Lady Gaga CSPC Update

Chaos Angel

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I stan her but you deserve the drag when you clearly had no reason to come here and try to drag Gaga for something that's not dragworthy either 

How is half her SPS total coming from ONE album not dragworthy? 

Popgirls get dragged for far far less on this site

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zs2236

• style17

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Rusty

18 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Chromatica :deadbanana2:

200.gif

18 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

Chromatica 7 month total - 2.25m

Joanne 17 month total - 2.25m

Yet I’ve been seeing OGH say this era is somehow smaller than Joanne.

giphy.gif

Chromatica just matched Artpops chart run too. :beatfreak:

Just now, Zero7 said:

Because she still has a decent amount of album sales each era. Just because her first era was massive doesn't mean the rest are bad, just not up to her first era. BTW has great numbers, ARTPOP has decent numbers, Joanne has moderate numbers and Chromatica is already about to pass it in less time. 

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

Because she still has a decent amount of album sales each era. Just because her first era was massive doesn't mean the rest are bad, just not up to her first era. BTW has great numbers, ARTPOP has decent numbers, Joanne has moderate numbers and Chromatica is already about to pass it in less time. 

Don’t even bother with them. They even claimed that Gaga’s remix and ep aren’t part of her album sales ?? these people are delusional ?

17 minutes ago, Zs2236 said:

Ot- Chromatica will def surpass Joanne in the next update 

It’s funny how you mention BTW while I’m listening to

Electric Chapel ??

don’t you claim to be a taylor stan lol

7 minutes ago, romonster said:

So you’re gonna pretend The Fame Monster was not a new release in November of 2009 with 8 new tracks? 

The Fame / Monster isn’t just “one album” when it was re-packaged and extended with a new release. There is nothing to drag here.

but they count it together-

Just now, style17 said:

don’t you claim to be a taylor stan lol

of course I am wth. Am I not allowed to stan 2 people at the same time??  I just said it's funny how they mentioned btw while i was listening to it. When did I shade Taylor.

17 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

exactly that is the definition of dragworthy :rip:

GaGa’s Little Monsters always change whether TF/TFM are combined to suit their narrative. Clownery methinks.

Just now, Zs2236 said:

of course I am wth. Am I not allowed to stan 2 people at the same time??  I just said it's funny how they mentioned btw while i was listening to it. When did I shade Taylor.

oh i thought you were quoting that post to try and drag her :giraffe:

3 minutes ago, style17 said:

but they count it together-

only the rerelease counts with the original fame. TFM EP sales are separated from the 15.7 million sales. Interscope wanted TFM to be a straight up rerelease. Gaga said she didn't want her fans buying the album again so that's why it's released separately in some places. TFM was never intended to be a second album. It's an Ep and a rerelease.. All of the girls biggest albums are rereleased. 

Edited by Zs2236

2 minutes ago, style17 said:

exactly that is the definition of dragworthy :rip:

GaGa’s Little Monsters always change whether TF/TFM are combined to suit their narrative. Clownery methinks.

Time's have changed, FN literally has sold a 2,5m and it's the 2nd most successful pop girl album this year and  Chromatica is at 2,2m. :dies:

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

Time's have changed, FN literally has sold a 2,5m and it's the 2nd most successful pop girl album this year and  Chromatica is at 2,2m. :dies:

Taylor is still doing numbers :gaycatney2:no one said Dua was nearly as big as GaGa

34 minutes ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

Gaga literally alienated half of america with born this way and actually made a political stance and used her voice for something while taylor made safe middle of the road “not gonna talk about politics cos half my fans live in red states” her whole career. Sorry some people actually decided to stand up for things before it was cool. 
“umm taylors super political now look at___” yeah look at how she didnt dare speak trumps name during his election because she knew she would get dixie chicked from a huge portion of her fanbase. Yes plenty of my liberal friends love and live for taylor but she spent half if not more of her career staying radio silent on any issues while gaga actually stood up and fought for what she believed in in her music and her activism. 

its fine that you stan taylor and wanna drag gaga but dont get it twisted: your fave knew she was collecting trump supporter money and didnt wanna risk losing her crossover appeal even by album five. Gaga in her second studio album decided to take a stance. Its just not the same

Legendary FACTS if you ask me whew

giphy.gif

Taylor is still doing numbers :gaycatney2:no one said Dua was nearly as big as GaGa

Yes, but all I'm saying is that it's difficult to compare album sales now with 10 years ago. 

Oh WOW :jonny5: I’m so glad as a kid I was one of those people that supported Gaga during TF/M, truly the artist of ha time 

Tricon things :1stplace: :gaygacat5:

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

Yes, but all I'm saying is that it's difficult to compare album sales now with 10 years ago. 

Surely 6 albums not being able to outdo one is kind of a problem

:doc:

46 minutes ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

Gaga literally alienated half of america with born this way and actually made a political stance and used her voice for something while taylor made safe middle of the road “not gonna talk about politics cos half my fans live in red states” her whole career. Sorry some people actually decided to stand up for things before it was cool. 
“umm taylors super political now look at___” yeah look at how she didnt dare speak trumps name during his election because she knew she would get dixie chicked from a huge portion of her fanbase. Yes plenty of my liberal friends love and live for taylor but she spent half if not more of her career staying radio silent on any issues while gaga actually stood up and fought for what she believed in in her music and her activism. 

its fine that you stan taylor and wanna drag gaga but dont get it twisted: your fave knew she was collecting trump supporter money and didnt wanna risk losing her crossover appeal even by album five. Gaga in her second studio album decided to take a stance. Its just not the same

Sweet tea

Surely 6 albums not being able to outdo one is kind of a problem

:doc:

Cmon sis. Stop hating. Don’t you always talk about liking bad romance and poker face, etc. just enjoy the music and that’s it. It’s not like any of them are paying our bills ? 

13 minutes ago, Zs2236 said:

only the rerelease counts with the original fame. TFM EP sales are separated from the 15.7 million sales. Interscope wanted TFM to be a straight up rerelease. Gaga said she didn't want her fans buying the album again so that's why it's released separately in some places. TFM was never intended to be a second album. It's an Ep and a rerelease.. All of the girls biggest albums are rereleased. 

no “re-release” that I know of had anywhere near 8 new tracks by Rih, Tay, Katy

Just now, Zs2236 said:

Cmon sis. Stop hating. Don’t you always talk about liking bad romance and poker face, etc. just enjoy the music and that’s it. It’s not like any of them are paying our bills ? 

I do enjoy the music but sometimes obsessively hating is fun :gaycat1:

1 minute ago, Juanny said:

It’s two eras. Except TFM deluxe edition was sold both CDs together, so obviously they count twice

I’m confused because they’re combined in the op though

no “re-release” that I know of had anywhere near 8 new tracks by Rih, Tay, Katy

Fearless Platinum actually had 29 tracks including videos. None of those albums came near the success of TFM. Fearless was bigger in the U.S though. 

Just now, Zs2236 said:

Fearless Platinum actually had 29 tracks including videos. None of those albums came near the success of TFM. Fearless was bigger in the U.S though. 

not you including the videos-

Fearlegend had 6 new tracks (one which was a reworked of F&A) and none were released as singles...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.