Diversity 4: The Re-Up | Winner revealed (pg.132)

thecptz

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Tom Vercetti

• Dessy

• Kavish

Top Posters In This Topic

Still mad at my scoring for theme but ok :hi:

Congrats @Not Like The Movies you did that and can't wait to hear more gems from them. :party: 

To the eliminated players, I enjoyed your performances but Chloe x Halle was just too strong a match.  Sad to see you all three go.  See you around. :hughard:

Fcq76Gl.png

ROUND 3

let's go on a road trip

say goodbye to f(x), Mylène Farmer, and Lana Del Rey

and welcome our top 20 to the next round of Diversity 4!

and after the stressed first two rounds, this time, we're gonna just relax a bit cause its time for....

'let's go on a road trip'

we want you to send in a song that makes you think of a road trip with your friends or it could be alone! you can send in a song that that have (1) chilling vibes OR (2) even songs with catchy chorus OR (3) smash hits that we can sing out loud while we're on the road trip OR (4) any song that makes you think of a road trip! since this is such an open theme.. you have many routes to go with to be honest. for example, i could either do oh, what a world by kacey musgraves OR i could go with price tag by jessie j for like song with catchy chorus that anyone can sing out loud together.

an explanation is not required but with such a broad theme, it MIGHT be important to explain the judges while u pick this song.

our lovely judges will score each part: 5 for how it fits the theme and 5 for judges' personal taste. so please do your best, everything counts!

and from now on until further notice, it will be A DOUBLE ELIMINATION. :wink:

do your best lovelies!

SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE!

you can submit your entry only once. however, you can still go back and edit things until the deadline.

if you make any edit in your submission, please ping me in the thread or on discord x

you will have 34 hours for this. no extension will be granted x

DEADLINE: 10PM ET ON THURSDAY 28TH OCTOBER

if you have any questions, feel free to leave them here or DM me.

good luck and have fun :heart2:

5 minutes ago, Kavish said:

Congrats @Not Like The Movies you did that and can't wait to hear more gems from them. :party: 

To the eliminated players, I enjoyed your performances but Chloe x Halle was just too strong a match.  Sad to see you all three go.  See you around. :hughard:

Thank you :heart:

I'm coming for a perfect score this round from every single judge, idc

I'm not leaving without it

sent a song that I didn't want to use already but im tired of the bottom. 

14/20 entries in :heart2: about 9.30 hrs left!

please be on time mwah.. for people who have submitted, if u edit anything in ur submission, please DM me or ping me!

just so i know that there is some detail that has been changed hehe

@Element @shelven @clue @Not Like The Movies @Rotunda @touya kinomoto @Drifloon @boys @mokitsu @TruGemini @Opulent @Auburn @diogozsz @Sanguine @Noah @Rence @Tom Vercetti @ughgabriel @luckystrike @PinkBox

how are we doing, ladies?

• ATRL Moderator

we love aaliyah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.