Beyoncé

Kisuke

That flyandfamousblackgirls IG page posted a photo of Bey in like '07 with jet black hair, and now I'm seeing these photos posted in just about every corner of the internet. I never would've even thought that page had that big a reach.

In the same breath, I can't believe that there are so many people that have never seen her with darker hair. :rip:

Edited by Rhythm

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

15 hours ago, Punch said:

That one insider is right for once( and im lowkey shook)

About what?

So 22.5k tickets in 6 weeks?

But I guess this isn't accounting the tickets added.

once she hits the stage in Stockholm, the US dates will sell out immediately.

people aren't looking for tickets right now because they don't know they have a chance.

4 hours ago, bijonse said:

Love drought is kinda better than all those songs though 

NO ONE ASKED YOU THOUGH SO SHUT YOUR TRAP!

:hug:

Anyways despite the DEBAUCHERY that @bijonse just typed, she better perform Jealous on this tour because it is a travesty she only included a portion of it during her VMA performance.

O7ym6XP.gif

2 hours ago, Armani? said:

It’s that damn 2nd Vegas show that still looks tragique. I got CR there easily. :rip: 

It’ll work out in the end bc it’s a tourist destination, but they overestimated the demand there and the presales spanning over like 3 weeks was messy as hell and people were unaware what was going on. They failed to capitalize on the hype.. Not bad though, 92% sold out without a finger lifted. Not even a trailer. :priceless:

Edited by Starshine

3 hours ago, Armani? said:

does this count scalpers and resellers?

7 hours ago, Chris said:

Anyways despite the DEBAUCHERY that @bijonse just typed, she better perform Jealous on this tour because it is a travesty she only included a portion of it during her VMA performance.

O7ym6XP.gif

NAUR you get it

blow

drunk in love

partition

jealous

flawless

mine 

is how the self titled singles went in a perfect world :weeps:

1 hour ago, bijonse said:

NAUR you get it

blow

drunk in love

partition

jealous

flawless

mine 

is how the self titled singles went in a perfect world :weeps:

i fell in love with Beyonce during that album release and i would have probably released the following singles:

drunk in love

partition

rocket -> us release only (rnb)

xo

flawless remix

mine

9 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

i fell in love with Beyonce during that album release and i would have probably released the following singles:

drunk in love

partition

xo

flawless remix

mine

No Blow no singles 

20 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

No Blow no singles 

Right like I can’t believe they chose xo instead smh radio would’ve gotten on board once they saw it was a hit in the streets like they did with drunk in love 

31 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

drunk in love

partition

xo

flawless remix

mine

I kinda think partition and jealous as singles woulda been perfect as a dual release or just a few months apart especially cuz the videos go together. I forgot about rocket though she tugged on speechless wig a bit :jonny5:not sure if radio woulda been ready for that

On 4/7/2023 at 5:43 PM, Lose My Breath said:

ewww

You must be talking about @Keith :lmao:

I would never disrespect Virgo's Groove that way.

ST still remains my favorite but only DIL, Blow, Partition, and maybe Mine/Flawless were the most single and radio friendly tracks. 

Speaking of Blow (job), it kinda irks me she hasn't FULLY performed the song with the second verse and etc..

11 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

does this count scalpers and resellers?

No, only original tickets that have been sold

I'm so confused how this ACT stuff is going to go, especially since the tour starts next month and we still don't have ANY visuals for the first act, or any indication for the following act :rip: 

This is all a complete mess, not to mention it looks like the tour has been relegated to another anglosphere only tour

I feel like a huge disappointment may be coming :lmao:

2 hours ago, Devin said:

ST still remains my favorite but only DIL, Blow, Partition, and maybe Mine/Flawless were the most single and radio friendly tracks. 

This would have been my single release plan for the era. :clap3:

I Am Wynn Las Vegas remains her peak performance. Insane vocals, minimal production/choreography, intimate…. That man in the white shirt in the front row is so infuriating yet so funny 

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

I'm so confused how this ACT stuff is going to go, especially since the tour starts next month and we still don't have ANY visuals for the first act, or any indication for the following act :rip: 

This is all a complete mess, not to mention it looks like the tour has been relegated to another anglosphere only tour

I feel like a huge disappointment may be coming :lmao:

Right... Honestly, I would start hyping something up because right now the era feels completely abandoned and that's not the right energy to start a tour. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.