Spotify: Female artists songs with 500M+ streams

ariananext

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

No Streets or Boss Bitch for Doja?

Both are likely to be in the next update cause Streets is at around 420M and Boss Bitch at 490M!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• simmnfierzig

• alestevens

• Delirious

1 minute ago, ariananext said:

Both are likely to be in the next update cause Streets is at around 420M and Boss Bitch at 490M!

Thank u 

5 minutes ago, Me & My Hits said:

great thread :clap3:

:heart:

20 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Thank u 

no problem!

Edited by ariananext
typo

3 hours ago, Shakishaki said:

Nice thread:clap3:

:heart:

Wolves hits 1B and Selena Gomez joins Ariana and Dua as the only women with 4 1B-streamed songs! 

• 4 months later...

I finally updated this thread! It was a lot of work but I was planning on doing it for months, so here we are! Hopefully there aren't many mistakes, I tried my best, feel free to tell me if I missed some songs (especially those who weren't eligible before, I double-checked for some of them but with features and droplets it's not always easy)

5 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I finally updated this thread! It was a lot of work but I was planning on doing it for months, so here we are! Hopefully there aren't many mistakes, I tried my best, feel free to tell me if I missed some songs (especially those who weren't eligible before, I double-checked for some of them but with features and droplets it's not always easy)

Amazing list :heart: Thanks for the effort

14 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Amazing list :heart: Thanks for the effort

thank you!! :heart2:

Just now, gotportugal said:

@ariananextin Dua's 600M it should be 8 and not 6 right?

Wait let me check!

1 hour ago, Selegend said:

Nice thread 

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Cold Heart (Dua) and Boyfriend (Ariana) enter the list as they both hit 500M this week

Taylor and Olivia both reach 3 songs with over 700M streams as Deja Vu, Shake It Off and Blank Space hit the mark.

Stuck With U hits 700M (Ariana's 14th).

Billie joins the other 4 women (Dua, Ariana, Sia, Selena) with 4 songs with over 1B streams, as Everything I Wanted hits the mark!

1 minute ago, ariananext said:

Taylor and Olivia both reach 3 songs with over 700M streams as Deja Vu, Shake It Off and Blank Space hit the mark.

Stuck With U hits 700M (Ariana's 14th).

Billie joins the other 4 women (Dua, Ariana, Sia, Selena) with 4 songs with over 1B streams, as Everything I Wanted hits the mark!

Love Story actually has passed 700M when you combined all versions/remixes under her official Spotify page :gaycat2:

Love Story (Stolen Version) - 523,489,642

Love Story (Taylor's Version) - 172,013,429

Love Story (Taylor's Version, Elvira Remix) - 12,660,710

Love Story (Pop Mix) - 3,089,846

Love Story (Digital Dog Remix) - 7,325, 431

Total versions combined - 718,579,058

Anyway, I hope you attach the total streams for each song so the OP will be even better :gaycat2:

3 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Love Story actually has passed 700M when you combined all versions/remixes under her official Spotify page :gaycat2:

Love Story (Stolen Version) - 523,489,642

Love Story (Taylor's Version) - 172,013,429

Love Story (Taylor's Version, Elvira Remix) - 12,660,710

Love Story (Pop Mix) - 3,089,846

Love Story (Digital Dog Remix) - 7,325, 431

Total versions combined - 718,579,058

Anyway, I hope you attach the total streams for each song so the OP will be even better :gaycat2:

I could indeed put the total streams, but that's way too many versions to count, if I had to count more than 5 versions for hundreds of songs it would be impossible to keep up. I count OG version and Taylor version, anything below 50/100M isn't remarkable.

4 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I could indeed put the total streams, but that's way too many versions to count, if I had to count more than 5 versions for hundreds of songs it would be impossible to keep up. I count OG version and Taylor version, anything below 50/100M isn't remarkable.

My suggestion is you put limitation, count up to 5 remixes with highest streams, I doubt many artists remix their songs unless they are Dua Lipa :mandown:

1 minute ago, Cloröx said:

My suggestion is you put limitation, count up to 5 remixes with highest streams, I doubt many artists remix their songs unless they are Dua Lipa :mandown:

There's actually a huge amount of remixes, for example EDM songs have a huge amount of remixes, older pop singles have whole EPs with remixes, sometimes they're even hard to find. If you want a view with remixes I have another thread with artists' Top 10 most streamed hits and I include every remix with 10M+ streams, I have to check if Love Story is there for Taylor because I didn't know there were remixes for the TV, and in that case I'd add the one with 12M.

Whew Taylor is going to zoom up this list relatively soon :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.