Song Of The Season 4 ? | Winner revealed! (pg. 54)

miguel

55 minutes ago, Rence said:

:gaycat6:

don't be so dramatic :gaycat6:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prisoner

• Rence

• miguel

• Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/31/2021 at 8:49 AM, Prisoner said:

@miguel I've been a bit busy with college the past few days, so I might need a cute extension if that's okay :dancehall:

super late response but no worries! an extension was granted for both you and auburn (though i see you already submitted nnn)

8 hours ago, Prisoner said:

don't be so dramatic :gaycat6:

I swear I don’t love the drama, it loves me :gaycat6:

11 hours ago, miguel said:

super late response but no worries! an extension was granted for both you and auburn (though i see you already submitted nnn)

:dies: well there's time for me to edit then

Hi, yes I've been trying to get this done but I have no inspiration and I don't want to hold anyone up any longer so I will just bow out of the finale. Sorry

tSkXhKD.png

@Prisoner

Right now I'm driving home from work

What an interesting concept! I like how you write about "slice of life" type stuff.

It's really just a snapshot of someone's life and that narrative style makes your writing really unique. 

The narrator of this song has a lot of complex inner turmoil and you wrote that really well.

This felt like a distinct "Prisoner" song, which is the perfect approach for a finale.

Space Pirates

I liked this one even more, mostly because of the whimsical approach and how you wove in the imagery so well. This concept is just really cool and it has the distinct emotional approach you tend to have without losing that fantasy vibe. The chorus was a highlight for me, I liked how it changed but had a similar framework to it. Once again showing what you do best!

3 hours ago, Auburn said:

Hi, yes I've been trying to get this done but I have no inspiration and I don't want to hold anyone up any longer so I will just bow out of the finale. Sorry

pls there's no rush, at least for me

Thank you minho. And I also like Space Pirates more as well, but that makes sense since I spent quite some time working on this one :gaycat4: The other one was written to be more #indie and I planned it to be as minimally edited as possible so it feels more 'real' and 'authentic', so I'm glad you liked that one as well

I don't think I've posted any of my songs this season, so here's a link to all the songs I've written this season if anyone wants to read them :celestial4:

On 9/12/2021 at 6:15 AM, Auburn said:

I don't think I've posted any of my songs this season, so here's a link to all the songs I've written this season if anyone wants to read them :celestial4:

Samson and Samson :wanda:

On 9/13/2021 at 2:33 AM, Rence said:

They’re coming :celestial4:

:celestial5:

yassss

btw I gave Prisoner brief feedback just so he wasn't waiting (so don't think those like 3 lines where I was like "I liked that you wrote a song" were it)

BOTH of you will have actual in-depth reviews coming :lakitu:

don't do results while I'm asleep though :jonnycat: I want to be here

1 hour ago, Prisoner said:

don't do results while I'm asleep though :jonnycat: I want to be here

check discord!!!!! i was asking you and auburn a timeframe for results in which you could both make it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.