• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Into The Void

• Julia Fox

• Douglas Booth

The amount of quits and DQ’s this round ALONE :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

This is somehow becoming better than S2. So iconique.

8 hours ago, dweebz said:

Y’all gunna be mad but my therapist said I come first. I’m going to a drag race viewing at a club and then I’ll post right after. 

6 hours ago, dweebz said:

I got a call from my landlord that my ugly ******* mutt of a dog escaped my apartment. I don’t know how. Y’all won. I’m going home early.

3 hours ago, dweebz said:

Oh did you? Thanks you. Dominique is disqualified. This is a non-elimination then. 

I never saw anything saying they quit. 
I will edit out the public voting. I’m going to bed. I’m too tired.

Oh no, poor hoest :hug:

_

Good Job Zorbit :clap3: I would've have been too lazy to pick another contestant's photo, and a good one on top of that lol 

5 hours ago, Douglas Booth said:

Damn, why does it feel like a few of the entries are in the wrong category?

tEBWhPF.thumb.gif.3d5d728e138bd7789cd8ba

3 hours ago, dweebz said:

Oh did you? Thanks you. Dominique is disqualified. This is a non-elimination then. 

I never saw anything saying they quit. 
I will edit out the public voting. I’m going to bed. I’m too tired.

Don't you read your DMs? :gaycat6:

Exactly how many people quit this episode?

3 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Exactly how many people quit this episode?

2 and almost 3 with Kirsten lol 

Props to @ZORBIT for going above and beyond to help a team mate :clap3:

So the winner will have extra points for next round or what?

its the way most of y'all devoured this round. I was really really really impressed with the stompation of it all.

Bellas Point of View Review

W+Mag+OCt+2016+-+07.jpg

Sin, Isn't it fun to do?

@dweebz @Thanatos @Rotunda @sumthintoxic82

@Kylizzle - Allison no pun intended but this was delicious to see; the literal serve of it all. This is perfect for gluttony; I’m obsessed you did an amazing job finding this one.

@touya kinomoto - Cara your submission for gluttony is also so amazing; its polar opposite of Allison’s but still is over the top and takes it tot hat extreme interpretation. Phenomenal job.

@Littlejfrey - Kirsten for sloth I love this; I love the drama that is captured in this shot and your facial expression and pose are just right for me. Great job.

@Douglas Booth - Gaga I’m not 100% sure that this capture sloth to its fullest capacity but I do see where you were trying to go with this and think its still a good submission. I think its the facial expression of left Gaga that has me puzzled.

@Samsom - Kiko for sloth I think this is so effective; everything about this shot it amazing; very well done and excellent job this round.

@DevonRoars - Gigi; This is very effective with getting the concept of Lust across. You look amazing and you seem to be enjoying yourself. Me next please.

@kipperskipper - Aweng this is hot, I just want to lick you. That’s all that’s the critique.

@Not Like The Movies - Alton you look hot; I just want you on top of me personally. I wouldn’t mind seeing more skin, more sex, more lusty tension; but overall this is great.

@CBC - Tyra I have to give you credit for taking on wrath; I’m personally still very triggerd with this  sin but you’ve pulled it off in such an amazing way. Great job.

@99sandthe2000s - Janelle I like this but for Pride id love to see more elements of the photo that really sell it; you look more regal than prideful for me but its still a pretty good submission.

@ZORBITJoan this is really effective for pride; I can see the elements of vanity in this shot that really gives us that prideful storyline; excellent job.

@Opulent - Gisele I do see where you were going with this shot; its giving pride in some aspect but kind of like Janelle; you look very statutesqe and beautiful but I’m not sold that you look 100% prideful; still a good submission.

Im really glad none of you are going home because you all did really good.

Edited by Jai

15 minutes ago, Jai said:

@touya kinomoto - Cara your submission for gluttony is also so amazing; its polar opposite of Allison’s but still is over the top and takes it tot hat extreme interpretation. Phenomenal job.

thank you, judge Bella!

45 minutes ago, Jai said:

W+Mag+OCt+2016+-+07.jpg

Sin, Isn't it fun to do?

@dweebz @Thanatos @Rotunda @sumthintoxic82

@Kylizzle - Allison no pun intended but this was delicious to see; the literal serve of it all. This is perfect for gluttony; I’m obsessed you did an amazing job finding this one.

@Littlejfrey - Kirsten for sloth I love this; I love the drama that is captured in this shot and your facial expression and pose are just right for me. Great job.

@Douglas Booth - Gaga I’m not 100% sure that this capture sloth to its fullest capacity but I do see where you were trying to go with this and think its still a good submission. I think its the facial expression of left Gaga that has me puzzled.

@Samsom - Kiko for sloth I think this is so effective; everything about this shot it amazing; very well done and excellent job this round.

@DevonRoars - Gigi; This is very effective with getting the concept of Lust across. You look amazing and you seem to be enjoying yourself. Me next please.

@kipperskipper - Aweng this is hot, I just want to lick you. That’s all that’s the critique.

@Not Like The Movies - Alton you look hot; I just want you on top of me personally. I wouldn’t mind seeing more skin, more sex, more lusty tension; but overall this is great.

@CBC - Tyra I have to give you credit for taking on wrath; I’m personally still very triggerd with this  sin but you’ve pulled it off in such an amazing way. Great job.

@99sandthe2000s - Janelle I like this but for Pride id love to see more elements of the photo that really sell it; you look more regal than prideful for me but its still a pretty good submission.

@ZORBITJoan this is really effective for pride; I can see the elements of vanity in this shot that really gives us that prideful storyline; excellent job.

@Opulent - Gisele I do see where you were going with this shot; its giving pride in some aspect but kind of like Janelle; you look very statutesqe and beautiful but I’m not sold that you look 100% prideful; still a good submission.

Im really glad none of you are going home because you all did really good.

Rave reviews from Bella good job to all :clap3:

Edited by Insanity

The way I could have done better in ep 5 and 6 instead of 4 :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Insanity said:

The way I could have done better in ep 5 and 6 instead of 4 :gaycat6:

redemption is right around the corner....

3 minutes ago, Jai said:

redemption is right around the corner....

I hope its one I can pull off :gaygacat6:

3d34b1ef5983f1d020d50dfbd65dfa5f30cbd2f8

Trisha Paytas for Gluttony 

1574430905178-trisha-paytas-mukbang.jpeg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,center&resize=2000:*

Messier option:

Spoiler

sddefault.jpg

Allison Harvard @Kylizzle

This is great concept for a photoshoot. I love the huge soup plate with the greek salad. I suppose that is real food? (Kinda a waste but anyway:devil:)  I love your pose and how you are holding the balsamico bottle. Even with your eyes closed, your beautiful face still attracts me, it's very sensual. The concept of this photoshoot perfectly works for gluttony.

The cropping is a bit weird :smallflower:

Alton Mason @Not Like The Movies

Your picture is good, I love your facial expression and obviously you have a wonderful body. However, your picture is missing that special something to really stand out. It's safe in my opinion just beware that at a later state of the game, safe will no longer work (unless someone else quits:nuts:)

Aweng Chuol @kipperskipper

I like how your picture gives us two interpretations for lust. First of all, the very common used sensual/sexual interpretation but also a very literal one, the desire/lust for something, in this case the cake. Perfect body and just the right amount of jewelry. The glasses are funny.

Great job. 

Cara Delevingne @touya kinomoto

You really did THAT with your submission. This concept is so great. The little plushies are so cute. Lust for food gets very often assosciated with gluttony, especially in photoshoots but I like how your picture also gives us elements of overconsumption with this overwhelming amount of plushies. This is also for me a part of gluttony. 

You don't get lost in this picture, with your face you are still able to catch my attention. I love the styling. 

Excellent job this episode!

Gigi Goode @DevonRoars

For lust, you hit the mark with this submission. It's on the simpler side? Yes. But I love how in this case it is not about showcasing a sexy body but more about the act of doing something sensual. It's not too much or too gross, it's just right. Great face, the styling is okay. 

Good job! 

Gisele Bündchen @Opulent

I have to say that I am not so much obsessed with your submission. It's for sure good and gets the job done however just like Alton it's missing that special something to really stand out. I can tell that you are the diva who wants all the attention and who has her little minions that to all the daily tasks for you. This is obviously a pretty dress and I love the setting, just make sure to stand out, I know that you can do it. 

Janelle Monae @99sandthe2000s

Your picture works for pride but it does not wow me. I do like the hand on the dress and your facial expression, it's very confident and braggy, perfect for pride. Not sure what this black fabric is doing on your head but I wish the crown would be bigger. This is not a bad picture at all but since nobody really bombed this episode, I'd have put you into the bottom Lucky you, you are all safe which I am happy about because I know that you can do much better. Prove this next episode. 

Joan Small @ZORBIT

Cmon Marylin oop I meant Joan. You look gorgeous! I love this setting. I can tell that you know that you are that excellent women that everyone wants to be. Your facial expression, the placement of your hands on the jewelery and the pose, leaning on the table, so GOOD. 

Also major props for picking a picture for Dominique, it shows that you want to stay in this competiton and win and that's the energy that I want to see from everyone! 

Kiko Mizuhara @Samsom

The loaction is A1+, I love how the tress have no color at all, and then we have you on the ground in a piece of blue fabric. Perfect pose for sloth. You are just not lying on the ground, no, you are still modeling with that beautiful facial expression; soft open mouth, raised eyebrows... a dream.  

I wish the picture would be in a higher quality, but that's not going to affect your score

Kirsten Dunst @Littlejfrey

Kirsten this is fierce! It's giving me Marry The Night music video vibes. You look different but great in dark hair. Also for once, I like how this was shot at a close angle, so that we can clearly see her face. Great job for sloth, I knew that you were going to do well. Please continue to stay with us. 

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth

Gaga, you rose back from the ashes and your shady votes are a highlight so far this season. 

This style of photography can only be matched to one special guy, Steven Klein. I love his work so much. 

The setting is fierce, that bed is HUGE omg. I love Gaga's dress and the headpiece. 

For sloth, I do think that it is okay however I'd have loved a different facial expression. This one is giving me a bit more anger. 

Tyra Banks @CBC

Back in S2 when I did envy with my partner Anne Cleveland, I created a moodboard to get us two into vibe for envy. Tyra, you were in fact on this moodboard with a special photograph to inspire us and I wish you'd have done envy and found & sent in that specific picture. (I'm not going to post it:gaycat5:

Back to your submission for wrath, the styling is great. The crop is weird. You eating the raw meat is gross but for the picture it makes sense. For wrath, I'd loved to see a different facial expression, much more anger! 

@dweebz @Rotunda @Jai @sumthintoxic82 

8 hours ago, Thanatos said:

I- 

Gag

Well @ZORBIT you did a good job finding a beautiful picture for your teammate :clap3: 

7 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

It feels good to be safe. +1 to @ZORBIT that Dominique photo is a complete slay

a shame

5 hours ago, Jai said:

@ZORBIT you did that with Dominique’s photo damn. Props for that.

5 hours ago, Littlejfrey said:

Good Job Zorbit :clap3: I would've have been too lazy to pick another contestant's photo, and a good one on top of that lol 

3 hours ago, Insanity said:

Props to @ZORBIT for going above and beyond to help a team mate :clap3:

Gracias everyone! I created a whole heist story to connect both photos & I really wanted Dominique to shine as she deserves pero **** her 

-

Thank you so much Trish & Bella!  :butterfly:

1 hour ago, Jai said:

29 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

3d34b1ef5983f1d020d50dfbd65dfa5f30cbd2f8

Tyra Banks @CBC

Back in S2 when I did envy with my partner Anne Cleveland, I created a moodboard to get us two into vibe for envy. Tyra, you were in fact on this moodboard with a special photograph to inspire us and I wish you'd have done envy and found & sent in that specific picture. (I'm not going to post it:gaycat5:

Back to your submission for wrath, the styling is great. The crop is weird. You eating the raw meat is gross but for the picture it makes sense. For wrath, I'd loved to see a different facial expression, much more anger! 

Thank you judges :gaycat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.