Song Of The Season 4 ? | Winner revealed! (pg. 54)

miguel

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prisoner

• Rence

• miguel

• Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

CUvCKk5.png

Hello @Auburn and @Prisoner and welcome to the finale of Song of The Season's Season 4!

First off, I wanted to congratulate both of you for your consistent and amazing entries throughout the season, that have earned both of you a place in this finale! You guys are very talented songwriters, and both the judges and myself are always very excited to read your songs! For that reason, I will be joining the panel this round, and will be ranking and reviewing alongside them!

For this finale, you will have to send two songs from two different categories.

Category 1: I want you to write that serves as either an introductory or a closer to the album/collection of songs you have written this season. Not an interlude, but more so a song that either sets up the journey of the songs you've written, or a closure to them. Recent examples that do a good job of this is "brutal" by Olivia  in SOUR (Intro), and "pov" by Ariana in positions (Closer).

Category 2: If you haven't noticed, the theme of this season has been outer space. For this category, I want you guys to write a song that has references space in some way. For example, you can go as far as writing a sci fi / dystopian / futuristic song about space travel and exploring the song, or you can keep it a bit simpler, and go for a love song that uses metaphors about stars/planets/the galaxy, etc. Everything is valid, as long as you reference outer space in some way.

Good luck and happy writing!

Submission form.

Deadline: August 31, at 11:59 p.m EST.

If you need more time, an extension will be granted!

space galaxy tumblr png Sticker by ????? ッ

ohhh let me see what I can do for this round :celestial5:

Good luck to the finalists 

@miguel I've been a bit busy with college the past few days, so I might need a cute extension if that's okay :dancehall:

30 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

@miguel I've been a bit busy with college the past few days, so I might need a cute extension if that's okay :dancehall:

Yup it’s okay! :gaycat4:

17 hours ago, Auburn said:

what songs? :gaycat5:

have you submitted yet? :gaycat6:

13 hours ago, Prisoner said:

have you submitted yet? :gaycat6:

I haven't even finished one song yet :ahh: 

12 minutes ago, Auburn said:

I haven't even finished one song yet :ahh: 

plss :gaycat6: 

I started a new job last week I haven't had a lot of time to write sorry :dancehall:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.