Beyoncé is Pollstar‘s Touring Artist of the Decade

Queenyoncee

10 hours ago, monstereo said:

Madonna during the Blonde Ambition Tour >>>>>>>100x>>>>> Beyonce during the Formation tour. They were around the same age during those time periods (mid 30s).

You can't compare Beyonce to a 60+ year women who has limited mobility due to age/injuries.

Not quite. Maddie was actually only 31 on that tour. The more apt comparison would be Blonde Ambition and Mrs. Carter Show in which Bey was 31/32.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mariano

• ConceptD

• Lovett

• frenchyisback

This was obvious though. Who else but THE Queen.

ezgif-2-2017844c45e5.thumb.gif.de508c25e

9 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

:lmao:

Isn't Blonde Ambition Tour the tour where Madonna did stadiums overseas and then came to the US and downgraded to arenas because she had not been popular in the US since the 80s?

:rip:

omg :deadbanana2:

Saying you don't agree with Pollstar won't change the fact that Beyoncé is the touring artist of the decade. 

5 hours ago, ThirdWardBey said:

Beyoncé has done both of these on two different tours. :ahh:

I'm yelling.

So this is where the party was held.  

Thanks haters, y’all never fail to provide the entertainment in Bey’s threads. Long live The Envious :fan:

Queen! She truly deserves it, the utter talent and hard work! 

10 hours ago, ThirdWardBey said:

I didn’t understand that comment either. 
—-

Congrats Queen, she deserves it. Can we please soon get a SOLO tour? 

I mean if not her, then who? Literally no competition, but she still gives us her all.

A living legend.

12 hours ago, ThirdWardBey said:

As someone who has her in their sig you would think that they would know that.

Edited by Timber

biblicalmonster

Congrats, she deserves. :clap3:

Monsters can also be happy for Beyoncé.

Well deserved! Her tours in 2010s had all the elements of an immaculate tour. Proving she's the definitive vocalist & Entertainer of her generations. 

The greatest living entertainer :clap3:

15 hours ago, Quenn said:

Both of these legends viciously STOMP on your pitiful fad fave, who hasn't had a $100M tour since 2012, almost 10 years ago. Literally went from huge stardom to booking Vegas within less than 10 years of musical career to her name. :deadbanana2:Talk about pathetic! :bibliahh:

Oh my God... :hoetenks:

OT: Congrats, deserved! :clap3:

15 hours ago, Quenn said:

Both of these legends viciously STOMP on your pitiful fad fave, who hasn't had a $100M tour since 2012, almost 10 years ago. Literally went from huge stardom to booking Vegas within less than 10 years of musical career to her name. :deadbanana2:Talk about pathetic! :bibliahh:

Mocking a woman who has been extremely vocal about her health struggles and illnesses that are detrimental to her traveling and touring needs and calling her "pitiful"? And then running to make a shady thread to double down on this disgusting behavior? :doc:

Talk about pathetic. Hope you're feeling better, though. Not surprised at the usual suspects kii'ing about this as well.

-

OT: She deserves this title, one of the best performers of her generation and a touring legend :clap3:

Beyoncé is good on television, but I’ve seen her in concert and I didn’t really feel a connection. Especially since she had a million and one special effects on her vocals. Everything felt flat and I don’t even remember most of it. 

I’d probably prefer to see someone like Gaga in concert even though I like her music less, because she has a rawness. 

Deserved. Now give us the album

On 6/17/2021 at 11:07 AM, ConceptD said:

Honestly she deserves this. No one puts in the work for a tour that Beyoncé does. From the dancing, to the singing to the costumes. I’m not even that big of a fan, but her concert was one of the best music experiences I’ve had. 

Seeing her life is  really something incredible. Her voice, the sheer power of it and her energy>>>>>>>
———

I did miss the FWT, my sister and I tried but couldn’t get any tickets for Paris. And I can’t even get a DVD. This woman doesn’t understand her fandom. 

3 hours ago, Javan said:

Beyoncé is good on television, but I’ve seen her in concert and I didn’t really feel a connection. Especially since she had a million and one special effects on her vocals. Everything felt flat and I don’t even remember most of it. 

I’d probably prefer to see someone like Gaga in concert even though I like her music less, because she has a rawness. 

Then go to her concert... Chromatica tours is available.

On 6/17/2021 at 10:33 PM, Funhouse said:

Pink's last tour was bigger (both in overall gross and amount of dates) than any Beyoncé tour and Pink does things in every show that Beyoncé would literally not survive, so let's not drag Pink into this.

OT: Congratulations to Beyoncé, well deserved :clap3:

Don't try it please. FWT only has like 50+ dates? 

Bey is so much bigger touring force is South America, Africa and her name is much bigger is Asia especially the Philippines, Indonesia and South Korea (+India) Bey is also bigger in the US and they are neck to neck in Europe but P!nk can have Australia though. 

However, FWT only visited US and part of Europe, so we'll see how well she does whenever she decides to tour the world again especially after The Gift, which I think she will visit Africa.  

23 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Then go to her concert... Chromatica tours is available.

Ok…

Only the best entertainer ever :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.