Song Of The Season 4 ? | Winner revealed! (pg. 54)

miguel

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prisoner

• Rence

• miguel

• Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rence said:

I can’t believe it’s over soon :jonnycat:

:monkey:

1 minute ago, Rence said:

I can’t believe it’s over soon :jonnycat:

we got you to judge a full season :jonnycat: 

RrAcbjo.png

With a 3.9 average throughout the whole season, @Prisoneris crowned WINNER of Song of The Season 4, making him the only atrl member to win this game TWO times!!

Congratulations! Very well deserved! :clap3:

-

That means, that with a 4.8 seasonal average, @Auburnis the runner-up of Song of the Season 4, and proves himself a song-writing threat and possible future winner? Congratulations, you've done a great job throughout the season and definitely proved yourself worthy of being in the finale!

I left my final thoughts for both of you at the end of my individual reviews, but I do think it's worth saying again: Thank you for being part of my season, I'm very proud of you both as you were both amazing, consistent players throughout the season and did a GREAT(!!!) job in this finale!

@Prisoner @Auburn

I don't even know what to say, I didn't really expect this :jonnycat: But thank you to all the judges and host. This was my only form of creative outlet while doing my college degree so I had a really fun time :jonny: 

and also big congratulations to @Auburn as well. I loved playing alongside you and was rooting for you as well

thank you e-ve-ry one :heart:

That said, this season has officially come to an end! I wanted to thank all of you for participating and being a part of the game!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.