HDD: Adele 833k (biggest debut of the year), Taylor 165k

Starkboy

Welp.

I hope the predictions keeps rising towards the end of the week and she somehow snatches a 1m debut :dancehall:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brando

• Headlock

• georgechxng

• wastedpotential

Pretty weak for Adele standards. I was 100% sure it was gonna do at least 1M :rip:

Good numbers overall obviously but it’s clear this won’t be a classic Adele album like 21/25.

So she might not outdo taylors surprise release? :deadbanana: yeah Taylor is def the untouchable one rn in the music industry 

:doc: wow though i wish those numbers were my faves. 

For anyone this is extraordinary, for Adele this is truly an underperformance. But only because streaming era and Easy On Me was a weak comeback single. She clearly doesn't care though because again she did say something about not wanting to come back with a Hello sized anthem

This is great but I’m hoping it goes up. This deserves to be the last album to sell 1 million first week.

3 minutes ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

3.48M to 850k :rip:  It’ll probably go up since that’s how most HDD predictions go, right?

Yea it’s a big decrease, nobody is insulting her by saying the obvious but her fans are probably ready to attack anyone that doesn’t say “omg fantastic!”

awesome numbers tho! Will probably go up to 900k which would be HUGE

Just now, ***** Destroyer said:

I think they originally predicted 3.5m for 25 and it went down from that (slightly)

No. 25 went from possibly breaking Britney's record (1.3m), to probably breaking Eminem's record (1.8m), to definitely breaking NSync's record (2.4m), to freaking wiping the floor with every possible record and then a cherry on top. Each single updated prediction went astronomically higher and higher. It was such an amazing moment to witness it. 

Just now, Artistofthedecade said:

Less than Folklore? :hoetenks:

Folklore had a TON of bundles, it was the last album to be released under the old rules, so let's not :coffee2:

The ATRL server currently:

2 minutes ago, Brando said:

Let it be known.................. That I triieeeeeeeeeed................. :gaycat6:

We’re in the streaming era 

now atrl will stop calling flop on everything and understand that numbers have decline for everyone :clap3:

An UNDERPERFORMANCE

Her label set her up :dies:

Ahhh screaming. Omg. Talent won!

Taylor is the music industry, All that promo, all that hype, all those TV specials, all that playlisting, the 500 interviews, the radio spam and she’s not even topping 1m. 

Adele is over party!

she's so big that petty atrlers are laughing over a +800k debut in 2021 lmao

Under what I was expecting, but I do think she will remain steady as we go into Christmas.

Next week I could see her doing 600 - 650k from Black Saturday. 

I am disappointed that she wasn’t going to be the last person to debut with 1 million, but I know this era will have legs :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.