ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S4 | WINNER: Kirsten Dunst

dweebz

Maybe we have to stream Attention, it’s flopping and it shows on how depressed and gone is Miley 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Into The Void

• Julia Fox

• Douglas Booth

Theme is all black for the funeral of this season. To think you were on track to demolish s2.

anyways...

Bella-Hadid-Embed-1.jpg&q=60

rip to season four.. it was a good run.

i think WE ALL know that it was cancelled because I was gonna win, it was super obvious, don’t try to fool us, Kiko was the ATRL next top model 

from black officewear to black eleganza extravaganza 

01-women-of-the-year-cara1.jpg

16519039a2cd9786f8b2faa507abb6683e2ad3d1

At home cheering y’all on in spirit :party:

This game can't end until there's a comeback round 

I-

I guess I'm going to a funeral 

089231185eeb7aff9448f2b53fe4758c.jpg

Edited by Insanity

wait so this is like really really over? No updates from the host anymore:biblionny:

Did she go through a hit and run when she was last on 4 hrs ago? No another S2 moment :dies:

1 minute ago, Galactic said:

Y’all I think it’s his birthday. Give him a break :dies:

HAPP BIRTHDAY KING @dweebz Hope it was a good one.

Happy bday @dweebz. Hope u had some really good d appointments :fan:

36 minutes ago, Jai said:

Y'all the weekend was just probably really hard. @kipperskipper can you check on hoest?

Im searching Grindr as we speak. I tried using the age and “twink” filter but no luck :sosad:maybe he goes by fem?:what: If i had the paid subscription i could find him EASILY using the “bottom” filter :michael:

1 hour ago, ZORBIT said:

Happy Birthday @dweebz! Hope you had a great weekend & day! Also congratz hosting another hit season! :party:

-

Where's @sumthintoxic82critiques like she stated in the meantime?

hBIHh31.gif

ask and you shall receive

Edited by sumthintoxic82

1 minute ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

ask and you shall receive

:duca:

but happy belated birthday to our amazing hoest.

happiest bday to our hoEst, miss hannah montana @dweebz

Image result for the devil wears prada gifs

This round gave me SOME hope for you all...

Allison Harvard @Kylizzle for Gluttony
Nice shot. I feel like you expressed "gluttony" more than Cara did but Cara's photo was better put together. It's good.

Kristen Dunst @Littlejfrey for Sloth
Kirsten gives off the vibe of "sloth" BUT was it 100% executed...no. The photo overall is stunning and that works in your favor...

Gigi Goode @DevonRoars for Lust
Great job. I love the colors, her facial expression, the hand in the jeans and placement of the back arm. The outfit works and I love the color scheme. This was well executed. It wasn't the obvious "lust" photo and I appreciate that...

Janelle Monáe @99sandthe2000s for Pride
Oh look...a crown for a "pride" photo

Image result for the devil wears prada groundbreaking gifs

the photo in general is just boring. From the color pallet to the facial expression, to that god awful background...I don't feel pride (I just feel shame for Janelle)

Aweng Chuol @kipperskipperfor Lust
More in lines with what I thought people would do with "lust"...however I feel like you took it to another level. That bold red color pops and adds to the excitement. The cake placement and the pose are DIVINE. I LOVE what she is doing with her lips. Delicious...

Joan Small @ZORBIT for Pride
I think it works better than Janelle's "pride" but not by much. It gives of this "pride" feeling...or maybe more confident than pride...hmmm...now that I reviewed it again I think I might want to change my score...

Alton Mason @Not Like The Moviesfor Lust
Predictable for a male but it still works. I love the pose for sure and that it is a black and white shot as it adds to the lusty feelings.

Tyra Banks @CBC for Wrath
I feel like everything in this photo wants you to feel "wrath" BUT Tyra herself. I don't get wrath from Tyra. The elements are there to help enhance the photo but Miss Tyra just sat herself down and added NOTHING to this photo...

Lady Gaga @Douglas Boothfor Sloth
The concept is there. It just wasn't executed as good as it could have been. I do like the bed setting but overall the photo just doesn't excite me

Kiko Mizuhara @Samsonfor Sloth
Give her some food I just think she fainted for lack of eating...It's boring. I get the "tired" vibe that could be sloth but I don't think it worked well. I feel like sloth is more lazy and this is more tired...there is a difference...

Gisele Bundchen @Opulent for Pride
You are so beautiful...and yet your photos are just so...meh. She looks great but SUCH a predictable photo, pose, look...boring...

Cara Delevingne @touya kinomotofor Gluttony
I like the concept of the photo. I feel like your photo is shot better than Allison's BUT she expressed the feeling of gluttony better. This is just Cara on top of plush snacks...still works but I wanted more

After going over this again...I do want to change a couple of scores now...

@dweebz

Image result for the devil wears prada gifs

@Jai @Thanatos @Rotunda

Not us having a red carpet with funeral theme for @dweebz birthday :deadbanana: Happy birthday! I hope it was a good day

-

Thanks Miranda for your critique :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.