Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Into The Void

• Julia Fox

• Douglas Booth

I think eliminated contestsnt Ryan Destiny should take Dominique slot :cm:

2 hours ago, Thanatos said:

Cara Delevingne @touya kinomoto

You really did THAT with your submission. This concept is so great. The little plushies are so cute. Lust for food gets very often assosciated with gluttony, especially in photoshoots but I like how your picture also gives us elements of overconsumption with this overwhelming amount of plushies. This is also for me a part of gluttony. 

You don't get lost in this picture, with your face you are still able to catch my attention. I love the styling. 

Excellent job this episode!

finally a rave review from Queen Trisha

trisha-pautas-crying.gif

54 minutes ago, Insanity said:

I think eliminated contestsnt Ryan Destiny should take Dominique slot :cm:

I think not.

Allison Harvard @Kylizzle

Normally I'd take issue with the closed-eyes approach for a shot like this, but I feel like it helps paint a picture of someone who's overeaten and is now napping or crashing after a giant meal. This was a really good and expected choice for you. 

Alton Mason @Not Like The Movies

I like this shot, but I must say that aside from the slight hint at your assets, this doesn't read as lust necessarily

Aweng Chuol @kipperskipper

This is an overall nice picture. I will say, that despite the messaging of the picture obviously communicating sex and lust, I can't say that I was personally that moved by this pic. Regardless, you obviously knew what you were doing here. 

Cara Delevingne @touya kinomoto

This definitely works for me in terms of the setting. I like that the makeup kinda makes it look like Cara just got finished eating a jelly donut or something. The brand-related outfit is also nice. 

Gigi Goode @DevonRoars

At first glance I was confused about where the lust component was coming in, then I finally got a look at the crotch section. This is a good, if simple choice for this round. 

Gisele Bündchen @Opulent

I think that this picture communicates opulence and wealth and status, but I can't say it necessarily communicates pride in the way that I'm wanting for this category. I can assume that Giselle is prideful based on everything she has to work with, but the picture itself isn't making that claim explicitly. 

Janelle Monae @99sandthe2000s

I get that the crown and the pose is meant to convey a level of "bad ***** energy," but I feel like there was a way for this to be more exaggerated so that pride is clearly exhibited within the picture. The shot is nice, and I think is on the way to pride but it doesn't scream it. 

Joan Small @ZORBIT

This definitely gives A-list celebrity getting dolled up in the bathroom before she goes to accept some major award. I think you definitely fit the brief here. 

Kiko Mizuhara @Samsom

I think that you yourself are positioned well in this picture, but the random setting in the background is super odd to me, and I'm not sure what the narrative you're trying to tell here is, aside from the fact that you're sleepy/slothful enough to fall asleep anywhere. 

Kirsten Dunst @Littlejfrey

As always, your shots are nice, it's just a question of whether or not I think they fully meet the brief. I can definitely see where you were going with this pic, but I can't say that it immediately hits me that this is a selection for sloth. 

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth

I'm not sure if you're going for a sleep paralysis kind of thing, but I genuinely am not getting Sloth from this shot aside from the fact that Gaga is in the bed. There's a certain level of intensity in her eyes and face that seems almost inappropriate for the theme. I do think that the picture is unique and interesting in other ways though. 

Tyra Banks @CBC

This is a good picture. This kinda feels like promotional material for a FOX TV show rather than something really befitting a model, but I do think you fit the prompt in a clear and clever way. 

25 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Tyra Banks @CBC

This is a good picture. This kinda feels like promotional material for a FOX TV show rather than something really befitting a model, but I do think you fit the prompt in a clear and clever way. 

Thank you judge :gaycat4:

Not lust for cake?? If the challenge is called seven sins— you know what.. I don’t care.

thank you, judges.

Hmm okay thanks. 

51 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Cara Delevingne @touya kinomoto

This definitely works for me in terms of the setting. I like that the makeup kinda makes it look like Cara just got finished eating a jelly donut or something. The brand-related outfit is also nice. 

thank you judge duckie!

Thnak you for the feedback Bella, Trisha and Duckie :heart:

not sure elimi's are tonight but what color should we do next for red carpet themes besties?

21 minutes ago, Jai said:

not sure elimi's are tonight but what color should we do next for red carpet themes besties?

Office outfit? Would be cool 

5 minutes ago, Samsom said:

Office outfit? Would be cool 

Okay! Show me your best corporate looks girls/guys! I wanna see what you would wear to werk.

Edited by Jai

Just to clarify there is no public vote this round?

And who wins will have extra points or something? There will be a eliminated person or what?

1 hour ago, Samsom said:

And who wins will have extra points or something? There will be a eliminated person or what?

Winner gets +3 points for next round and there's no elimination for this round because of Candice and Dominique being disqualified. 

We are top 12 baby girl well-hello-lets-celebrate-that.gif

Edited by Littlejfrey

3 hours ago, Jai said:

Okay! Show me your best corporate looks girls/guys! I wanna see what you would wear to werk.

Now get to werk ***** 

18 minutes ago, Littlejfrey said:

Winner gets +3 points for next round and there's no elimination for this round because of Candice and Dominique being disqualified. 

We are top 12 baby girl well-hello-lets-celebrate-that.gif

Loser should at least get -3 :flower2:

6 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

Loser should at least get -3 :flower2:

That would be interesting :gaycat2:

Looks like weekends are still hard. Good thing cause I forgot about this and I’m at the club but I really live my red carpet owtfit.

HBIC Trisha Paytas arrives to the What I Would Wear To Werk red carpet

CrQFOFD_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

arriving early for the red carpet show

2048x2730-8011-976eb6ea5e2f-assets-elleu

hoping for further positive critiques from judges miranda and miley.

Arriving early to the rihsults gala and glad to be top 12 with all my girls

20ghNm7ZHjCQDqn1gLo7NEaRkeldTPJPPkteQrcG

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.