Lady Gaga CSPC Update

Chaos Angel

5 hours ago, BawBaw said:

Tylor Swift never was is or will be a contriversial/political/iconic figure like Beyonce Gaga or Madonna trying to put her political efforts on the same level as these 3 is a SLAP IN THE FACE FOR THEM. 

Don't try to paint her as something she's NOT....she's as vocal when it comes to politics as Katy Perry the end...which is fine 

The anger :ahh:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLYjfq-tcoLL0vctlOagc

Screenshot-20191101-163359.jpg

Either way, if you can't read my post, don't quote me again. 

5 hours ago, BawBaw said:

I don't care what Gaga did and i don't know what your meaningless comparisons means. Sorry but i didn't ask. Go argue about it elsewhere if you want to argue about who did more (like talking about politics is some type of competition :rip:) but it doesn't have any correlation with my post. 

Like i said, i DON'T care about what others did. 

Taylor's statements about politics are political statements. You said they were not and you were wrong. 

4 hours ago, cuneytb said:

Not people talking about Taylor swift and her political statements in a Lady Gaga thread :deadbanana:

Look at who first talked about it when it was not related just to drag Taylor in the first thread. 

OT : Good numbers :clap3:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zs2236

• style17

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Rusty

2 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

The anger :ahh:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLYjfq-tcoLL0vctlOagc

Screenshot-20191101-163359.jpg

Boo hoo :rip: Taylor didn't wanna talk about the politics for half of her career, she just does not come close to Gaga in that lane. You can keep trying, I guess.

7 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Boo hoo :rip: Taylor didn't wanna talk about the politics for half of her career, she just does not come close to Gaga in that lane. You can keep trying, I guess.

What part of "I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT GAGA DID" is THAT hard to understand? 

This person claimed that she didn't have any policital statement and she had. Don't care about what others did. They won't change Taylor’s actions. 

Only people trying it here are Gaga stans try to start a comparison. Not me. 

43 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

This person claimed that she didn't have any policital statement and she had. Don't care about what others did. They won't change Taylor’s actions. 

No one cares about Taylor. You’re in a thread about Lady Gaga. Find your way out.

All those rih and bey fans pressedt about Gaga outselling their faves on pure albumn sales :alexz:

36 minutes ago, Hurem said:

No one cares about Taylor. You’re in a thread about Lady Gaga. Find your way out.

Tell that to your fellow monster who talked about Taylor first when nobody mentioned her. :ahh:

On 12/23/2020 at 2:05 AM, Mrguilbeaux said:

Gaga literally alienated half of america with born this way and actually made a political stance and used her voice for something while taylor made safe middle of the road “not gonna talk about politics cos half my fans live in red states” her whole career. Sorry some people actually decided to stand up for things before it was cool. 
“umm taylors super political now look at___” yeah look at how she didnt dare speak trumps name during his election because she knew she would get dixie chicked from a huge portion of her fanbase. Yes plenty of my liberal friends love and live for taylor but she spent half if not more of her career staying radio silent on any issues while gaga actually stood up and fought for what she believed in in her music and her activism. 

its fine that you stan taylor and wanna drag gaga but dont get it twisted: your fave knew she was collecting trump supporter money and didnt wanna risk losing her crossover appeal even by album five. Gaga in her second studio album decided to take a stance. Its just not the same

On 12/23/2020 at 8:23 PM, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

:rip:

Although, are we surprised Sis?

Even Pink, who has NEVER been an MPG according to this forum, is dominating and will be ahead with her next release. 

:lmao:

OT: I never knew “TD” was so high in CSPC. - Truly the era of the ‘10’s in North America. “OOTB” surprised me also. 

this post has nothing to do with this thread.. it doesn't even mention anything related to gaga :deadbanana4: don't pollute here

On 12/23/2020 at 9:51 PM, badgirlriri said:

People thinking the Orphan is a drag :skull: All her features/non-album songs together would be like a blockbuster quadruple album, obviously yes it's the biggest portion. Doesn't change her doing more overall units than the artist in question from the 8 studio albums:dies:

not you forgetting why the orphan drag was used in the first place :rip: y'all were dragging gaga for "collab" album with an actor and NOW you're defending collabs when riri does them? :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, Artistofthedecade said:

then why are you stalking this thread sis? :gaycat6:

jokes write themselves! this thread is like an OGH trap and many fell into it, congrats gaga!

Edited by Rith

3 hours ago, Rhiannon said:

All those rih and bey fans pressedt about Gaga outselling their faves on pure albumn sales :alexz:

Some of them don’t even believe it ???? 

They have the right to drag Gagas collab with an ACTOR but we can’t say anything about other pop girls having collabs with the most popular rappers in the industry :toofunny2: 

50 minutes ago, Rith said:

not you forgetting why the orphan drag was used in the first place :rip: y'all were dragging gaga for "collab" album with an actor and NOW you're defending collabs when riri does them? :bibliahh:

Not anything was forgotten, Rihanna has more album units than Gaga INCLUDING her collaborative material, and when we include Rihanna's collaborative material that gap widens. Just stop. :skull:

4 hours ago, Artistofthedecade said:

It all started because a Swiftie decided to come into the thread to troll and to drag Gaga and her SPS units from her early career and kept melting down for pages about it, as if that's really drag-worthy. Imagine dragging one of the biggest globally successful and commercial eras. Like, what's not clicking? :rip:

Don't pick fights unnecessarily. Just keep minding your business and nobody will say anything.

OT: Yes Gaga, yes sales, yes global :clap3:

7 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

Not anything was forgotten, Rihanna has more album units than Gaga INCLUDING her collaborative material, and when we include Rihanna's collaborative material that gap widens. Just stop. :skull:

ok sis, why don't you talk about riri in her 2k page base thread? :gaycat1:

maybe she'll release something then.

ot: which songs are included in orphan tho? i don't recall any ft. gaga song except for quicksand :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, Rith said:

ot: which songs are included in orphan tho? i don't recall any ft. gaga song except for quicksand :deadbanana4:

According to the update, Orphan includes The Cure, Video Phone and Chillin'. I'm pretty sure the "remaining tracks" also includes 3 Way (The Golden Rule), The Lady is a Tramp (with Tony), Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (with Brian Newman), I Want Your Love (CHIC cover), Your Song (Elton cover) etc...

She's not credited on Quicksand as a performer.

CSPC-Lady-Gaga-digital-singles-sales.jpg

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

7 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

According to the update, Orphan includes The Cure, Video Phone and Chillin'. I'm pretty sure the "remaining tracks" also includes 3 Way (The Golden Rule), The Lady is a Tramp (with Tony), Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (with Brian Newman), I Want Your Love (CHIC cover), Your Song (Elton cover) etc...

She's not credited on Quicksand as a performer.

oh forgot that The Cure doesn't belong to an album :monkey: her best song since dwuw

i thought I want your love was only exists as a youtube video, is it available on spotify? :soda:

edit: oh found it but its not the version i like lol

Edited by Rith

On 12/23/2020 at 6:49 AM, Zs2236 said:

Lady-Gaga-TotalAlbumSales-202012.jpg

and 36 million albums sold ? more than most of her peers

GLOBAL Tingz :clap3:

On 12/23/2020 at 9:58 PM, Zs2236 said:

Sweetie. You should be the last one talking about solo. Orphan for your fave is around 20 million sps. That’s more than her biggest era that had a rerelease. Remove that and bam. Down to the mid seventies.... so keep it cute 

Rihanna the original Main Featuring Girl :clap3:

On 12/23/2020 at 10:01 AM, Nip Tuck said:

I don’t know the CSPC formulae but how can ONE song be worth 7M album units :rip: Doesn’t that mean the song did around 70M units i-

Album Sales share

say "the Fame" sold 16M.. and Poker Face overall streams are 1/4 of The Fame's totals. that means 4M Album sales thanks to PF

On 12/23/2020 at 6:53 AM, PMM said:
  • At 35,603,000 EAS, The Fame / The Fame Monster is the most successful album of the 2000s.
  • At 12,635,000 EAS, Born This Way is the 4th most successful album from 2011.
  • At 7,140,000 EAS, Poker Face is the 2nd most successful song from 2008.
  • At 7,100,000 EAS, Bad Romance is the most successful song from 2009.

e58e1b7f0bb04833400afce8aec463d6.gif

• At 1,265,000 pure album sales, The Fame / The Fame Monster (inc. EP) is the last million selling international album in Japan.
  • At 80,260,000 downloads and ringtones, the era The Fame / The Fame Monster is the biggest ever in terms of digital singles sales.
  • At 20,110,000 downloads and ringtones, the single Poker Face is among the 10 highest selling digital single of all-time.
  • At 150 weeks in 2009, Lady Gaga broke the record for most weeks charted inside the UK Single Chart during a calendar year. She also led 2010 with 123 weeks.
  • At 10 weeks, Shallow is the longest running #1 hit in US Digital Song Sales chart for a female artist.
  • At 24 weeks, Shallow is the longest running #1 hit in Canadian Digital Song Sales chart. It holds the same record in France at 22 weeks.
  • e58e1b7f0bb04833400afce8aec463d6.gif

Who called Rihanna a main featuring girl?!?? :bibliahh:chiilllee! Removing rih's Orphan era takes up a huge chunk of her total, really embarassing. Especially because she has so many albums and even more singles. 

On 12/22/2020 at 5:56 PM, style17 said:

So if TF/TFM was one era you’re willing to admit that GaGa had over half of her career SPS (from 7 albums) come from one era:bibliahh:

It wasn’t one era. It may be bundled since Monster was an EP but we all know that they were two separate eras. You tried though. Stick to Taylor threads. She’s given you more than enough to talk about without having to drag other successful artists. 

45 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

It wasn’t one era. It may be bundled since Monster was an EP but we all know that they were two separate eras. You tried though. Stick to Taylor threads. She’s given you more than enough to talk about without having to drag other successful artists. 

Every pop girl has a rerelease. They’re just mad that none of them came close to Gaga’s. Don’t even bother with them ❤️

all these TF/TFM talks again..

they're 2 different Eras bundled as one/rerelease.. if you can separate the sales then do it and contest ChartMasters/Official Charts

25 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

all these TF/TFM talks again..

they're 2 different Eras bundled as one/rerelease.. if you can separate the sales then do it and contest ChartMasters/Official Charts

All their faves had rereleases. They just try to discredit Gaga’s peak. Don’t even bother with them 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.