TOTC: Butter will top for 8th week...sorry Olivia

IBeMe

5 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

this is so funny ajdjfjsj

and the MELTDOWNS over it too like people genuinely getting mad over a chart :rip: embarrassing

That part. 

It's kind of amusing to see adult tantrums and billboard completing owning them until billboard changes its rules

3 hours ago, Green said:

Eww

This means they will probably mass buy this thing until it gets 10 weeks at #1

Only Lil Nas can save us with his new viral hit. Support him ATRL and make conservatives to fume at the same time :alexz3:

maturity, priorities, character...brilliant.

HEY5V8p.gif

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Brando

• QueenofCopyPaste

• drivers license

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

Oh wow. Looks like this’ll be the song of the summer :clap3:

It was so funny at the club with good 4 u playing and no one knowing the lyrics and people around me were screaming gibberish nnn ????

And then everyone clapped and said “slay yes mama” 

The devil works hard

ATRL Works Harder

But The BTS army works hardest. 

SONG OF THE YEAR is coming for BTS at the next BMAs!:alexz:

15 minutes ago, slw84 said:

checks on billboard every week

i click on BB once or twice a year. ATRL provides enough stats and does it as soon as they get released for me to never wanna check it directly 

This ain't even funny anymore BB really needs to get some order in because this is becoming chaotic. :biblio:

30 minutes ago, Brando said:

i click on BB once or twice a year. ATRL provides enough stats and does it as soon as they get released for me to never wanna check it directly 

I don't even check the charts on Billboard anymore

I always check the full charts on ukmix/pulse music because Billboard doesn't allow to view the full charts anymore  :laugh: 

Wow excellent from BTS, can't remember the last fun feel good song that spent 8 weeks atop the charts. 

Fingers crossed they get it, well deserved. 

8 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

Wdym? This was literally what happened nnn. I thought this was this smash hit. I get to the US and no one knows the words except me lmao. the biggest kii ever.

I live here & you're 100% right.

Nobody outside outside of teenage girls knows that song.

I have NEVER heard that song ANYWHERE because I don't listen to TOP40 radio.

I hear Butter more cause at least they play it to death at the gym (They've been power playing all new BTS release since Fake Love came out).

Olivia is doing a killing with her target audience but her support is very limited to that demographic for now contrary to what ATRL is trying to make it seem.

I'm actually shocked the club you went to played Olivia for adults...

Thank god, I only go to black clubs so I'm safe from that song... :celestial3:

7 minutes ago, Green said:

I don't even check the charts on Billboard anymore

I always check the full charts on ukmix/pulse music because Billboard doesn't allow to view the full charts anymore  :laugh: 

not to mention the layout is hideous and there's always a video pop up that blocks the chart when you start scrolling.. 

3 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

I live here & you're 100% right.

Nobody outside outside of teenage girls knows that song.

I have NEVER heard that song ANYWHERE because I don't listen to TOP40 radio.

I hear Butter more cause at least they play it to death at the gym (They've been power playing all new BTS release since Fake Love came out).

Olivia is doing a killing with her target audience but her support is very limited to that demographic for now contrary to what ATRL is trying to make it seem.

I'm actually shocked the club you went to played Olivia for adults...

Thank god, I only go to black clubs so I'm safe from that song... :celestial3:

I am the same. I have never heard anyone in real life mention Olivia and I have literally never heard that song outside in shopping centres or in public. 

It is all being driven by teenagers listening in their bedrooms. 

9 minutes ago, Brando said:

Actively participating every week in chart discussions means you are highly invested and interested, no matter where you see the chart being published. 

They need to fix this, in no world does BTS have the most popular song in the country. What is Billboard doing, this is taking up a good chunk of the chart year already

5 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Actively participating every week in chart discussions means you are highly invested and interested, no matter where you see the chart being published. 

the user i quoted implied i check BB website every week. no one asked you for your irrelevant input on this matter. 

BTS is covering I'll be missing you to honor their fave rapper Biggie Smalls this wednesday. If they're releasing this, it will prob end up as a last-min contender for #1.

26 minutes ago, Brando said:

And the audience impression/search engines for billboard and related topics is up and it's stuck

maybe they won. BTS boosting ratings. The fumes being used to put money in employee's pockets. Love that for them

HEY5V8p.gif

The fact that Good 4 U was better than DL but outcharted because of a fraud

35 minutes ago, slw84 said:

And the audience impression/search engines for billboard and related topics is up and it's stuck

maybe they won. BTS boosting ratings. The fumes being used to put money in employee's pockets. Love that for them

HEY5V8p.gif

the tiresome mental gymnastics 

FmDJ617.gif 

It's funny how the BTS stans 'never hear' "Good 4 U", despite it dominating every platform and slaying radio callouts, yet apparently hear "Butter" everywhere, despite it bombing on streaming and having horrendously negative radio callouts. :rip: Funny how that works.

QueenofCopyPaste
10 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

It's funny how the BTS stans 'never hear' "Good 4 U", despite it dominating every platform and slaying radio callouts, yet apparently hear "Butter" everywhere, despite it bombing on streaming and having horrendously negative radio callouts. :rip: Funny how that works.

Selective fan driven hearing

56 minutes ago, Brando said:

the tiresome mental gymnastics 

FmDJ617.gif 

We love BTS for supporting Billboard's growth

irony

tenor.gif

Love the dedication to the charts. At least olivia got her week at #1

UGGzfBi.gif

BTS needs to be stopped and eradicated at all costs

wXKYmIc.gif

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

checks on billboard every week

continues to get your clicks and remains relevant.

HEY5V8p.gif

I actually haven’t clicked any billboard links in almost half a year. So no. Not getting any coins from me. Thanks for the useless reply tho

20 minutes ago, slw84 said:

We love BTS for supporting Billboard's growth

irony

tenor.gif

Love the dedication to the charts. At least olivia got her week at #1

UGGzfBi.gif

:ahh:

17 minutes ago, dussymob said:

:ahh:

They keep playing with my name as if I'm the fraudulent #1. I'm all I want for xmas is you...i'm a legacy...I span decades of dominance. 

They need to check my records...

But yes Olivia got her #1, BTS is complying with Billboards current rules and we shall see how long they allow these rules to remain in place

gif2.gif?w=245

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.