• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mariano

• ConceptD

• Lovett

• frenchyisback

41 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

I don’t find Madonna to be a particularly captivating performer anymore and I’d go to her show because she’s a legend but if I was looking to be entertained I’d go to a Beyoncé show 50 times over. 

Madonna during the Blonde Ambition Tour >>>>>>>100x>>>>> Beyonce during the Formation tour. They were around the same age during those time periods (mid 30s).

You can't compare Beyonce to a 60+ year women who has limited mobility due to age/injuries.

5 minutes ago, monstereo said:

Madonna during the Blonde Ambition Tour >>>>>>>100x>>>>> Beyonce during the Formation tour. They were around the same age during those time periods (mid 30s).

You can't compare Beyonce to a 60+ year women who has limited mobility due to age/injuries.

I gave my opinion. 

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

There's always a certain stanbase that feels threatened, immediately. :rip: The user was just complimenting Beyoncé on her achievement and the quality of content that got her there. They didn't even shade anyone in particular. :toofunny3:

you literally do this every day here omg :rip: the lack of self awareness :bibliahh:

how are you so bitter and toxic 24/7????????

-

congrats :clap:

2 minutes ago, Yanko said:

you literally do this every day here omg :rip: the lack of self awareness :bibliahh:

Do I? Please pull up the receipts of me doing this every day. I simply responded to a question posed by another member regarding our faves. But it's pretty ironic you of all people are talking about being toxic. :rip: You legitimately troll every day. Unsurprising that the Monsters are playing victim again.

Who else deserves but the Queen:clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

Ugh I'm so desperate to see her live but the last time she performed here is 2013 :deadbanana4:

Congrats queen :clap3:

Her stage production improved tremendously since the BDay “Experience” or IAWT but that’s because she was always such a spectacle and never quite needed it the same as say, Madonna (who always had the best stage production). There’s no greater stage presence amongst her peers. 

Can these Monsters SHUT UP, no one cares. Why are they so threatened by Beyoncé’s achievements?? Very concerning.

OT: Beyonce stays winning, OBHs seething :fan:

8 minutes ago, Chika said:

Can these Monsters SHUT UP, no one cares. Why are they so threatened by Beyoncé’s achievements?? Very concerning.

OT: Beyonce stays winning, OBHs seething :fan:

Being threatened by black women is their hobbies.

45 minutes ago, monstereo said:

Did you actually read that user's post or just see them say they prefer Bey over Madonna?

57 minutes ago, Yanko said:

-

congrats :clap:

expose them! 

F3a1tp.gif

2 hours ago, monstereo said:

:lmao:

Isn't Blonde Ambition Tour the tour where Madonna did stadiums overseas and then came to the US and downgraded to arenas because she had not been popular in the US since the 80s?

:rip:

4 hours ago, Mariano said:

Uhm... I agree she deserves this, but how do Gaga, P!nk etc. don't put as much work in their shows? :rip: 

OT: Queen :clap3: 

Beyonce has bigger tours than Pink and Beyonce has a more demanding lifestyle than Gaga (kids) and bigger tours. 

3 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

:lmao:

Isn't Blonde Ambition Tour the tour where Madonna did stadiums overseas and then came to the US and downgraded to arenas because she had not been popular in the US since the 80s?

:rip:

Blonde Ambition Tour is still being talked and referenced 30+ years since it occured. The Formation tour is forgotten about already. :rip: I had to Google the name of Beyonce's mid-2010s tour to remember what it was even called. :rip::rip: let's not even get started on how much more money TBA tour earned. :rip::rip::rip:

Oh this thread is more active so let me ask again: didn’t Taylor gross more?

37 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

Beyonce has bigger tours than Pink and Beyonce has a more demanding lifestyle than Gaga (kids) and bigger tours. 

Pink's last tour was bigger (both in overall gross and amount of dates) than any Beyoncé tour and Pink does things in every show that Beyoncé would literally not survive, so let's not drag Pink into this.

OT: Congratulations to Beyoncé, well deserved :clap3:

Edited by Funhouse

29 minutes ago, monstereo said:

Blonde Ambition Tour is still being talked and referenced 30+ years since it occured. The Formation tour is forgotten about already. :rip: I had to Google the name of Beyonce's mid-2010s tour to remember what it was even called. :rip::rip: let's not even get started on how much more money TBA tour earned. :rip::rip::rip:

Blonde Ambition tour is only remembers by stans & Madonna fans. I had to goggle this tour too to see which one it was.

NOBODY in the GP remembers tours. :celestial3: 

From Female of the Decade to Touring of the Decade :clap3:

Only the most nominated and the most winning female artist at THE GRAMMYs. 

41 minutes ago, monstereo said:

the lying :bibliahh:

Who's surprised, her tours are incomparable and influential :clap3: 

Edited by mokitsu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.