Lady Gaga CSPC Update

Chaos Angel

59 minutes ago, style17 said:

But there is no way in hell that The Fame without the EP has 35m units alone

Sometimes re-releases and remixes really help an era and its worth it.

Sometimes not.

style17

1 minute ago, Digitalism said:

I thought the ASIB numbers would be bigger 

It's the biggest female release since 25.

Edited by Rusty

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zs2236

• style17

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Rusty

2 minutes ago, Juanny said:

It’s two eras. Except TFM deluxe edition was sold both CDs together, so obviously they count twice

What??? Nothing counts twice. The Fame is at 4.9 million sales in the U.S and 15.7 million in the U.S. 

The Fame Monster EP is at 1.7 in the U.S and 2.1 million WW. 
The EP sales do not count for The Fame 

3 minutes ago, style17 said:

not you including the videos-

Fearlegend had 6 new tracks (one which was a reworked of F&A) and none were released as singles...

I know. It’s a double disc. My platinum Cd has 2 discs. It’s still a rerelease with a new package. If people wanted the new tracks, they’d buy the songs serperately on iTunes, which many did for both TFM and Fearless 

That Swiftie serving something. Worms for brains I think.

OT: When you look at stats like this, you also need to consider the sales climate and the overall change and trend in consumption. Gaga is doing great. You also can't compare everything to her debut era. Her debut era remains GOD-TIER. :clap3:

Edited by Ethereaaal

54 minutes ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

Gaga literally alienated half of america with born this way and actually made a political stance and used her voice for something while taylor made safe middle of the road “not gonna talk about politics cos half my fans live in red states” her whole career. Sorry some people actually decided to stand up for things before it was cool. 
“umm taylors super political now look at___” yeah look at how she didnt dare speak trumps name during his election because she knew she would get dixie chicked from a huge portion of her fanbase. Yes plenty of my liberal friends love and live for taylor but she spent half if not more of her career staying radio silent on any issues while gaga actually stood up and fought for what she believed in in her music and her activism. 

its fine that you stan taylor and wanna drag gaga but dont get it twisted: your fave knew she was collecting trump supporter money and didnt wanna risk losing her crossover appeal even by album five. Gaga in her second studio album decided to take a stance. Its just not the same

The total nonsense. 

Trump wasn't even a thing during 1989 era or before. 

And this "she lost support because she spoke about things" thing doesn't even make sense when both Lover and Folklore eras(the eras she released after her political statements) bigger than anything Gaga released after BTW except ASIB. 

52 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I'm sorry sis @style17 I stan Taylor too but you deserved it. 

And Taylor is still off-topic to conversation. 

OT : Good for her :clap3:

Not gonna lie her album sales are impressive. :clap3:

:rip: at Joanne though. 

5 minutes ago, Juanny said:

No it isn't, the sales of the standalone EP isn't shown in the OP. It is only the sales of the original Fame, plus one copy for  each sale of the deluxe editions of TFM. 

Is there a reason the user you're entertaining isn't banned yet? They have several pressed as nails off-topic posts in here and one troll post where they admit that they're here to obsessively hate.

OT: Lady Gaga's imperial era grows further and further (the biggest of its decade, so few managed that!) and ASIB is the biggest female era since 25 beating Rihanna and Taylor in less time :clap3: 

5 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

The total nonsense. 

Trump wasn't even a thing during 1989 era or before. 

And this "she lost support because she spoke about things" thing doesn't even make sense when both Lover and Folklore eras(the eras she released after her political statements) bigger than anything Gaga released after BTW except ASIB. 

And Taylor is still off-topic to conversation. 

OT : Good for her :clap3:

The IRONY of that user to drag Taylor for taking trumpies coins when he didn’t exist politically when the only reason “Shallow” became a hit was because of white suburban trumpets.

Edited by style17

1 hour ago, PMM said:
  • At 35,603,000 EAS, The Fame / The Fame Monster is the most successful album of the 2000s.
  • At 12,635,000 EAS, Born This Way is the 4th most successful album from 2011.
  • At 7,140,000 EAS, Poker Face is the 2nd most successful song from 2008.
  • At 7,100,000 EAS, Bad Romance is the most successful song from 2009.

e58e1b7f0bb04833400afce8aec463d6.gif

As it should be. Her commitment to establish herself as one of the most successful female artists of all time truly jumped out 

Classic, after classic, after classic 

:jonny6:

13 minutes ago, Rusty said:

It's the biggest female release since 25.

Billie's debut is already at 9.8m

TF and TFM were sold together so you cannot separate its sales but both projects have distinctive sounds, critics count them separately and they both were nominated for AOTY separately, on top of that The Fame won Best Electronic Album while The Fame Monster won Best Pop Vocal Album. Stop being dumb. Gaga herself considers them as separate bodies of work. 

I’m shocked at how she sold 36 million albums. I think she’s only behind P!nk,Taylor and Adele.... when it comes to females

That Taylor stan going on for 3 pages...the obsession :rip:

OT: wow what a LEGEND :jonny5:

The range, the versatility, the sheer EXCELLENCE of experimentation and artistry. Pop, jazz, country, folk, techno, industrial, funk, EDM, house, AC ballads. The SLAYAGE

All this in 12 years of her career who's doing it like ha :jonny4:

TABS, other stans of basic MPGs can't relate :gaygacat4:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

2 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

Oh you're right, I forgot about Billie's debut era. Although the last update is 9M, we'll wait to see the CM increase.

Also, last update Gaga's pure album sales surpassed Rihanna, are they now ahead of Beyoncé? I can't remember the CM total for her but I think it was mid-30-millions and Gaga now is at 36M.

25 minutes ago, style17 said:

no “re-release” that I know of had anywhere near 8 new tracks by Rih, Tay, Katy

then maybe learn about Kesha and Lana 

Chromatica 2,2 in 7 months in the middle of a pandemic and with barely any promo, impressive tbh :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Kimi said:

TF and TFM were sold together so you cannot separate its sales but both projects have distinctive sounds, critics count them separately and they both were nominated for AOTY separately, on top of that The Fame won Best Electronic Album while The Fame Monster won Best Pop Vocal Album. Stop being dumb. Gaga herself considers them as separate bodies of work. 

It was released separately in the U.S, Canada, and Japan. And those EP sales don’t count for The Fame...  only the rerelease does 

3 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Oh you're right, I forgot about Billie's debut era. Although the last update is 9M, we'll wait to see the CM increase.

Also, last update Gaga's pure album sales surpassed Rihanna, are they now ahead of Beyoncé? I can't remember the CM total for her but I think it was mid-30-millions and Gaga now is at 36M.

Bey and Rih are both at 33 million sales. That includes remix albums, eps, etc... yet their stans say those shouldn’t count ?

Edited by Zs2236

6 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Chartmasters updated Billie's debut totals here in the comments section:

You are perfectly right, if updated now WWWAFA would be on about 9.8 million.

Billie's debut is moving 200k~300k monthly.

Edited by Kyoto

1 hour ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

Gaga literally alienated half of america with born this way and actually made a political stance and used her voice for something while taylor made safe middle of the road “not gonna talk about politics cos half my fans live in red states” her whole career. Sorry some people actually decided to stand up for things before it was cool. 
“umm taylors super political now look at___” yeah look at how she didnt dare speak trumps name during his election because she knew she would get dixie chicked from a huge portion of her fanbase. Yes plenty of my liberal friends love and live for taylor but she spent half if not more of her career staying radio silent on any issues while gaga actually stood up and fought for what she believed in in her music and her activism. 

its fine that you stan taylor and wanna drag gaga but dont get it twisted: your fave knew she was collecting trump supporter money and didnt wanna risk losing her crossover appeal even by album five. Gaga in her second studio album decided to take a stance. Its just not the same

You didn't have to drag the kids this hard and torch them with the SCALDING tea :jonny4:

OT: this full time acclaimed actress is also a music legend who knew :chick3:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

4 minutes ago, Zs2236 said:

It was released separately in the U.S, Canada, and Japan. And those EP sales don’t count for The Fame...  only the rerelease does 

i know sis but mostly they were sold together 

1 minute ago, Zs2236 said:

Bey and Rih are both at 33 million sales. That includes remix albums, eps, etc... yet their stans say those shouldn’t count ?

Rihanna was never a strong pure albums seller even at her peak like Gaga, and despite her having a few extra years and her peak at the better sales climate, it is BEYOND impressive Gaga surpasses Beyoncé in pure sales despite a massive head start by Bey.

Gaga's commercial success is so downplayed (even in this ****ing thread) it's ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

this plasmatic tea :jonny5: you literally made me love her eveb more just now, thank you.

also that certain user is... i have seen worse quarantine induced psychosis situations tho.

ot: idk much about numbers but joanne LOST :clap3:talent won again, hope she never makes an album like that ever again, even cheek to cheek is better

13 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

I love WWAFAWWG, it’s like a modern day TFM, I hope BE2 is a serve ??❤️

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.