• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TayDine1989

• !ngwe

• Doogle

• MingYouToo

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Mrnoniee said:

it has NOTHING to do with Mariah or anyone.

its just people putting up playlists of xmas songs with her being there amongst many other songs.

its not like people are exclusively searching for mariah's song and streaming it through their headphones or handsfree.

I see MANY xmas songs in the top100 so its not some exclusive mariah-only phenomenon for ya'll to be praising her to heavens.

PLEASE

so is there a reason why it's the only song with 17m streams in ONE day? :rip:

why did many other songs (you said 'playlists of xmas songs with her being there amongst many other songs) fail to achieve this result?

LT1Fi0F.gif

Streaming elixir, Mariah Carey

TJqxleu.gif

#26 Kylie Minogue - Santa Baby (4,100,668)

#49 Gwen Stefani - You Make It Feel Like Christmas (2,707,852)

Streaming elixirs, Kylie Minogue + Gwen Stefani

TJqxleu.gif

8 minutes ago, Mrnoniee said:

its just people putting up playlists of xmas songs with her being there amongst many other songs.

its not like people are exclusively searching for mariah's song and streaming it through their headphones or handsfree.

I see MANY xmas songs in the top100 so its not some exclusive mariah-only phenomenon for ya'll to be praising her to heavens.

PLEASE

You wish :ahh: 

31 minutes ago, Mrnoniee said:

PLEASE

DnLoPTB.gif

31 minutes ago, Mrnoniee said:

PLEASE

The anger, the fumes, the jealousy.. . :eek:

1 minute ago, Don't Stop Me Now said:

The anger, the fumes, the jealousy.. . :eek:

For real. That song is incredibly iconic. 

36 minutes ago, Mrnoniee said:

PLEASE

:rip: fume

OT: M(ari)ah, the queens of christmas. Special shoutout to Brenda Lee & Legend Clarkson

Xmas songs absolutely destroying all these Spotify records :deadbanana4:

Bye at all these numbers :jonny5:

Last Christmas doing almost 16m too :deadbanana4:

Our faves ain’t ever doing 17m on debut or any other day :rip: 

11 minutes ago, kyris89 said:

enough with this annoying song

The record setting, biggest modern Christmas song of all time is going nowhere and will keep you pressed every Christmas season. 

LT1Fi0F.gif

:ahh:

Queen of Christmas having every other fan base fume with anger every year. Imagine not being a fan of this brilliant legend. L4L.:duca:

How did people not know Santa Tell Me was an original song? Lol it literally has a modern feel to is. It really is smart that she doesn’t promote it yet while she is still having eras and will likely have future eras still. She should wait till she is done having eras before she starts promoting STM. 

59 minutes ago, Mrnoniee said:

PLEASE

:ahh: 

'Cause I be the baddie, B, Barbie tings, banging body B 
Everybody be on my D, yo, I gotta be in reality
Suck a D if you doubted me

HEDuPOe.gif

1 hour ago, Mrnoniee said:

PLEASE

SUFFER :bibliahh:

TJqxleu.gif

2 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

My fave is so powerful I can't

HEDuPOe.gif

And not Ariana trying to snatch her christmas spot too:dies: 

Actually I think the gap this year between AIFWICY and Santa Tell Me is bigger this year :gaycat6:

LT1Fi0F.gif 

1 hour ago, Mrnoniee said:

PLEASE

The difference between the other xmas songs and Mariahs is .....well. She's #1 Sweetie. That means people streamed her music more than the others. Sorry we don't make the rules.

TJqxleu.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.