Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 11) | F I N A L E!

rl231

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• rl231

• ABYSIL

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Well?

PTR :keir:

LET'S DO THIS!

• ATRL Moderator

:keir:

I'm here

giphy.gif

ATRL-Survivor-11-Logo-ENGLISH.png

Welcome castaways to your 1st results show! Below will be the rankings for each round. The tribe with the highest average will win immunity, and the top person on the losing tribe will also be immune from Tribal Council. Additionally, the entries were anonymized for the judges, so they did not know who submitted what song.

After I reveal the scores, I will post the final results which will include how you ranked against all castaways, and finally the overall rankings after this round. 

With that said, here it is…

yaasss

OMG :duca:

• ATRL Moderator

can't wait :jonny:

where are my miyake peeps at!! :party:

Edited by selena_lavigne

MIYAKE REPRESENT!

:keir:

I'm perched 

ATRL-Survivor-11-Logo-ENGLISH.png

VF7zS50.png

Contestants Song
boys Emeli Sandé - Maybe
Harmonizer Mariah Carey - Stay the Night
Jay-Zicario Adele - Chasing Pavements
luckystrike Lennon Stella - Much Too Much
pinknblue The Supremes - Standing At The Crossroads of Love
Rotunda Macy Gray - But He Loves Me
Sanguine Chris Brown - Undecided
selena_lavigne Lady Gaga - Million Reasons
Stevie The Clash - Should I Stay or Should I Go
touya kinomoto Selena Gomez & The Scene - My Dilemma 2.0

Emeli Sandé - Maybe

• Astro - 9.5 - Tbh, this is an accurate depiction of this round theme, and kinda reads like my boring and toxic relationships. I stan. 
  • Buddy! - 9 - Yeah I mean the title pretty much says it all. Great choice. 
  • thecptz - 9.5 - it fits the theme and like very well fit the theme. And we should know that since we see the title of the song, maybe. Anyways, great job!
  • Staryu - 9 - I think this works well, she goes back and forth throughout the song, the uncertainty is in the title and the lyrics.

Mariah Carey - Stay the Night

• Astro - 8.5 - That was a classic, that was a classic! A pretty good depiction of the round theme, though I think not as strong as some of the other contenders, which is sad because I love Mimi. However, whew, a classic.
  • Buddy! - 7 - Fits the theme but not as strong as the others. Decent choice. Whew what a bop, though.
  • thecptz - 8 - yeah, just like others said, it fits the theme very well but others are stronger in term of theme-wise. This song tho, whew, its so good.
  • Staryu - 8.5 - Mariah is conflicted throughout the song’s verses, so it fits the theme for me.

Adele - Chasing Pavements

• Astro - 8.5 - Fetus Adele. What a time, what a time, what a time. Anyway, nice choice. She's debating whether or not she wants to pursue this so it does the job. Even though she lowkey knows it won't end well for her, nnnn.
  • Buddy! - 9 - She like pretty much knows things won’t last but she’s still grappling with her feelings. Nice job.
  • thecptz - 8.5 - i agree with astro. The reason why i gave it an 8.5 is because she knows that it won’t end well but she just continues it anyways.
  • Staryu - 9 - The entire song is about her struggle to stick with pursuing the relationship or just giving up, so it works for me.

Lennon Stella - Much Too Much

• Astro - 7.5 - Valid points, Lennon. Again, we had some better contenders for higher markers x
  • Buddy! - 7 - It’s alright. 
  • thecptz - 7 - very angels like you in my opinion theme-wise.
  • Staryu - 8 - Basically all of the lyrics are uncertain about the relationship and her insecurities about it, so it works.

The Supremes - Standing At The Crossroads of Love

• Astro - 10 - Yes.
  • Buddy! - 10 - Perfect. Like if I could give this a 20, I would. 
  • thecptz - 10 - A classic. A smart choice. A smash. Love this.
  • Staryu - 10 - I feel like this song is 100% on theme, not much else to say

Macy Gray - But He Loves Me

• Astro - 8 - Everybody in toxic relationships, chile. I can't even comment. Anyway, you did alright, kid.
  • Buddy! - 8 - Yeah this is pretty good!
  • thecptz - 8 - first of all, this song is very heartbreaking. I think it does fit the theme and its cute.
  • Staryu - 8.5 - This feels very similar to the Heart Wants What It Wants, another toxic relationship dilemma that works for the theme.

Chris Brown - Undecided

• Astro - 6 - Why in the **** is here here? I mean, really, why is he here? I feel.... Gross. Anyway, this barely, and I mean BARELY, works.
  • Buddy! - 6 - More about a friends with benefits situation rather than a relationship. Also, why are we using this man in 2021?
  • thecptz - 6 - yes like astro and buddy said, very much that.
  • Staryu - 7 - I'm not sure if he's conflicted about ending the relationship, it's more he just wants to keep ****ing with no commitment? It kinda works I guess. 

Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

• Astro - 9 - Yes Godga, you did THAT girl. Here's lookin' at you, kid.
  • Buddy! - 9 - Great song, beautiful lyrics. 
  • thecptz - 9.5 - idk why my fellow judges are not giving this a 10 so i give it a 9.5. It fits the theme so much and one of the best songs from joanne.
  • Staryu - 9 - The whole song is her questioning the state of her relationship, is it worth staying or should she move on, so it fits the theme well for me. 

The Clash - Should I Stay or Should I Go

• Astro - 10 - I feel... Like I'm having deja vu and this was sent a past season for this exact round theme. Anyway, I feel like I stanned it then and I stan it now. 
  • Buddy! - 8 - Obviously this is iconic but I feel like there wasn’t much content past “should I stay or should I go.” Like where’s the grappling? 
  • thecptz - 8 - yea other songs did it better for this theme. I feel the same with buddy, it feels like it goes nowhere past the should i stay or should i go thingy.
  • Staryu - 10 - This song is perfect for the theme, glad you sent it

Selena Gomez & The Scene - My Dilemma 2.0

• Astro - 9 - This works better than the arguably better song because this is more lyrically on point. Especially that bridge cuz... The original’s bridge is so bland and this one just sets it in stone. 
  • Buddy! - 9 - Whew yes bitch. The bridge really does just give it that final punch. 
  • thecptz - 9 - a good entry for this round and the lyrics carried it tbh. It shows how she’s undecided about the relationship and its good for the theme, yes.
  • Staryu - 9.5 - I’m glad you sent 2.0 over the other version, I feel this one works very well for the theme.

WAKASU NEXT!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.