ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S4 | WINNER: Kirsten Dunst

dweebz

Happy birthday hoest @dweebzwe love you and miss you but I hope you had a great d appointment because you deserve it! 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Into The Void

• Julia Fox

• Douglas Booth

9 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

Im searching Grindr as we speak. I tried using the age and “twink” filter but no luck :sosad:maybe he goes by fem?:what: If i had the paid subscription i could find him EASILY using the “bottom” filter :michael:

this-is-a-case-for-the-fbi.gif

Spoiler

i have premium i can search lol

Edited by Insanity

side note; anyone else thinks the hoest sounds hot in his little video critiques? :gaycat2:

38 minutes ago, Jai said:

side note; anyone else thinks the hoest sounds hot in his little video critiques? :gaycat2:

No.

Thenk u, Mirenda.

5 hours ago, Jai said:

Should we do a new theme for the actual red carpet :gaycat2:

I’m sorry, I broke my 2 month sobriety and had to recoup my life. We will finish this episode today.

2 hours ago, Insanity said:

Should we do a new theme for the actual red carpet :gaycat2:

Theme is rocker/punk realness. spread the word to the gorls.

1 hour ago, dweebz said:

I’m sorry, I broke my 2 month sobriety and had to recoup my life. We will finish this episode today.

At least you’re alive! Nobody’s perfect & we all learn from our mistakes. You made it far and you can do it again! :party:

Thank you Honorable Host for the update :butterfly:

1 hour ago, dweebz said:

We love you, its going to be okay; cheers to a new beginning hoest. :heart2:

1 hour ago, dweebz said:

Oh I'm so sorry. I dont know personally how it is but I know you can do it!

fb1c735c16f0d8067a50347fe3582dd6.jpg

im excited to get back to business. giving punk/rocker chic.

stay strong hoest! Glad you are on treatment and getting your **** together! You are so brave and strong as you always do! 

well, i guess it's never really over so here i am

original

Is this punk?

92d78515fabcc76fadcd9de59edca18a.jpg

If not oh well

Let the rihsults begin..

Edited by Insanity

Allison - Its gluttony, and gluttony is typically a very camp theme but you managed to not camp this up to the point that its cheesy. Well done.

Kirsten - For sloth, its very uhh… interesting. You see sloth is meant to be about laziness from H to T. Kirsten is definitely lazy thigh up, but her face has a ferociousness that isnt Sloth.

Gigi - Its cute, its not super sexualized which is kind of what most people tend to go. I think the single hand in the peepee hole of a pair of jeans is fashion. Go fashion!

Janelle  - This isnt giving me the pride youre looking for. I will admit, the very minimum is hit. But outside of that, baby this is picture of a black woman with a crown. And Beyonce has a bunch of those already.

Aweng - Personally, Im not in love with this photo. Your lust is definitely hyper sexualized but in a tasteful way! So brownie points for giving us something new. But this was not a necessary risk. Screams try hard, me thinks.

Joan - Imagine the cluster **** of confusion if you submitted this photo for envy! It works for pride too. I really love the setting of the photo too. Nothing in the photo looks out of place!

Alton - I think one of my BUM-ASS judged panned this photo for some reason. Its lust, but in the best way possible, a man’s ass! Stripes on my ass so he call this booty tigger.

Tyra - When I first saw this, I thought “She wants to take a risk.” And it aint work. Yet another reason why Naomi Campbell is superior. A whole slab of meat wasted for this. Animals LITERALLY were harmed in the making of this atrocity.

Lady Gaga - I must be too stupid to understand the underlying meanings of sloth because this season Sloth is getting the BOOT.

Kiko - Probably the best slot out of the three but baby, you just laying there.

Gisele - I get where youre coming from but if I had to identify a theme in this photo, I dont think pride would be one of the top five.\

Spoiler

1. Gisele Bündchen l @Opulent

2. Kiko Mizuhara l @Samsom

4. Lady Gaga l @Douglas Booth

5. Aweng Chuol l @kipperskipper

6. Joan Small l @ZORBIT

7. Alton Mason l @Not Like The Movies

8. Janelle Monae l @99sandthe2000s

12. Gigi Goode l @DevonRoars

13. Kirsten Dunst l @Littlejfrey

14. Allison Harvard l @Kylizzle

18. Tyra Banks l @CBC

21. Cara Delevigne l @touya kinomoto

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @Rotunda @Thanatos @Jai 

Cara - Its camp, and its not my thing unfortunately.

Thank you host :heart:Hoping you're doing well outside of the game. 

Girl.... Miley be asking for too much :giraffe:

That Kirsten pic was closer to wrath for me, or at least some kind of sinister evil. 

This round should be worth more than 3 points since we waited :fan: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.