Beyoncé

Kisuke

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

My personal theory is she was super nervous because it's the first time she was getting on stage in front of her peers, legends, and the industry at large with her new sexual image. The Beyonce pre-ST was always praised as being so classy and presentable, unlike the other girls who were overtly sexual that cursed, etc. 

Like, she literally grew up on the GRAMMYs stage in front of these people and now she's up there singing about riding her husband's dick in a skimpy outfit. I think the nerves got the best of her and she forgot what part she was lipping. 

She was absolutely in her head the entire time and to date it's probably one of the only live performances, certainly in recent times, where you can visibly see it. 

I couldn't be making it up but I feel like I remember her being announced super last minute as well as a performer, so I wouldn't be surprised if she had extremely limited if any, real rehearsal time. 

regardless it's easily her worst Grammy performance ever and she'd be the first to say it, which is a shame considering how anthemic the song usually is live. 

• Replies 110.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Posted (edited)

How long was this b*tch in Tokyo for?

spacer.png

Edited by ThousandMiles
  • Haha 1

They still posting pictures form Japan? :skull: 

I remember watching it live but I don't remember a lip sync fail. But then as always I was mesmerized by her. Wasn't it a surprise performance too?

So this is the visual we get for IIMW??? :skull:

1 hour ago, king_queen said:

Y'all Alliigator Tears might be top 10 Beyoncé songs of all time :sistrens:

Might is the correct use of word cuz I can I assure you I can give ya 100 songs better than that

:ryan3:

• Thanks 1

With how dead the era is at this point nothing can be a single. They dropped the ball with 2most wanted and we called it not being the right follow up single. There isn't a cuff it. 

And the Japan pics are just as annoying as been corny website. Move along. Nothing to see.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, yonsé said:

This was going to be the lead single of her sophomore album before it was scrapped and she did Destiny Fulfilled instead 

It was recorded for DIL and didn't make the cut, just like Summertime (they were used later for Soundtracks). The sophomore album was supposed to sound more Alternative and the lead single was called "Scent of You" produced by Bryce Wilson (Hip Hop Star, Settle 4 U)

6 hours ago, Redporus said:

What's your least played song on CC?

(excluding the interludes and including the short songs)

Yall gonna give me flack for this but it's…

Reveal hidden contents

LEVII'S JEANS

To think we got THAT when multiple Kacey tracks were recorded in the first place :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, king_queen said:

Beyoncé had the world in the palm of her hand after ST. Bc she would've been dragged hard if she were to give that Drunk in Love performance at the Grammys today. I sometimes think that's the real reason they didn't give AOTY to her.

Precisely.

33 minutes ago, Negiiiii said:

Might is the correct use of word cuz I can I assure you I can give ya 100 songs better than that

I disrespectfully disagree :oxygen2:

1 hour ago, Likingstars said:

So this is the visual we get for IIMW??? :skull:

I just know thats their way of doing "promo" nnnnnnn

My fav era was Lemonade tbh. The dramatics of it all, the visuals, the PERFORMANCES that each topped the next, the TOUR..like hello? Legendary doesnt even begin to describe it :jonny6:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hallad173 said:

I know yall go hard for her 2016 VMA but it's always gonna be her VANGUARD performance in 2014 for me. It was so much more fun to watch. 

I love them for different reasons.

2014 VMAs was definitely more "fun" ... you get to see all sides of her and all kinds of performances wrapped into one.

however, she sang every song for like 30-40 seconds, not giving any one of them their proper dues besides XO, arguably.

that's where 2016 VMAs performance excelled at -- she kept it to a tighter 5 song setlist, each one getting more shine.

• Like 1

How long was the silence between Renaissance and the tour announcement?

2 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

How long was the silence between Renaissance and the tour announcement?

6-7 months

5 minutes ago, king_queen said:

6-7 months

Well, 5-6 months to go guys! 
spacer.png

Spoiler

Maybe the VMA's rumours are true considering it's in 5 months

spacer.png

• Haha 2

how many pics from ******* japan is this ***** posting ? 

spacer.png

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

how many pics from ******* japan is this ***** posting ? 

spacer.png

Its the fact she wants to make it seems like shes working when we all KNOW shes somewhere on a boat.

• Like 1

Wasn't she like in Japan for a few days a month ago? Lol

Posted (edited)

Now I would be curious to track her jet's location just to see how long she was in Japan and count how many outfit changes she made each day. Because it's getting unhinged now! :deadbanana2:

Edited by Tangane

I wish we had a thread like this for Beyoncé

The info we have so far:

- The Fela Kuti inspired-album was shelved in 2010, End Of Time was the only song making it into the final cut on 4.

- Superpower, Blow, and Rocket were probably the only songs from the original B5 concept that were kept. I suppose her vision changed drastically after meeting Boots.

- The Lemonade demos sound so different from the album itself. I guess the sound was intended to be more Alternative/AC during the early sessions.

- The original Bey X Jay duet album was never released. EIL was recorded right after it for fun.

- She was working on both The Gift and the trilogy during the pandemic. CC was supposed to be Act I and titled as "Beyincé", but I'd like to know what really happened behind the scenes. It might explain what made her change her mind and the messy release: no physical standard edition, no booklet, no photoshoot, missing songs, and so on.

• Like 2

her insta likes bombing harder than CC on spotify

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.