Beyoncé

Kisuke

Do we have to only sign up for one or....

• Replies 111.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

11 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Y’all forgive me if this was already answered I’m stressed, but I registered for Onsale for the same date using both the Verified fan and the Beyhive presale, does it override the registration or are we allowed to register for all 3 pre sales for the same tour date?

I hope so or I'm ****** because I did all three :giraffe:

8 minutes ago, Comedor said:

I bought a Ren Pose Box so I have an account in her website and my email should be in their mailing list. :dancehall:

Did you receive any emails back in December about Club Renaissance in LA? If so, you should be fine. 

4 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

Is it too late to register with the Beyhive on the website now? I signed up for that pre-sale on Ticketmaster and didn't know they'd be cross-referencing. :snowman:

I don’t think it’s too late. The cut off time for signing up on her website should be when the Ticketmaster registration closes for whichever Group (A, B, or C) you selected if you’re in the U.S. I don’t know how it works for people outside of the U.S.

5 minutes ago, Pepo said:

It looks like the tour was scheduled to include just a few dates to begin with, so the most convenient venues got chosen. 

Still shocked for Poland though :deadbanana2: 

I'm happy for the fans there, but if Zürich, Wien and/or Milan were skipped, that could only mean that some scheduling conflicts may have occurred. 

I recall the OTRII date completely shattering expectations there. Must be why

The way it's the only Eastern European date though fffff, to think just 3 tours ago she was stopping at places like Zagreb and Bratislava :rip:

how can i get Club Renaissance tickets? Where will they be available?

London people - presale only via o2 priority? What does that mean - I need 02 number or?

Do they usually sell VIP during presale? It's been a while since I've wanted to get VIP tickets so I can't recall.

14 minutes ago, abeille said:

Is it me or are all the stadiums indoor ones? Maybe that's why she skipped Croke Park & Stadio Olimpico:rip:

No multiple european stadiums are not indoor ones

34 minutes ago, kimberly said:

it happened... woke up on my birthday to RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR announcement. :jonny5:

registered for the BeyHive Presale and made my friend register for the general Verified Fan Presale. Now let me find a Citi card holder and befriend quickly.

Happy Bey'Day Kimberly. 

21 hours ago, BGKC said:

Im just waiting for that instagram post from her that’s intense, bone chilling and full of nothing followed by the pre-sale dates. 

:cm: 

Someone please let me know if I should do anything different or extra but I signed up for the Beyhive lottery thing and verified fan thing. I don’t have a Citicard, should I get one? Did y’all? :jonnycat:

also what is beyhive thing, like was that something that I should’ve known about prior to the tour? :deadbanana:

what are the chances I’ll actually get a ticket, cause they said I’d get an email this Sunday for the Beyhive registration and the 24th for the verified fan thing :rip:

2 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

I give up on getting presale info for Brussels, nothing is showing

So miffed at this :deadbanana4: it's literally the 2nd show

Was anyone able to catch when the supposed 2nd Amsterdam date would be? I’m unable to attend the 17th and want to see what other options there might be!

GA has a much better view than row 4/5 right? Someone pls answer me cause this is important for my presale in 2 days:jonny6:

8 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Someone please let me know if I should do anything different or extra but I signed up for the Beyhive lottery thing and verified fan thing. I don’t have a Citicard, should I get one? Did y’all? :jonnycat:

also what is beyhive thing, like was that something that I should’ve known about prior to the tour? :deadbanana:

what are the chances I’ll actually get a ticket, cause they said I’d get an email this Sunday for the Beyhive registration and the 24th for the verified fan thing :rip:

The Beyhive thing is if you signed up for the mailing list last summer on her website. Where the texts came from for the Club Renaissance stuff.

Keep in mind there will be a general sale, too, so god forbid we don't get presale we can still fight to the death during the general sale.

edit: wait... right? there's still general sale? 

Edited by ShouldersSideways

1 minute ago, Dries2504 said:

Was anyone able to catch when the supposed 2nd Amsterdam date would be? I’m unable to attend the 17th and want to see what other options there might be!

Never mind, found out that it’s the 18th!

3 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Since its indoor stadiums she might close them and darken them?

It's not tho. Stade de France is open roof... 

Sigh 

Lemme look at other cities 

1 minute ago, Dries2504 said:

The next day, 18th June

Just now, Calypso said:

It's not tho. Stade de France is open roof... 

Sigh 

Lemme look at other cities 

Sweden and Cardiff have closed roof. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.