• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zs2236

• style17

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Rusty

Just now, Kyoto said:

True. It's the biggest debut since TFM.

Not only that. But the dark aesthetic and sound too. They’re magical ?

5 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Rihanna was never a strong pure albums seller even at her peak like Gaga, and despite her having a few extra years and her peak at the better sales climate, it is BEYOND impressive Gaga surpasses Beyoncé in pure sales despite a massive head start by Bey.

Gaga's commercial success is so downplayed (even in this ****ing thread) it's ridiculous.

Exactly!!! Like every girl had a rerelease and all of them have remix albums and eps. Like damn. Sorry that our FAD outsold your global queen ?

Another Gaga thread, another OGH having pages of meltdown :rip:

OT: Chromatica about to pass Joanne, her worst album, we stan!:clap3:

if only she made ARUTW a single worldwide than ASIB would have easily been well past 10M by now.

LADY GAGA HAS AN ALBUM CALLED ORPHAN?? :psyduck: HOW COME I HAVE NEVER LISTENED TO IT :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, Rith said:

LADY GAGA HAS AN ALBUM CALLED ORPHAN?? :psyduck: HOW COME I HAVE NEVER LISTENED TO IT :jonny5:

:rip:

Orphan are the songs (droplets) without an album.

Edited by Kyoto

18 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

True. It's the biggest debut since TFM.

Tbf tho, Billie had a bit of a head start with her first EP. She found organic success through SoundCloud with Ocean Eyes and Bellyache going viral rather quickly. Gaga OTOH, came out of nowhere with TF and smashed with JD becoming a sleeper hit in the US after she hustled hard to go to nightclub after nightclub, gig after gig just to get JD played. Then everything else followed as we know it, with PF, LoveGame, Paparazzi all going top 10. Not to discredit Billie's huge success with both her albums, just pointing out that while WWAF is technically her debut studio album, it wasn't her debut, ykwim? The girls today wish to have an initial era as huge as TFM/WWAF tho. Whew.

OT: Yes legend, queen of music

4cFr.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Tbf tho, Billie had a bit of a head start with her first EP. She found organic success through SoundCloud with Ocean Eyes and Bellyache going viral rather quickly. Gaga OTOH, came out of nowhere with TF and smashed with JD becoming a sleeper hit in the US after she hustled hard to go to nightclub after nightclub, gig after gig just to get JD played. Then everything else followed as we know it, with PF, LoveGame, Paparazzi all going top 10. Not to discredit Billie's huge success with both her albums, just pointing out that while WWAF is technically her debut studio album, it wasn't her debut, ykwim? The girls today wish to have an era as huge as TFM/WWAF tho. Whew.

OT: Yes legend :jonny5:

I understand your point, but in the end neither of them would have happened if their debut single and the other songs weren't good. It was word of mouth that made them get their huge organic success.

Just now, Kyoto said:

I understand your point, but in the end neither of them would have happened if their debut single and the other songs weren't good. It was word of mouth that made them get their huge organic success.

Can't disagree with that!

Interscope queens slaying the game with their debuts :katie2: their support for each other is also lovely.mp3 :heart:

The Taylor stans only being able to drag anyone when it comes to sells cause thats the ONLY lane she is “good” at. 

Not Joanne 3+ mill with only 2 singles and one being a complete bomb, I’m genuinely shook. 

1 hour ago, Zs2236 said:

Bey and Rih are both at 33 million sales. That includes remix albums, eps, etc... yet their stans say those shouldn’t count ?

Beyoncé and Rihanna's album sales are strictly and solely for solo albums, though.

OT: 1 album above 4M since 2011 and it had something the others lacked  :clap3:

1 hour ago, style17 said:

The IRONY of that user to drag Taylor for taking trumpies coins when he didn’t exist politically when the only reason “Shallow” became a hit was because of white suburban trumpets.

Shallow became a hit because of white suburban Biden liberals, don't get it twisted. 

2 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Beyoncé and Rihanna's album sales are strictly and solely for solo albums, though.

Rihanna's discography relies HEAVILY on collaborations and features so I would not exactly call it "solo" :laugh:

OT: legendary numbers for such a polarizing public figure :jonny6: 

Just now, istan4badgalriri said:

Navy talking about Solo??? Plz ? as far as I recall none of these artist had an album pass 4 million. Talk that Talk sold 3.8, Unapolegetic sold 3.6, Anti sold 1.2.... 4 sold 3.2, Beyoncé (with a rerelease) sold 3.8, Lemonade sold 2.7 million. You really thought love ❤️❤️

It hurts that our fad in 3 million copies ahead, right ☹️

Oh, the last fanbase who should use "solo" is the Navy since Rihanna's discography has relied heavily on collaborations and features since day 1, especially from male artists.  :rip: 

Edited by perfillusion

A Star Is Born about to cross 8M and Chromatica about to cross Joanne in the coming months. :clap3: Seeing as ASIB did around ~700K this year, I think we can say it should cross 10M by around mid decade if it keeps relatively stable. :duca:

38 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Do you think removing non-solo would work well in the CSPC formula?

istan4badgalriri

Also, what?! Since 2011 Gaga has two albums above 4M. Keep up and try again.

OT: Gaga only has 1.4M orphan sales. For some girls, it's literally their biggest portion of stats :rip: Guess collabs and duets are a bigger portion of hits to other artists totals than they think!

Edited by Rusty

31 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Rihanna's discography relies HEAVILY on collaborations and features so I would not exactly call it "solo" :laugh:

yeah she can thank calvin harris and mikky ekko for her albums sales :clap3: give me a break lmao

ot: tricon things :clap3:

Chartmasters being so hated here yet the girlies still run into a thread looking for numbers to count :gaycat5:

is TFM's EP sales included in TF/TFM other rihleases?

Chromatica is gonna surpass Joanne oh weaux

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.