Lady Gaga CSPC Update

Chaos Angel

4 hours ago, Zs2236 said:

Sweetie. You should be the last one talking about solo. Orphan for your fave is around 20 million sps. That’s more than her biggest era that had a rerelease. Remove that and bam. Down to the mid seventies.... so keep it cute 

:deadbanana4: That RiRi fan should've sat there and ate their food

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zs2236

• style17

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Rusty

11 minutes ago, Hurem said:

:deadbanana4: That RiRi fan should've sat there and ate their food

He/she are always the first one to pop up in a Gaga thread. So I had to put em back in reality ??

People thinking the Orphan is a drag :skull: All her features/non-album songs together would be like a blockbuster quadruple album, obviously yes it's the biggest portion. Doesn't change her doing more overall units than the artist in question from the 8 studio albums:dies:

1 hour ago, Zs2236 said:

He/she are always the first one to pop up in a Gaga thread. So I had to put em back in reality ??

Sweetie u didn't put anyone back in reality or whatever u call it. Rihanna's orphan includes FFS, BBHMM and AO which are still Rihanna songs so why remove them? 

Let's say u remove the orphan, you do realise she's still miles ahead Lady gaga?You really thought u did something hun!!

I'd be more worried about Gaga having 1 album, that is not solely hers, that has shifted >4M in the past 10 years. All Rihanna albums have passed 4M units except only 1. Now that is embarrassing!!!

OT: A great career start indeed, I wonder what ever happened!

1 hour ago, badgirlriri said:

People thinking the Orphan is a drag :skull: All her features/non-album songs together would be like a blockbuster quadruple album, obviously yes it's the biggest portion. Doesn't change her doing more overall units than the artist in question from the 8 studio albums:dies:

those are NOT her song......Nicky Minaj of pop stan acting like a ft. means its her song:rip:

21 hours ago, style17 said:

Surely 6 albums not being able to outdo one is kind of a problem

:doc:

your fave couldnt do it with each of her album now what ?

6 hours ago, Zs2236 said:

Sweetie. You should be the last one talking about solo. Orphan for your fave is around 20 million sps. That’s more than her biggest era that had a rerelease. Remove that and bam. Down to the mid seventies.... so keep it cute 

And that's still more than Gaga's career total even with her multiple duet albums and orphan still included in the equation.

The self-drag that keeps on giving.

Nene Leakes Cheers GIF by Bravo TV

20 hours ago, Artistofthedecade said:

The total nonsense. 

Trump wasn't even a thing during 1989 era or before. 

And this "she lost support because she spoke about things" thing doesn't even make sense when both Lover and Folklore eras(the eras she released after her political statements) bigger than anything Gaga released after BTW except ASIB. 

And Taylor is still off-topic to conversation. 

OT : Good for her :clap3:

THAT is what you call a political statement ?:deadbanana2:

When Gaga was at the HEIGHT of her carreer a (LEVEL OF HYPE THAT TAYLOR NEVER EXPERIENCED ) she released a lead with the words gay lesbi transgender blasting radios in conservative america but hey 2 instagram post and a tweet is SUCH a BIG  statementt

BRAVE TAYLORRRRR:bibliahh:

1 minute ago, istan4badgalriri said:

And that's still more than Gaga's career total even with her multiple duet albums and orphan still included in the equation.

Chile you’re obsessed with me..... you’re mad that I pulled the receipts in the other thread. Don’t forget that one had 20 sps orphan (bigger than GGGB:Reloaded) and the other one has 1 sps when it comes to orphan. Eat some food luv 

7 hours ago, Zs2236 said:

:deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Zs2236 said:

Chile you’re obsessed with me..... you’re mad that I pulled the receipts in the other thread. Don’t forget that one had 20 sps orphan (bigger than GGGB:Reloaded) and the other one has 1 sps when it comes to orphan. Eat some food luv 

So what you're saying is that in addition to Rihanna's albums SPS being superior to Gaga's, her orphan also obliterates Gaga's ? Let me know because I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here besides further proving mine...

3 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

So what you're saying is that in addition to Rihanna's albums SPS being superior to Gaga's, her orphan also obliterates Gaga's ? Let me know because I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here besides further proving mine...

Considering one has 3 orphans while the other one has a gazillion, I would hope so. Don’t forget the amount of singles your fave released. Almost double. And yes luv, I’m counting the ones sent to radio not random songs with music videos. Because if we actually look at the sales of those singles ? yeah I wouldn’t be so happy boo boo ?? anyways luv.m stop quoting me. I’m tired of seeing you in every Gaga thread 

15 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

It doesnt matter she buries her in tour gross , grammys/oscar/gg/bafta/cc and .....talent in generalgiphy.gif

2 hours ago, BawBaw said:

those are NOT her song......Nicky Minaj of pop stan acting like a ft. means its her song:rip:

FourFiveSeconds, BBHMM, and American Oxygen are not her songs? :skull:And yes, features are her songs, no matter how much you wish they weren't Gaga stan. Luckily, without her features, she still has more album units than your fave, that must be why you're so upset. :celestial5:

5 hours ago, Zs2236 said:

Not half of Gaga's studio albums being on par with Rih's lowest, MOTS!!! The self-dragging by the monsters themselves is quite perplexing!

2 hours ago, BawBaw said:

THAT is what you call a political statement ?:deadbanana2:

When Gaga was at the HEIGHT of her carreer a (LEVEL OF HYPE THAT TAYLOR NEVER EXPERIENCED ) she released a lead with the words gay lesbi transgender blasting radios in conservative america but hey 2 instagram post and a tweet is SUCH a BIG  statementt

BRAVE TAYLORRRRR:bibliahh:

Yes, making a statement about politics is political statement

I am very sure i don't need to explain any user here what it means. If you don't know what it means, Google is just there. 

I don't care what Gaga did and i don't know what your meaningless comparisons means. Sorry but i didn't ask. Go argue about it elsewhere if you want to argue about who did more (like talking about politics is some type of competition :rip:) but it doesn't have any correlation with my post. 

But yes, THAT is what i call political statement. Talking about LGBTQ rights is political statement. Supporting one party openly is political statement. Talking about equal rights are political statement. 

Politicalrelating to the government or public affairs of a country

Statementa definite or clear expression of something in speech or writing

And no, Taylor was bigger during Fearless than Gaga was in any of her eras in US, let alone 1989. 

Edited by Artistofthedecade

9 hours ago, Zs2236 said:

:ahh: 

Most of these extremely successful eras in terms of this method are long lasting. 

The Fame/TFM, Teenage Dream and 1989 are the main examples.

Rihanna and Ariana are artists whose eras are shorter. Although they have great total numbers, their Eras seen not as big individually. 

48 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

I am very sure i don't need to explain any user here what it means. If you don't know what it means, Google is just there. 

I don't care what Gaga did and i don't know what your meaningless comparisons means. Sorry but i didn't ask. Go argue about it elsewhere if you want to argue about who did more (like talking about politics is some type of competition :rip:) but it doesn't have any correlation with my post. 

But yes, THAT is what i call political statement. Talking about LGBTQ rights is political statement. Supporting one party openly is political statement. Talking about equal rights are political statement. 

And no, Taylor was bigger during Fearless than Gaga was in any of her eras in US, let alone 1989. 

:clap3:

I honestly wouldn’t bother though, Sis, because the dissonance and self-drags are just... 

:toofunny2:

28 minutes ago, Felipesf said:

Most of these extremely successful eras in terms of this method are long lasting. 

The Fame/TFM, Teenage Dream and 1989 are the main examples.

Rihanna and Ariana are artists whose eras are shorter. Although they have great total numbers, their Eras seen not as big individually. 

GGGB was milked to death. It had a re-release and 9. singles, that's more singles then the eras you listed above

9 hours ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Tylor Swift never was is or will be a contriversial/political/iconic figure like Beyonce Gaga or Madonna trying to put her political efforts on the same level as these 3 is a SLAP IN THE FACE FOR THEM. 

Don't try to paint her as something she's NOT....she's as vocal when it comes to politics as Katy Perry the end...which is fine 

1 hour ago, BawBaw said:

Tylor Swift never was is or will be a contriversial/political/iconic figure like Beyonce Gaga or Madonna trying to put her political efforts on the same level as these 3 is a SLAP IN THE FACE FOR THEM. 

Don't try to paint her as something she's NOT....she's as vocal when it comes to politics as Katy Perry the end...which is fine 

Not people talking about Taylor swift and her political statements in a Lady Gaga thread :deadbanana: 

Saying a few things about gay rights and making the WHOLE WORLD listen to a song with gay lesbian transgender words as lyrics is totally different. Gaga has always been supportive and a part of the lgbt+ and she did it when she was on the top of her career. 

Is too difficult to understand that some countries sold TFM alone and others Only with TF? 

Edited by Mirkomonster

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.