• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brando

• Headlock

• georgechxng

• wastedpotential

Hope it rises to 900k at least. Everyone who tries to drag her and call this is huge drop fro 25 better remember that 25 was not on any streaming platforms.

Well... congrats to her. I'm sure it'll increase after the special. The second week drop will probably be non-existent due to BF. 

iJG3EB4.gif

This is obviously a huge debut in general but y'all was saying she'd pull 1M djgbfdjdbh :bibliahh: 

It may be too early to say anything though and it may rise throughout the week, we'll see. 

Edited by Billionaire

Ohhh from 3.38M to 800K. And ATRL told me anything less than 1M is an underperformance :sistrens:

She'll be fine tho with this number :cm:

5 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Huge decline from 25 but still insane numbers. No one other than Taylor and maybe Drake can pull these numbers.

Adele, Taylor and Drake are truly the only TITANS from this generation comparable to the old school giants. 

Way lower than expected. Shame, guess she waited too long to release it. Can’t see it having longevity like the last 2 either. 

1 minute ago, wish said:

Lol @ everyone who defended Easy On Me as a lead single.

Now what?

giphy.gif

I mean the song is aiming for a 5th week atop so it's not clearly that the GP didn't like the song, something happened.

1 minute ago, wish said:

Lol @ everyone who defended Easy On Me as a lead single.

Now what?

giphy.gif

OAH won this round I guess :biblio:

the Thread bumps incoming will be a mess

The fat activists left her. They will come around if she goes back to being obese. Hopefully her health comes first. :mandown: Congrats Adele and her Adelators.:clap3:

On a serious note, Adele is doing great, better than great even, it's just that Taylor is stomping on everyone. We grew up with Taylor, our loyalty is unprecedented. :heart:

A little underwhelming for her standards, but I can see it snatching 900k-1M by the end of the week.

Just now, RobynFKA said:

The fat activists left her. They will come around if she goes back to being obese. Hopefully her health comes first. :mandown: Congrats Adele and her Adelators.:clap3:

On a serious note, Adele is doing great, better than great even, it's just that Taylor is stomping on everyone. We grew up with Taylor, our loyalty is unprecedented. :heart:

:biblionny:

3 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Folklore had a TON of bundles, it was the last album to be released under the old rules, so let's not :coffee2:

Folklore was also a surprise release and this is a hugely anticipated comeback album from the current world record debut week artist:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.