willow debuts at #1 on Hot 100

peterstyles13

an album and a SINGLES artist :beatfreak:

OH THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A MAD STRATEGIC WOMANNNN!!!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peterstyles13

• TheCheetahwings

• Marry Illusion Glory

• mcohen

9 minutes ago, mypaintoyou said:

Your fav only became relevant during holidays she’s only her wait out 

You really chose to say this about Billboard’s #1 female ever (albums and singles combined) and #4 artist period.

AIWFCIY.

• 10K sales
• 40M streams
• 30M airplay

WILLOW.

• 59K sales 
• 30M streams
• 12M airplay 

This chart is an absolute f*cking mess. ?

The fact that 40K+ sales can make such a drastic difference.

OMG WE DID IT KIDS :jonny5:

Two #1 singles and Two #1 albums in 2020 :jonny5:

when Taylor saw the mid-week charts prediction: I've got some tricks up my sleeve

:eddie:

1 minute ago, pig said:

Never heard this song

You are not even .0001% of the population of music listeners. 

Thank GOD her clownery paid off! It would've been almost ME! levels of humiliation had it not debuted at #1. But I'm also praying we'll get at least one more lead single from her at some point that doesn't need any of... this to get that #1.

Just now, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

AIWFCIY.

• 10K sales
• 40M streams
• 30M airplay

WILLOW.

• 59K sales 
• 30M streams
• 12M airplay 

Pure sales over quick little free streams 

2 minutes ago, Brando said:

This was definitely a forced #1, but at least it's a good song :toofunny2:

Of course it was forced. :rip:

A two points difference.

So Carey would have had the #1 with 1M more streams or less than 3K more digital sales... 

BB seriously needs to adjust their formula in the new year. 

peterstyles13
3 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

AIWFCIY.

• 10K sales
• 40M streams
• 30M airplay

WILLOW.

• 59K sales 
• 30M streams
• 12M airplay 

1. Seethe :deadbanana4:

2. The difference in streams is mainly due to AIWFCY having way more programmed streams. Willow has been ahead of AIWFCY on YouTube, Apple Music and Spotify almost all week.

12 minutes ago, TheCheetahwings said:

I'm not throwing her UTB. I'm aware that she wasn't the reason that it sold for 99 cents. But I don't discredit taylor's sales OR gagas. Neither broke the rules. Don't get defensive.

9WnC22V.gif

Defensive? Who me? I'm pretty sure the Swifties have been in hardcore defense mode all this last week as Taylor got lashed left and right for SIX discounted versions being sold at 39 cents a piece only to serve a #1-out of top 25 trajectory and probably will for eternity. At least the mental gymnastics are a bit entertaining lol. One good thing that came out of all this mess was that y'all can't drag other fanbases either now if their favs use same tactics. And your post was off-topic since the thread has nothing to do with Gaga but okay, whatever. Again, enjoy.

9WnC22V.gif

she WON!!!

it's an open-shut case
I know from that look on your face.

the more that OTHs say, the less I know

She wrecked your plans, that's my LORD!

She came back stronger than a 90s trend

y’all keep rooting against her and then have to watch her win over and over again? couldn’t be me, but have fun OTHs

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Defensive? Who me? I'm pretty sure the Swifties have been in hardcore defense mode all this last week as Taylor got lashed left and right for SIX discounted versions being sold at 39 cents a piece only to serve a #1-out of top 25 trajectory and probably will for eternity. At least the mental gymnastics are a bit entertaining lol. One good thing that came out of all this mess was that y'all can't drag other fanbases either now if their favs use same tactics. And your post was off-topic since the thread has nothing to do with Gaga but okay, whatever. Again, enjoy.

9WnC22V.gif

The essay.

9WnC22V.gif

You posted a shady image so don't act all innocent. 

Love Gaga.

13 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

Maybe Taylor should have to beg to buy some extra copies on Insta like some other girls
y2QMWMt.thumb.jpg.c6959be0959d2b75319e5e
But she won and she is #1 with alternative song on Christmas month :clap3:

maybe so, if that meant she'd finally have a song to click with the general public since... when was the last time? 2014? whew, that was quite a long time ago. :gaycat1:

peterstyles13
1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

9WnC22V.gif

You literally came in here trying to drag Taylor. It's the lack of self-awareness for me.

9WnC22V.gif

OT: Taylor just can't lose it seems. Certainly not every could hit #1 with a solo song from an alternative genre with no radio deal in a month where charts are dominated by Christmas songs :clap3:

5 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Of course it was forced. :rip:

A two points difference.

So Carey would have had the #1 with 1M more streams or less than 3K more digital sales... 

BB seriously needs to adjust their formula in the new year. 

They need to throw digital sales weighting adjustments into the bin. That's how every single weak #1 of this year got there in the first place. 

But damn, 2 points. The yule log visualizer did that :skull: (not really, but 1 less remix and it would have missed the mark) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.