• Replies 110.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Part of my work involves driving out into the country, sometimes 3-4 hours into the outback. This landscape looks a lot like what was shown in the video teaser Bey dropped before THE and 16c - vast open plains, red sand & mountain ranges in the distance.

I had the most enjoyable listen to CC ever last week while on one of these drives. I was blasting it from the ute, windows down, feeling like I WAS the visuals baby :alexz: Of course giving all the horses along the way a shoutout too :WAP:

lady gaga beyonce GIF by aficia

Edited by BeyBronts
  • Like 8

The Stagecoach rumors are interesting. 

I'd much rather she had some mammoth surprise BeyChella-like set up her sleeve, hence the silence, snatched body etc than walking out for a "quick lil moment" with Post Malone or whoever. 

In fact, granted anything can happen, I actually think something BIG and ALL-OUT is the **only way** she'd even do it. Bey is super meticulous and a perfectionist. Post Malone, while unproblematic, can be a bit of a messy performer (it's his performance style), so her popping up for his set and in his setup doesn't scream Bey in 2024.

Plus, and I hate dipping into the elitism of it all, Bey is the type of big where it's to "his" benefit to be a "guest" during "her" set. Not so much the other way around. Imagine having a whole Beyonce tip out for your set and then what...the show just continues after that level of slayage? Nah. There's levels to this. 

Still, never say never and stranger things have happened.

IMO, because the lineup seems pretty set and in-place, I could see Bey's being a "bonus attraction" like whatever Kanye did in the dessert for Coachella a year or two ago. It was just as big news as the headliners, was promoted as a kinda-sorta headline thing itself, and was livestreamed too.

Something like this would be the perfect promotional vehicle for a tour or live engagement after. Basically what BeyChella/Homecoming could and should have been for a solo Bey tour straight after.

We'll see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

The Stagecoach rumors are interesting. 

I'd much rather she had some mammoth surprise BeyChella-like set up her sleeve, hence the silence, snatched body etc than walking out for a "quick lil moment" with Post Malone or whoever. 

In fact, granted anything can happen, I actually think something BIG and ALL-OUT is the **only way** she'd even do it. Bey is super meticulous and a perfectionist. Post Malone, while unproblematic, can be a bit of a messy performer (it's his performance style), so her popping up for his set and in his setup doesn't scream Bey in 2024.

Plus, and I hate dipping into the elitism of it all, Bey is the type of big where it's to "his" benefit to be a "guest" during "her" set. Not so much the other way around. Imagine having a whole Beyonce tip out for your set and then what...the show just continues after that level of slayage? Nah. There's levels to this. 

Still, never say never and stranger things have happened.

IMO, because the lineup seems pretty set and in-place, I could see Bey's being a "bonus attraction" like whatever Kanye did in the dessert for Coachella a year or two ago. It was just as big news as the headliners, was promoted as a kinda-sorta headline thing itself, and was livestreamed too.

Something like this would be the perfect promotional vehicle for a tour or live engagement after. Basically what BeyChella/Homecoming could and should have been for a solo Bey tour straight after.

We'll see.

If she really gives us a full Cowboy Carter set, ill forgive her and happily eat my words. That would be great!

Also timing wise, since it would divert back the attention on Cowboy Carter after the Taylor drop

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Also timing wise, since it would divert back the attention on Cowboy Carter after the Taylor drop

And in a really unique way too. 

The girls always scream "don't compare", but there is factual competition amongst all artists for the spotlight. They clearly all give each other respectful window when it comes to releasing, but it's way more fluid when it comes to being the center of the cultural zeitgeist. 

It's for sure TS' week, but Bey coming out swinging with her strongest asset (performance ability) will swing the pendulum of attention back her way (en masse). Especially as TS "massive sales" is arriving alongside discourse that her album isn't even that good (both from critics and fans). 

• Thanks 2

She's been traveling for the last month, she's not doing a full set without full time rehearsal. Let it go.

• Like 5

I don't believe she's performing a full set, but I could see her popping up during someone else's (Post's most likely) to do a duet. But that's all.

I've been listening to some 90s albums (The Velvet Rope, Ray of Light, etc.) and it kinda hit me how Bey is basically carrying the (superstar) industry on her back, quality-wise.

No other A-lister (Taylor, Drake, etc.) is doing albums as ambitious as Rennie or Cowboy Carter. Let's not even get started on her TRL-era peers... The fact that she's releasing her best music in her 40s is genuinely mind-blowing.

We've been witnessing a last-of-its-kind musical run since ST and she deserves every bit of praise for it.

:gayoncecat3:

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

I've been listening to some 90s albums (The Velvet Rope, Ray of Light, etc.) and it kinda hit me how Bey is basically carrying the (superstar) industry on her back, quality-wise.

No other A-lister (Taylor, Drake, etc.) is doing albums as ambitious as Rennie or Cowboy Carter. Let's not even get started on her TRL-era peers... The fact that she's releasing her best music in her 40s is genuinely mind-blowing.

We've been witnessing a last-of-its-kind musical run since ST and she deserves every bit of praise for it.

No matter the difference in streams, CC will end up being the most respected album of the year together with Billie probably - Mark my words

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

So true :clap3:

It's amazing how she can be working on an album for years (in CC's case, potentially since 2017) and it still sounds so fresh upon release, even this far into her career. The fact she was making edits to the album so soon before release, shows how much her craft is constantly evolving. Bey's impact on the music industry and pop culture could only really be rivaled by the likes of MJ & Prince at this point (but, us Beyhive always knew this). 

I know we've all had enough of talking about another certain artist - however, I find it interesting to compare the stark difference between these two. I for one, am so glad that Bey collaborates with others, as we have seen today the result of what happens when you consistently work on your own/just with one other person. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, BeyBronts said:

Part of my work involves driving out into the country, sometimes 3-4 hours into the outback. This landscape looks a lot like what was shown in the video teaser Bey dropped before THE and 16c - vast open plains, red sand & mountain ranges in the distance.

I had the most enjoyable listen to CC ever last week while on one of these drives. I was blasting it from the ute, windows down, feeling like I WAS the visuals baby :alexz: Of course giving all the horses along the way a shoutout too :WAP:

lady gaga beyonce GIF by aficia

What do you do, because this sounds amazing :jonny5:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

What do you do, because this sounds amazing :jonny5:

I work in HR/Recruitment and the company I work for has job sites all across the state, including some of the most remote parts. I have to travel regularly to conduct interviews etc. 

Edited by BeyBronts
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

GLk0c7kWcAAjIj-?format=jpg&name=large

Did we know this was her Coachella fit this year or am I just missing threads?

1 minute ago, tachiwaka said:

Did we know this was her Coachella fit this year or am I just missing threads?

she wore this in japan

• Thanks 1

flamenco starting to click. i get the hype now.

:jonny2:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I've been streaming the hell out of Cowboy since yesterday :lmao:

• Like 3

FLAMENCO and DAUGHTER hit in the right place 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

not Chloe doing the 2H2H TikTok dance :lmao:

imagine if Bey does it too? :jonny5:

• Haha 1

is she still in Japan

:clack:

7 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

is she still in Japan

:clack:

No, she was at Chlöe's Coachella performance yesterday.

i wonder if she'll go full out with the dancing again on the next tour ? i'm pretty sure she won't and this RWT type of choreo is the new normal. i honestly love the more choreographed moves with less intensive (and less numerous) dance breaks and more focus on stage design and props instead.

i'd love for her to lean even more into the prop/stage play aspect, especially for this album. i think there's a LOT to do with that concept (building a country town on stage, lots of props, her interacting a lot with the dancers, having trees and cacti on stage, moving mechanical horses, maybe even animatronics and couple it all with huge screens and top notch visuals etc…)  :duca: 

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

35 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

she ate that 

THIs is the era Chloe be studying, most of you are just too young to remember. Bey was extraaaaaaa af, but it worked back then cause it was rare and she was STUNNING.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.