• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• dussymob

• CBC

• touya kinomoto

21 minutes ago, Element said:

@Sanguine - please come on stage! It's time to present the season 12 trophy.

I don't think we have had many people accomplish what you did in your first two seasons. You barely left the top 5 after two full games and that's truly unprecedented! IDK how you do it, but you clearly have a talent for this game that very few possess. I'm sad it doesn't translate over to Survivor LOL but you'll be okay. I think you enjoy this a lot more so I'm very very excited for you that you snatched that win! Last season, you lost the finale by mere seconds to rl231, but won many challenges and awards (such as the All Star award and Rising Star award). They said you'd be a future winner - and here you are! It was an exciting journey even if you were the frontrunner from day 1!! You are the second person to have their first two seasons end in a 2-1 chart run; the first is @Remmy. You deserve to be very proud of your achievement this season and last season!! As I said, very few people could manage that with such a natural skill and passion for the game. In addition, you dominated the Zodiac twist, and crushed the finale this time around.  look forward to seeing what you bring to the table next time you play in season 15 :keir:

Still surprised I actually managed to win! For the longest time I thought I was gonna get bested right at the end again :jonnycat:  My 1.5 average serve… I’ll never be dimitrius but I guess that’s okay!! And once AGAIN thank you for hosting :gaynetcat4:

Love the trophy :eek:

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Sanguine said:

Still surprised I actually managed to win! For the longest time I thought I was gonna get bested right at the end again :jonnycat:  My 1.5 average serve… I’ll never be dimitrius but I guess that’s okay!! And once AGAIN thank you for hosting :gaynetcat4:

Love the trophy :eek:

yasss congratulations!! thank you for playing and slaying - glad you like it :heart:

17 minutes ago, Element said:

XsgFeOH.png

A little curious... How many of us suggested a unlucky / bad luck theme for the next season? (since it's the obvious theme to suggest) :lakitu:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Jay-Zicario said:

A little curious... How many of us suggested a unlucky / bad luck theme for the next season? (since it's the obvious theme to suggest) :lakitu:

you were the only one! most people suggested colors

4 minutes ago, Element said:

you were the only one! most people suggested colors

On wow! :gaynetcat4:

Very curious to see how would be the twist for next season! :duca:

Edited by Jay-Zicario

the trophy oh wow

the next theme oh wow!

the second half of this season really was wild jfjslkfs but yay very fun as usual, and of course LEGENDARY hosting!!!

1 hour ago, Element said:

XsgFeOH.png

devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes! yup i already know every round and twist is gonna have references!!!

lol not me missing all this. thanks for the noms and congratulations to all the winners.

also, kinda shocked i was only in @Queen Conchita's draft team. kinda understood because of how inconsistent i am when it comes to spooning lol.

anyhow, it will be my 5th season playing next time so maybe time to retire after? y'all better let me win next season!

10 hours ago, Jay-Zicario said:

Me gettting 9 nominations but Only participating/being a contestant in 8 rounds during the game (the comeback round is in this total)

WLBTcFt.gif

tumblr_mjbikojMrb1qaw6vuo1_400.gifv

You deserved it legend

tumblr_mjbikojMrb1qaw6vuo1_400.gifv

10 hours ago, Staryu said:

HoRFLaE.png

THE SPOONIES!

VIEWER DRAFT

_________________________________________________________________________________________

In 3rd place with 507 points...

Hide contents
Team Queen Conchita
CBC, minho, touya, whts

Thanks for picking me legend @Queen Conchita, hope I made you proud :hug:

9 hours ago, Element said:

HoRFLaE.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

THE SPOONIES!

CHALLENGE RANKINGS

Thanks to all of you who filled out the challenge ratings section of the survey. The results are posted below -- the higher the average score, the more beloved the challenge was. The standard deviation column indicates the variance of opinion in the ratings -- the white ratings in this column mean that the scores were close to each other, and the yellow ratings in this column mean that there is a lot of difference in opinion. For example, the 24 Hour Challenge had the highest standard deviation once again (lol every season it gets this), meaning that some people LOVED it and gave it 10s while other people LOATHED it and gave it 1s. On the other hand, a challenge like 20 Questions had most of its scores bundled very close to the average, showing an agreement amongst the survey participants. The "last season" column shows the challenge's season 11 ranking and the change from last season's list...

Let me know what you think of these results!

Br0TK8Y.png

How can you not like Tag you're it? Having half of ATRL being summoned to the thread in a space of 30min and the absolute chaos of trying to get a quote is probably the best part of this game :jonny5:

7 hours ago, luckystrike said:

my name gonna look so good in dark red 

That would require you to win. 

1 hour ago, dussymob said:

That would require you to win. 

and that is exactly what I, a spoon FINALIST (which is something not everyone can say), will do baby :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.