HDD: Demi 71K #2, Justin 76K

Kylie Jenner

35 minutes ago, XtinaPetras said:

Liberation debuted with 68k sweetie. According to this thread, Justin is #1 with 70k. :fan:

My point is 45k isn't a lot, but it's not that far away from 70k which is #1. 45k seems average by today's standards lol

70/45= 1.56

56% difference is kind of a lot.

Like, if I got a 70% on a test vs. if I got a 45% on a test...

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual_Insanity

• Jude

• Reverse Warholian

• thatsmydemi

5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

:rip: even Caution did more 

:rip:

8 hours ago, Green said:

She has a chance to debut at #5 (Morgan is still doing around 60k so he will be #4)

If she debuts at #5 then all her albums would have debuted on the top 5 in the US:

Don't Forget #2

Here We Go Again #1 *

Unbroken #4

Demi #3

Confident #2

Tell Me You Love Me #3

Dancing with the Devil... the Art of Starting Over #5 (?)

the constant decline 

bdb4fb091fa7a6de67bf22e91e1e6fd2.gif

Tbh, I expected 25-30k so this is much better than I expected

9 hours ago, XtinaPetras said:

Isn't this pretty average by today's standards?

10 million is a lot and unheard of compared to downloads but what is it in streams? idk which is more impressive these days tbh. 

Some hit songs do 10M :skull:

That's a shame, because it's a truly excellent album. She deserves much more.

I don’t want to hear ******anyone****** dragging Lana’s first week sales ever again after this. Thank you!

:'(

Let's hope it shows some staying power, since it's definitely her best album

14 hours ago, XtinaPetras said:

Liberation debuted with 68k sweetie. According to this thread, Justin is #1 with 70k. :fan:

My point is 45k isn't a lot, but it's not that far away from 70k which is #1. 45k seems average by today's standards lol

Liberation had tour bundle, no? 

14 hours ago, XtinaPetras said:

17 hours ago, suburbannature said:

:rip: even Caution did more 

Liberation and Caution had tour bundles, neither would’ve been higher than Demi without them (probably not even close) :rip: 

XtinaPetras
4 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Liberation and Caution had tour bundles, neither would’ve been higher than Demi without them (probably not even close) :rip: 

I'm pretty sure Liberation was not a tour bundle, but in any case, my point is 45k is pretty good for Demi and typical for pop stars nowadays. 

And the streaming numbers sound massive to me too, but I'm not a chart queen so Idk how to interpret 10 million streams in 1 day. Sounds like a lot to me. 

How embarrassing. After being signed to one of if not the best manager in music, the docu series, the music video, the 20 songs, the multiple versions of the albums that apparently her fans weren’t even collecting themselves. Whew! 

These numbers aren’t good for Demi...

But why are people saying they expected more when TMYLM actually had a hit and only did like 75k three years ago. :rip:

This is completely expected at least for me. :coffee2:

11 hours ago, XtinaPetras said:

I'm pretty sure Liberation was not a tour bundle, but in any case, my point is 45k is pretty good for Demi and typical for pop stars nowadays. 

And the streaming numbers sound massive to me too, but I'm not a chart queen so Idk how to interpret 10 million streams in 1 day. Sounds like a lot to me. 

Lol

The sad thing is the sales are so low this week. It's not like anyone's selling over 100K (or more). So Demi could've grabbed her first #1 album in a decade if she was still popular.

Demi's first week number is horrible but it's expected since the lead single is doing terribly and she has never had huge first week number before

But I'm more surprised that Miley's Younger Now and Plastic Hearts only sold 45k/60k copies respectively in its first week with decent hits and promotions. How far this girl has fallen:skull:

Edited by Wake Up

3 hours ago, cityfolk said:

https://open.spotify.com/album/3XsdVkuj3zMVHPRvodOgeE?si=Fl4PlnHbRueYM6Z9IBQfaQ

Demi released an "Expanded Edition" with I Love Me, OK Not To Be Ok, and I'm Ready - the THIRD edition of her album this week (in addition to the Deluxe which includes an extra track and 3 acoustics) :deadbanana4:

This came out the same day as the standard.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.