Beyoncé

Kisuke

not Drake coming up with a dance/ house- influenced album produced by thee Black Coffee and it sounding a mess. 

I need Bey to end him like how she ended his Afrobeats- lite music

4eW.gif

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

17 minutes ago, Destiny said:

not Drake coming up with a dance/ house- influenced album produced by thee Black Coffee and it sounding a mess. 

I need Bey to end him like how she ended his Afrobeats- lite music

4eW.gif

those drake mufasa jams were not it.

the gift however was :giraffe:

4eW.gif

The promotional aspect of this era is really getting me excited. It's been so long since we've seen Bey do a proper rollout, so it's fun to be back on this ride! Not to mention seeing all these amazing writers and producers who are involved. :duca: I really feel like this might be my new fave Bey album. I can't wait!

58 minutes ago, GodSaveTheQueen said:

Where did the 8 collabs rumor come from?

some random on twitter

3 minutes ago, Starshine said:

imagine if she remixes some if her older discography into house/disco for the tour :jonnycat:

I am 90% sure that a) this will be a continuous album and b) shes gonna remix all of her songs to match the vibe of this new album for her tour.

I do feel that it's gonna follow the COAD blueprint by Madonna in that regard

2 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I am 90% sure that a) this will be a continuous album and b) shes gonna remix all of her songs to match the vibe of this new album for her tour.

I do feel that it's gonna follow the COAD blueprint by Madonna in that regard

she's def going to do that, same thing happened with homecoming and those loud ass trumpets. a gay ass tour is coming I just know it.:WAP:

im living for this reinvention, its a breath of fresh air ready to start off the new decade. a new beyonce. 

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Ok, that WP due to Drakes album was definitely not worth it listening to it now nnnnn that album is one hot garbage. The beats are nice I guess, but his lack of vision, commitment and pure talent is apparent. He's just such a 1 trick pony. 

Lets get back to being excited for the real project of the summer

4eW.gif

Lmaaao link the post

So what producers are confirmed so far and do any of them lean to the disco / house / pop direction besides Honey Dijon?

also. What if she gets Legend Dolly Parton on one of the country records

Edited by KingB®

Listening to this Drake album rn, and like someone said earlier... Friends with house beats :lmao:

2 hours ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

What are y'all listening to today?

A day before the announcement I was listening to B'day. Today I revisited Lemonade and IASF. 

i listened to ST today!

16 minutes ago, KingB® said:

Lmaaao link the post

Its on Page 5 of his Album thread. 

Anyway, I do still think he's giving small d energy, but that convo is for another day.

I think the Dolly Parton remix/feat is imminent

4eW.gif

3 hours ago, Starshine said:

the thing is with bey is that she can TRULY transition into any genre she wants because her vocals are so agile and versatile.

when she does jazz, she can truly scat. when she does rap, she can really rap. she's limitless. I'm expecting bey to truly give us a house/dance/disco album while seamlessly making it sound like she was born into this genre. others simply are limited with their voices on some instrumentals. I'm currently listening to drake and she can give us way more. his album sounds like Friends on EIL with dance beats. :rip: 

this is so true! that's why i have always said Beyonce is truly versatile unlike some of the others who also get the "versatile" title

anybody can sing on top of different genre instrumentals...thats not a showcase of versatility. Beyonce knows how to tap into those nuances vocally that are trademark to each genre that she's covered & THAT is the difference. 

19 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Its on Page 5 of his Album thread. 

Anyway, I do still think he's giving small d energy, but that convo is for another day.

I think the Dolly Parton remix/feat is imminent

4eW.gif

I feel this to re Dolly. Perhaps the rumoured "Vinyl deluxe" will have some covers with country/disco legends as bonuses!

also what happened to the base? Only 10 members, thats the lowest I've seen it in a week. It's finally the weekend I want to absorb myself in the hype!

2 hours ago, Destiny said:

Oh ****! What if Black Coffee is on RENAISSANCE as I had hoped about 50 pages ago? :WAP:

4eW.gif

B & Jay are friends with him so who knows :duca:

I just hope we'll have at least one track with a catchy chorus à la Destiny by Malaika

Just now, benyonce said:

also what happened to the base? Only 10 members, thats the lowest I've seen it in a week. It's finally the weekend I want to absorb myself in the hype!

The US girlies are sleeping babe and the European ones are working haha

This FKA Twigs song is pretty good

6 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Do you think we'll have signed copies? :allears:

I hope so, im paying 80€ to get it, sooooo

17 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

That Drake's album is straight up monotonous trash. 

It's actually so bad. I listened to a bit of 5 different songs and it is just an auto tuned mess. Never gotten into Drake but I don't dislike the guy. 

It's good to know Drake is out the way and served that though.

Considering how number one debuts work now, if she has a video ready and a big first week of streams she could do it. I won't jinx or anything and I can't see radio being on her side but I think she could get a good hit to kick off the era with this current rollout. She has AM and Spotify too. I hope it's a Europe-friendly type dance lead as I could see BBC Radio 1 playlisting her high and it doing well in the UK. The UK supported her lots during her sabotage but Hold Up couldn't crack top 10 because of her own bs :toofunny3: we'd moved to streaming by 2014 let alone 2016.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.