Adele 30 is failing to top any US YE album chart, what went wrong?

MardinBeksloy

21 and 25 both topped the US Year-End chart for two consecutive years in a row. 

But with 30, it was unable to overtake Morgan Wallen as 2021 Best Selling Album.

And 2022 is not looking good for Miss Adkin either.

this is weird considering she could easily top YE charts with ease. Was the removal of shuffle button to blame? Or was it release too late in the year?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PopFan1996

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• Hot Volcano

• georgechxng

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's her weakest album thus far. Still her numbers are beyond amazing. No one can sustain the level of success she had with 21 and 25. It's unachievable. She's still a mega force.

The album is just not very good :cm: however, expecting her to replicate the success of 21 and 25 is literally delusional as those were massive legendary eras :coffee2:

Guess she’ll have to settle for having one of the longest number ones of the decades. 

This is karma for Adele for not releasing the smash that is God Drinks Wine

imo the album just doesn't have a lot of replay value, most songs sound unfinished or like fillers except for EASY ON ME, OH MY GOD and TO BE LOVED

baby girl, get your facts straight. the 2022 YEC tracking period started during mid november so 30 is already confirmed to top the YEC with at least 3M copies sold :gaycat5: don't you know how billboard works? 30 was not even eligible to chart in the YEC for 2021 :bibliahh: at least do your research before thinking you're doing something.

base talk] Easy On Me serving longevity. Surprised? - Base - ATRL

Edited by georgechxng

2 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

baby girl, are you dumb? the 2022 YEC tracking period started in the 1st week of november so 30 is already confirmed to top the YEC with at least 3M copies sold :gaycat5: don't you know how billboard works? 30 was not even eligible to chart in the YEC for 2021 :bibliahh: at least do your research before thinking you're doing something.

This :laugh:

27 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

baby girl, get your facts straight. the 2022 YEC tracking period started in the 1st week of november so 30 is already confirmed to top the YEC with at least 3M copies sold :gaycat5: don't you know how billboard works? 30 was not even eligible to chart in the YEC for 2021 :bibliahh: at least do your research before thinking you're doing something.

Thisss

1 hour ago, ToMmY said:

It's because the album is garbage.

You seem to be confusing the album with your fave's, non-binary bigot. 

She's still huge obviously, but she's not the biggest artist in America anymore the way she unquestionably was during 21/25 eras. That's what a six year break will do. Still, she's obviously still extremely successful and can sell albums, get huge streams, sell singles, get massive radio play, sell tickets, etc. MJ wasn't the #1 artist in America anymore during Dangerous era (the grunge bands were outselling him) but he was still massive.

Morgan is the new Adkin me fear :gaycat6:

Because it was released in November and tracking for 2021 ended that month. Maybe we should gather the facts first

1 hour ago, georgechxng said:

baby girl, get your facts straight. the 2022 YEC tracking period started in the 1st week of november so 30 is already confirmed to top the YEC with at least 3M copies sold :gaycat5: don't you know how billboard works? 30 was not even eligible to chart in the YEC for 2021 :bibliahh: at least do your research before thinking you're doing something.

:rip:

It's not too late to hide this thread op

3 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

21 and 25 both topped the US Year-End chart for two consecutive years in a row. 

But with 30, it was unable to overtake Morgan Wallen as 2021 Best Selling Album.

And 2022 is not looking good for Miss Adkin either.

this is weird considering she could easily top YE charts with ease. Was the removal of shuffle button to blame? Or was it release too late in the year?

Flop thread.adele-slay.gif

I wonder how inadequate OP feels after being dragged by a number of ATRL users for their lack of knowledge.

Edited by dweebz