TOTC: Butter will top for 8th week...sorry Olivia

IBeMe

21 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I actually haven’t clicked any billboard links in almost half a year. So no. Not getting any coins from me. Thanks for the useless reply tho

Thank you for continuing to dedicate time, energy and effort to making billboard's relevance to pop culture even bigger. We are doing amazing, sweeties.

Love that for them.

I reckon BTS will aim for 10 weeks

6cN3hcE.gif

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Brando

• QueenofCopyPaste

• drivers license

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, slw84 said:

They keep playing with my name as if I'm the fraudulent #1. I'm all I want for xmas is you...i'm a legacy...I span decades of dominance. 

They need to check my records...

But yes Olivia got her #1, BTS is complying with Billboards current rules and we shall see how long they allow these rules to remain in place

gif2.gif?w=245

Funny thing is they would not care if their fave was doing this.

18 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Funny thing is they would not care if their fave was doing this.

that part:clap3:

I mean even Winston had them like 2 points apart, I wasn’t sure why everyone was celebrating in that thread :rip:

That being said real numbers Monday so we’ll all wait and see. But knowing that BB’s CEO has a writing credit on Butter I think we should all know which way this will go lol

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

I actually haven’t clicked any billboard links in almost half a year. So no. Not getting any coins from me. Thanks for the useless reply tho

some of these guys are miserable weirdos. just ignore it, i feel like they're just here to troll.

becoming a billboard supporter just to spite a teenage girl is so... :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Orsay said:

I mean even Winston had them like 2 points apart, I wasn’t sure why everyone was celebrating in that thread :rip:

That being said real numbers Monday so we’ll all wait and see. But knowing that BB’s CEO has a writing credit on Butter I think we should all know which way this will go lol

It's not BB ceo but Columbia's 

13 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

We can only hope. He's definitely gonna smash on streaming.

But you know how unhinged their stans can be. I'm ready for the homophobic and racist tantrums if Lil Nas is blocking them. :coffee2:

Lil Nas is also a figher (or chart-hungry, whatever we will call this) and he may also release few versions or something if he will see a chance

at this point more clicks and website traffic Billboard would get if Olivia jump to 1

It's so frustrating that Billboard lets this keep happening. I don't understand how the mass buying is working/allowed...

24 minutes ago, Glo said:

It's so frustrating that Billboard lets this keep happening. I don't understand how the mass buying is working/allowed...

It counts in every industry tho.

When Passion Of The Christ was release, mega churches all over the US reserved entire rooms for their parishioner and it account for a huge chunk of its box office success.

Conservatives PAC notoriously bulk buy books of their heroes like Palin or Bush (since their populist base doesn't read) & the New York Times always count those sales (Tho' I think they put the Gaga * next to the book's name on their charts to indicate bulk buying)

I think the Gaga solution would be the fairest one cause you still can't discount the fact that the songs were indeed paid for so it should count.

Or maybe a consumption chart a la German.

16 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

Wdym? This was literally what happened nnn. I thought this was this smash hit. I get to the US and no one knows the words except me lmao. the biggest kii ever.

A BTS stan being old enough to 'club' is what's the real kii :toofunny2:

7 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

A BTS stan being old enough to 'club' is what's the real kii :toofunny2:

I didn’t come across any BTS stans that night so idk what you mean xoxo

8 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

I didn’t come across any BTS stans that night so idk what you mean xoxo

Lmaooo I went clubbing two weeks ago and have never seen a dance floor disperse as fast as the one I saw disperse to Dynamite. :rip:

For me personally, I just wish they got this with one of their actually good songs! Butter is so bad and Permission to Dance is bad also :emofish: I wish they served quality in their english music like they do on their Korean music! their Korean music is TOP TIER 

7 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Selective fan driven hearing

Well Good for you is quite a short song so maybe I just miss it everytime. It might have just been played before I entered the shopping centre or just before I turn on the radio. But I have never heard it in real life not have i heard anyone talk about her. But i can understand because her fans are mostly teenage girls. I mean I dont know what age you are but do you discuss Olivia with your real life friends ? 

6 hours ago, slw84 said:

They keep playing with my name as if I'm the fraudulent #1. I'm all I want for xmas is you...i'm a legacy...I span decades of dominance. 

They need to check my records...

But yes Olivia got her #1, BTS is complying with Billboards current rules and we shall see how long they allow these rules to remain in place

gif2.gif?w=245

If BTS go back to number one next week will they be the first act in history to replace themselves at number one and then replace themselves again. 

Replacing the replacement as it were. I mean that is a record which will potentially never be broken. 

We are on the CUSP of history being made. 

BTS doing God's work! Keep her BLOCKED :clap3:

3 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

If BTS go back to number one next week will they be the first act in history to replace themselves at number one and then replace themselves again. 

Replacing the replacement as it were. I mean that is a record which will potentially never be broken. 

We are on the CUSP of history being made. 

Atrl already white knuckling it as is.

don’t hurt em bts 

QueenofCopyPaste
5 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Well Good for you is quite a short song so maybe I just miss it everytime. It might have just been played before I entered the shopping centre or just before I turn on the radio. But I have never heard it in real life not have i heard anyone talk about her. But i can understand because her fans are mostly teenage girls. I mean I dont know what age you are but do you discuss Olivia with your real life friends ? 

Yes, because my friends are Filipinos, so they automatically know Olivia, who is Filipino herself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.