Beyoncé

Kisuke

Just now, swtamira said:

Can't decide if i wanna sit: comfort, cheaper 

Or stand: better view, more expensive

Someone with experience help meee

The pain is worth it. Foot's last tour was 5 years ago, who knows when rihtirement is coming.

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Just now, Devin said:

I need @Shelter to come to NJ too. :jonny5:

I’m from Ireland. Too bad for me. 

spacer.png

I wish though. I’ll be missing this tour. :doc:

I am blessed to be born in the same city as Bey. I'm just praying I can get three tickets. Registered and ready :jonny:

Just imagine if there were actual effort:

Album: RENAISSANCE

iTunes:
#85 Canada (NE)
#95 Germany (NE)

BREAK MY SOUL

iTunes:
Spotify:

CUFF IT

iTunes:
#26 Belgium (+22)
#52 France (+7)
#57 Germany (NE)
#59 Australia (+13)
Edited by Rafael

I’m really scared I’m not gonna get the ticket in time… everybody and their mamas are reposting her picture… Jesus :deadbanana4: it’s gonna be a bloodbath y’all…

3 minutes ago, Starshine said:

The pain is worth it. Foot's last tour was 5 years ago, who knows when rihtirement is coming.

If i go for GA, the premium/ golden area ppl will still be closer to the stage/ in front of me though. Is it still worth it then?

If i destroy on my back for some artsy fartsy show i'll be so mad. Dino better dance for her life

I signed up for Chicago, Louisville, and Miami:rip:

My partner singed up for Chicago, Nashville, and Dallas

3 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

I’m really scared I’m not gonna get the ticket in time… everybody and their mamas are reposting her picture… Jesus :deadbanana4: it’s gonna be a bloodbath y’all…

People I didn't even know checked for her like that are reposting it. We are SOOOOO ******

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118403e1ee21e0334f54

Any Tea on the the prices for Club Renaissance seats in the U.S? I suspect around 600 dollars...

9 minutes ago, swtamira said:

Can't decide if i wanna sit: comfort, cheaper 

Or stand: better view, more expensive

Someone with experience help meee

Stand, can't truly enjoy a Bey concert while sitting 

Not that it means too much, but HDD have Bey as their pick for AOTY. 

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=334522&title=CHEWING-ON-THE-BIG-4%3A-OUR-PICKS

Anything can happen, but I did tell yall that the whole "political" angle could actual be in Bey's favor (aka that their hands are tied and they essentially HAVE to award her this time). Note that Harry, who they mentioned as "most worthy" is their "should" pick and Bey is now their joint pick. Maybe a preview of what's about to happen?

3 minutes ago, Shelter said:

5 million likes :deadbanana2: more likes than her album announcement. 

Well... she's a live artist, top 2 best live artists of all time along with my avid in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

Stand, can't truly enjoy a Bey concert while sitting 

If i'm all the way in the back of GA wont my sight be kinda **** though

Just now, Cbreezy said:

Not that it means too much, but HDD have Bey as their pick for AOTY. 

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=334522&title=CHEWING-ON-THE-BIG-4%3A-OUR-PICKS

Anything can happen, but I did tell yall that the whole "political" angle could actual be in Bey's favor (aka that their hands are tied and they essentially HAVE to award her this time). Note that Harry, who they mentioned as "most worthy" is their "should" pick and Bey is now their joint pick. Maybe a preview of what's about to happen?

I'm a perpetual pessimist so I think it's still going to Harry or Adele but let's see 

:lakitu:

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

People I didn't even know checked for her like that are reposting it. We are SOOOOO ******

Same omg I am shook :deadbanana2:

Just now, swtamira said:

I was in GA for FWT and I enjoyed the hell out of it :cm: and while sitting is more comfortable and you see everything from above it's not as good as being surrounded by the other fans in the crowd.

Basically got Ticket reserved through conections already im so lucky :jonny5:. So i can spend the Money on another ticket in another city/country !!! Im ready to be slayn

7 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I’m from Ireland. Too bad for me. 

spacer.png

I wish though. I’ll be missing this tour. :doc:

Lbr y'all deserved a date more than any other EU country :doc:

1 minute ago, swtamira said:

You can get early entry GA which guarantees you will be in the front lines, you will have to queue up most likely though

5M likes for the tour announcement in 4 hours

Taylors eras tour post got 5.6m likes in 3 months

Not to compare a 50 year old stay-at-home mom to the best selling artist of the decade but

..... she might really have that website crash for the second time in a few months

6 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I saw this coming. Her status as the unrivalled queen of touring is still intact. 

Just now, abeille said:

Lbr y'all deserved a date more than any other EU country :doc:

I don’t think it’s her fault. We only have 2 stadiums in Dublin big enough for her. They are pretty much booked up with football until August. 

1 minute ago, AxelFox said:

You can get early entry GA which guarantees you will be in the front lines, you will have to queue up most likely though

If i click the 'choose the best seats for me' option in ticketmaster during presale it will do that for me automatically right?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.