• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• Dreajae

• Mystic Boy

• fauxtography

43 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

And the point still stands. Chromatica couldn't chart for a full year and it had a remix album that only lasted 7 weeks. And her performance in House of Gucci is getting awful reviews. Shallow is GaGas only saving grace in the past decade and she's still not at the level she was. 

This ploy for revenge is a fail. Yall have been insisting since 4 that Telephone is Beyonces biggest hit and she needs to study GaGas moves to keep up. Its laughable.

Are you sure?

Looks like Stupid Love, a supposed flop, is out streaming the #1 viral hit Savage Remix and Be Alive today:

9 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Still a US platinum album with 3M WW SPS and a smash hit :foxaylove3:

And it what alternate world her perfomance on HOG is getting awful reviews? :skull:

2 options:  1) You're in a deep denial 

2) The discord is feeding you very wrong informations :fan:

This drag against Bee for a random soundtrack song is uncalled for but it's not like the hive didnt ask for it after spending years dragging Gaga about her taking Bee leftovers and that getting a succesful OST was easy, y all should kept your mouth shut to avoid this kind of backslash, period

Following Gaga daily stan accounts doesn't change those reviews honey. 

And prove me wrong that she didn't take Bey's leftovers? After insisting for over a decade that Beyoncé needed Telephone as a career boost, here sis comes with A Star is Born and Coachella after Joanne flopped. Only for Chromatica to fail to reach the peaks and chart run of Lemonade. 

It very much sounds like Gaga needed A Star is Born to have somewhat of a foothold in this current climate of music. That is the truth. Hive didn't make the likes of Katy Perry recently pass Gaga in monthly Spotify listeners. Hive isn't calling out Gaga riding up Britneys ass after she talked her **** a decade ago. Your fave is on the outs with so many pop girl fans and yet a 25 year vet like Beyonce and her fans are the problem? Lol 

18 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

But I was told soundtracks were easier to become a hit, what happened, beyhive? 

Didn’t have Bradley Cooper to help. 

3 minutes ago, ScarletWitch said:

Are you sure?

Looks like Stupid Love, a supposed flop, is out streaming the #1 viral hit Savage Remix and Be Alive today:

And yet your fave is still trying to catch up after years of being left behind. Explain

Beyonce: 15,071,944,549

GaGa: 12,718,504,183

If it wernt for Shallow taking up 1.7 billion of those streams, it'd be even more embarassing. :rip:

3 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

And yet your fave is still trying to catch up after years of being left behind. Explain

Beyonce: 15,071,944,549

GaGa: 12,718,504,183

If it wernt for Shallow taking up 1.7 billion of those streams, it'd be even more embarassing. :rip:

"if it weren't for Shallow..."

As if this isn't HER song and didn't win an Oscar for it :skull: 

OT: it didn't even chart in Bubbling Under? :skull: 

Pretty sure even Katy's new Pokemon song did :skull: 

1 hour ago, Dreajae said:

And the point still stands. Chromatica couldn't chart for a full year and it had a remix album that only lasted 7 weeks. And her performance in House of Gucci is getting awful reviews. Shallow is GaGas only saving grace in the past decade and she's still not at the level she was. 

This ploy for revenge is a fail. Yall have been insisting since 4 that Telephone is Beyonces biggest hit and she needs to study GaGas moves to keep up. Its laughable.

Girl, her performance is the ONLY thing being praised in the reviews :rip: I get defending your fave but to resort to flat out lying to do so, now come on now 

Just now, ScarletWitch said:

"if it weren't for Shallow..."

As if this isn't HER song and didn't win an Oscar for it :skull: 

OT: it didn't even chart in Bubbling Under? :skull: 

Pretty sure even Katy's new Pokemon song did :skull: 

And where would your fave be without it? Still less total streams than Beyonce and the underperformance of Joanne and Chromatica under her belt.

The song is your faves saving grace of the past decade. Worrying about a song Beyonce literally didn't acknowledge, film a video for or send to radio doesn't change that. 

8 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

And where would your fave be without it? Still less total streams than Beyonce and the underperformance of Joanne and Chromatica under her belt.

The song is your faves saving grace of the past decade. Worrying about a song Beyonce literally didn't acknowledge, film a video for or send to radio doesn't change that. 

Woulda coulda shoulda :zzz:  these meltdowns :rip:

OT: Oh well, guess not every soundtrack single (and a Beyoncé song in a Will Smith-starrer movie no less) can be a hit. The Hive and OGHs lied I fear :cm: 

That said, it would still most probably be nominated for a BOS nom at the Oscars so its chart performance doesn't matter as much.

9 hours ago, Broken said:

BOMB after BOMB after BOMB :deadbanana4:. The female Katy.

Katy has good catalogue streams nowadays :skull:

Lets not

1 hour ago, ScarletWitch said:

Maybe instead of hopping on a remix she can get someone to remix this song

Any suggestions? BTS would work I think

J Balvin, Megan or Ed Sheeran :coffee:.

OT: B*yoncé is chart poison.

i tried to tell y'all katy was following a beyonce-like career trajectory and y'all wouldn't listen

To the monsters and hive fighting here, both of your faves are washed up flops! Give up already

What’s with that Hive obssesively bringing up Gaga on EVERY thread :doc: Just take your L and go, the song is just bad :rip:

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

i tried to tell y'all katy was following a beyonce-like career trajectory and y'all wouldn't listen

:deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

To the monsters and hive fighting here, both of your faves are washed up flops! Give up already

:lmao:

did i just read gaga's performance is panned in HoG when she has the most acclaimed performance of the year with Kristen? :rip: imagine flat out lying

This was a gift to the fans

17 hours ago, swissman said:

But it's nice to see that ATRL hasn't changed. Old bitterness from previous slights remain stronger than ever. The chance to deride someone's fave because one of their fans said something you didn't like does not go untaken. All importance is put on even the smallest of career moves. And the cycle continues. And everyone stays mad at each other's faves for no reason other than feeling smug and better than the other. Every success is someone else's failure. Every failure is someone else's success. But why can't it just be that sometimes you succeed and sometimes you don't.

Shut up you were one of the worst people here back in the days :ahh:

OT Not surprised, I couldn’t even finish the song altho I was yearning a new Bey bio!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.