour that badly then she should’ve taken Beychella on tour instead. 

But that goes deeper to my feelings that the EIL/OTR 2 saga was completely unnecessary. Such an avoidable flop (EIL) but oh well it happened. 

4 minutes ago, Draper. said:

She couldn't have eclipsed a moment that never happened :smiley: But okay, Chloe OUT. Bey now, come on.

Agreed but they didn’t understand what everyone has been saying (that nobody really cares for chloe) until the album came and went. Now that they know I think bey is gonna start to give herself priority she’s the only one bringing in the coin to fund those girls projects anyway 

idk she herself  doing it for me on OTR II. And it has her best stage costumes, almost every look was amazing. Jay being there was eating into her time on stage though. I agree that conceptually the entire thing was super unnecessary like they didn’t really bring anything new just the same tour concept from 2014 and I wish she would’ve kept that moving stage for a solo tour. OTR I >>>>

Edited by bijonse

39 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

When was her last high energy performance?

Be Alive (she sang)

Dubai (she sang)

?

OTRII is her worst tour next to OTRI.... honestly she is better solo... i have no mouth she will give us her best tour with Renaissance 

Edited by BeyColombia

16 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

I agree OTR 2 is easily her worst tour. And I went twice and a had a great time  but I will always prefer her solo shows as they are superior by default. OTR 2 was very phoned in and sloppy with the way they did Europe and releasing Apeshit/EIL kinda late into the leg. Her energy was a little off in the beginning but she found her footing by the US

leg. The US got the more complete show. I would’ve been pissed if I was one of the first shows in Europe and got a lesser show. Horrible planning all around. Overall the entire tour was unnecessary. If she wanted tour that badly then she should’ve taken Beychella on tour instead. 

But that goes deeper to my feelings that the EIL/OTR 2 saga was completely unnecessary. Such an avoidable flop (EIL) but oh well it happened. 

fully agree, i was one of said first dates :priceless: i was heated once the end of the US leg began, the setlist, energy, outfits, hair… everything was just so much better 

and literally THIS, the tour and album were very unnecessary, i still don’t understand why she did it and why she didn’t just do "dance to this old ****" tour à la Mrs Carter 2013 without releasing a new album… she should’ve just done a Homecoming Tour and call it a day, without dragging him with her… as you say oh well what happened happened :swan:

5 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

When was her last high energy performance?

Be Alive (she sang)

Dubai (she sang)

?

that’s what worries me :chick3: (along with her recent "eh let’s just do nothing" attitude) 

that being said Be Alive at the oscar’s was a lot more "high energy" than whatever she was doing in that desert… i expected more walking around, interacting with the crowd, clapping in her hands/stevie wonder tribute style performance… and that’s really the minimum i’d like for the tour :priceless: 

if it’s more standing around stoically with a bunch of dancers around her i-

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.