• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual_Insanity

• Jude

• Reverse Warholian

• thatsmydemi

Dua still top 10 despite the new releases :jonny:

Demi serving a little over 10k difference without a hit to carry the album like she did with SNS :jonny: 

Honestly I wasnt thrilled with the first prediction but it made sense to me bc she doesnt have a hit out and isnt the strongest of streaming

But it really speaks to the quality of the album that the predictions have gone up and that the streams have been relatively stable (from what I see on spotify)

So I'm happy and hope she can get another spot or two higher!

The way only Demi's prediction went up 10k. This album will serve longevity I am telling y'all it's a grower!

Edited by PopFan1996

Lol, at the pathetic people who dragged Demi. Prove them wrong Demitria! :clap3:

5 hours ago, Wake Up said:

Demi's first week number is horrible but it's expected since the lead single is doing terribly and she has never had huge first week number before

But I'm more surprised that Miley's Younger Now and Plastic Hearts only sold 45k/60k copies respectively in its first week with decent hits and promotions. How far this girl has fallen:skull:

60k is not horrible for Demi. There are no merch bundles and no tour bundles counting anymore. You are going to see loads of artists around the 60 and 70k going forward. There will be very few people breaking 100k and even less breaking 200k. 

Also people really need to stop comparing numbers that were gotten in weeks one under the OLD rules which included tour bundles, merch bundles, preorders that were not delivered for months but counted or never delivered at all but still counted, which skewed numbers upwards for some people by at least 25 to 30 percent. 

The first album that operated under restricted rules was Katy's Smile and then Ariana's  where the complete new rules were in place. 

Anything before this is IRRELEVANT when it comes to making comparisons. 

Demi is serving Plastic Hearts, if she has good hold she may do 35k on second week and be stable. It all depends on the streaming.

:jonny:

Edited by KetysandGagsSon

15 minutes ago, Jude said:

Lol, at the pathetic people who dragged Demi. Prove them wrong Demitria! :clap3:

61k isn't exactly a great #. It's only good for Demitra's standard :eli:  

Damn 60k is a win for Demi in my opinion especially with no hit at all!

damn :rip: her stans better RUN to the nearest targets and get the sis the top 3 debut

8 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Also people really need to stop comparing numbers that were gotten in weeks one under the OLD rules which included tour bundles, merch bundles, preorders that were not delivered for months but counted or never delivered at all but still counted, which skewed numbers upwards for some people by at least 25 to 30 percent. 

The first album that operated under restricted rules was Katy's Smile and then Ariana's  where the complete new rules were in place. 

Anything before this is IRRELEVANT when it comes to making comparisons. 

when Smile was released merch bundles still counted, that didn't change until october 9th 

60k is not bad to be honest, not too far away from TMYLM first week which had a smash

congrats Lovatics, the album is genuinely not bad so not shocked, could be her Plastic Hearts without the Dua sabotage

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

60k is not bad to be honest, not too far away from TMYLM first week which had a smash

congrats Lovatics, the album is genuinely not bad so not shocked, could be her Plastic Hearts without the Dua sabotage

Hoping for the best

Thank you for being positive :heart2:

4 minutes ago, Not Sorry said:

Hoping for the best

Thank you for being positive :heart2:

to be honest, I was a former Lovatic and left when Confident/TMYLM happened but this album really caught me off guard especially after the droplets last year.... it's fun to troll but I applaud her for releasing her best album to date

Scooter/her label should push her for the #2

There's only 3k copies between her and Rob Wave

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.