• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

She's not coming to my country. I don't know if this feels worse than if she was coming and I couldn't get tickets.

200.gif

27 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

I am TERRIFIED :jonny:Please God. I just need 3!!! :weeps:

The fact that this is only getting worse after the Grammys :rip:

Any tips on how to get tickets? Like do people just refresh the page as soon as the time arrives or they’re already in the website before? I’ve been to100s of concerts but never with this demand and I really want to go to this one :weeps:

livenation sweden just pushed back the presale from feb 6th to tomorrow at 10am when i'm at work :deadbanana2: I WAS GONNA BE OFF WORK ON THE ORIGINAL DATE whyyYYY :deadbanana2:

Edited by helpthomas
typo

Has anyone talked about how they pushed registration deadlines back to noon EST tomorrow? As if it wasn't bad enough. :rip: 

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Has anyone talked about how they pushed registration deadlines back to noon EST tomorrow? As if it wasn't bad enough. :rip: 

Like who exactly are they waiting for- The most dedicated Hive registered in the first hour, just give it to us. :rip: 

1 hour ago, Calypso said:

Which part is the gold circle??? 

The violet areas here (one on the left and one on the right) - "Pelouse Or"

I just got two email notifications from ticketmaster and I saw "Beyonce" in the subject line and my heart exploded :hoetenks: But they were just "new dates announced!" messages for each of my registrations. I'm over this asdfg

14 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

The fact that this is only getting worse after the Grammys :rip:

Don't remind me :weeps:

I have questions :dancehall: This Verified Fan/BeyHive mailing list/lottery stuff is ONLY for the US, right? So how does one get a pre-sale code for a European date?

Just now, Mitsouko said:

I have questions :dancehall: This Verified Fan/BeyHive mailing list/lottery stuff is ONLY for the US, right? How does one get a pre-sale code for a European date?

You have to check on the ticketmaster/Livenation for your concert date depending on the European city to see if they have any presale planned. It's not as clear as the US/UK ones.

Just now, chaeyonce said:

You have to check on the ticketmaster/Livenation for your concert date depending on the European city to see if they have any presale planned. It's not as clear as the US/UK ones.

But what if they do have a presale planned? What's the access to it

So the demand has been exceeded by 800% but the registration period was…extended? :hoetenks:Ticketmaster is so ******* evil. A bunch of greedy liars 

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

But what if they do have a presale planned? What's the access to it

I didn't see anything for the Brussels one yesterday so I went back to check today on tour.beyonce which sent me to the ticketmaster belgium page and it linked me to livenation. I had to create a livenation account to register so that I could access the presales planned for a day before the general onsale.

Just now, chaeyonce said:

I didn't see anything for the Brussels one yesterday so I went back to check today on tour.beyonce which sent me to the ticketmaster belgium page and it linked me to livenation. I had to create a livenation account to register so that I could access the presales planned for a day before the general onsale.

Thank you for this. Live Nation has different sites in each country?

Just now, Mitsouko said:

Thank you for this. Live Nation has different sites in each country?

Yes

2 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

So the demand has been exceeded by 800% but the registration period was…extended? :hoetenks:Ticketmaster is so ******* evil. A bunch of greedy liars 

It's so ****** up. And it doesn't matter when you signed up, it's a lottery; those of us who knew about the link before it was even officially up (aka the actual Hive) could end up with no presale code while McKaneleighynzee who wants to hear Single Ladies can sign up at 11:59 AM tomorrow and get a ticket.

8 minutes ago, Shelter said:

She is looking for female and MALE dancers. Not just females for this tour. 

Good. I love when she has male dancers also and not just female. The stage looks more dynamic.

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It's so ****** up. And it doesn't matter when you signed up, it's a lottery; those of us who knew about the link before it was even officially up (aka the actual Hive) could end up with no presale code while McKaneleighynzee who wants to hear Single Ladies can sign up at 11:59 AM tomorrow and get a ticket.

Maybe communism isn't for us after all

tumblr_inline_o93d1eVzIa1riuxno_500.gif

8 minutes ago, Shelter said:

She is looking for female and MALE dancers. Not just females for this tour. 

I can imagine male dancers slaying choreo for Pure/Honey and making us gag. 

Jill Scott Yes GIF

25 minutes ago, helpthomas said:

livenation sweden just pushed back the presale from feb 6th to tomorrow at 10am when i'm at work :deadbanana2: I WAS GONNA BE OFF WORK ON THE ORIGINAL DATE whyyYYY :deadbanana2:

Call in sick! :WAP:

I can see the visuals coming this weekend with a Grammy performance perhaps? the era is kinda starting again i feel. Hopefully.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.