• dussymob

• CBC

• touya kinomoto

Just now, minho said:
  Hide contents

h7lGaU4.png

Is that book good?

Just now, dussymob said:

LMAO I actually haven't started on it yet, going get the first volume tomorrow. Any manga you recommend?

aw, I thought this was the novel :skull:

I consume much more LN/novels than manga but I've heard that Blue Lock is a great shounen :cm:

Just now, dussymob said:

Is that book good?

YES! I highly recommend it. It's YA/New Adult based, set in the UK, about academic pressures/friendship pressures during the transition from high school to university

Just now, GentleDance said:

aw, I thought this was the novel :skull:

I consume much more LN/novels than manga but I've heard that Blue Lock is a great shounen :cm:

LN too, I was looking at them today and sine I'm essentially writing one I would love some suggestions. 

• ATRL Moderator

Coins update!

0rkHZv1.png

• ATRL Moderator

Just now, dussymob said:

LN too, I was looking at them today and sine I'm essentially writing one I would love some suggestions. 

A japanese favorite of mine would be 

https://myanimelist.net/manga/55215/Utsuro_no_Hako_to_Zero_no_Maria

Chinese shounen/mystery/psychological

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/lord-of-the-mysteries/comment-page-2/

Fantastic western shounen with xianxia elements, this one is like crack :  https://www.goodreads.com/series/192821-cradle

If you're looking for something that's a bit more well-written I'd recommend The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson 

2 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

A japanese favorite of mine would be 

https://myanimelist.net/manga/55215/Utsuro_no_Hako_to_Zero_no_Maria

Chinese shounen/mystery/psychological

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/lord-of-the-mysteries/comment-page-2/

Fantastic western shounen with xianxia elements, this one is like crack :  https://www.goodreads.com/series/192821-cradle

If you're looking for something that's a bit more well-written I'd recommend The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson 

THANK YOU!!!

29 minutes ago, minho said:

YES! I highly recommend it. It's YA/New Adult based, set in the UK, about academic pressures/friendship pressures during the transition from high school to university

Thanks. 

10 minutes ago, Prison said:

spoon

lol?

8 hours ago, Prison said:

i said what i said :celestial5:

Well you look stupid saying it. :coffee2:

hello chickies. ready to flop again :cm:

hey now hey noww this is what dreamsss are made of

I am here

• ATRL Moderator

HoRFLaE.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

ROUND 8

It's 9 PM EDT..... Welcome to the eighth round of Let's Spoon 12! 
Last round, we had to say goodbye to: mokitsu  :weeps:

ZiUwCHu.png

This round is a SCORPIO round.

The winner of the challenge, the top 3 spoons, and the LAST spoon will all win the Scorpio coin.

Let's get to today's challenge...

FALLEN PHRASE!

Today, you will be completing a fallen phrase puzzle. Below, you will see a series of blank spaces. Each space needs to be filled in by one letter. The letters are given to you at the bottom of the puzzle, and they are underneath the column where they have to be placed. The letters for each column are not in the exact order that they will ultimately be in, so you have to start building words and crossing out letters to figure out where everything goes. Each letter is used in each column as many times as it appears below the puzzle.

The first person to solve the fallen phrase puzzle will win the first spoon of the round!

Open this spoiler tag for an example (not the puzzle you are solving!!)

Spoiler

Fallen-Phrase-Example.jpg

As you can see in our puzzle today, there are a "T" and "I" below the very first column of blank spaces. That means the first letter of the first row could be either "T" or "I". The first letter of the fourth row is the other letter. They are not in the exact order within that column!

uAn0ta5.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

THERE ARE 22 SPOONS UP FOR GRABS. 1 PERSON WILL BE ELIMINATED.

IF PEOPLE DO NOT CHECK INTO THE THREAD WITHIN 24 HOURS, THE WINNER OF THE CHALLENGE WILL CHOOSE WHO GOES HOME.

Work quickly, have fun, and good luck!

WARNING: Do NOT troll the thread by posting "SPOON" without my permission. You may be disqualified. Thank you!

i do not understand nnn

• ATRL Moderator

btw there's an extra word that I accidentally put in this but it shouldn't affect the answer

I have understood and this s*** is too complicated for me :clown:

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Harmonizer said:
Spoiler

Harmonizer has won the first spoon!!!!

Teen hottie! Stream Solar Power

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.