BB200: ANTI #105; Chromatica #131. Why?

Navy4Life

1 minute ago, Pop said:

:deadbanana4: SYG has been closed months ago. We all lashed there and you certainly aren't innocent. Move on, baby. 

Never downloaded anyone's pictures and photoshopped them. Actually, I don't think I ever saw anyone but you do it. And you were already banned from there before it closed but okay

J9jhP70.gif

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lonnie

• Navy4Life

• Pop

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, lonnie said:

Never downloaded anyone's pictures and photoshopped them. Actually, I don't think I ever saw anyone but you do it. And you were already banned from there before it closed but okay

J9jhP70.gif

You tried to dox me several times and sent pictures of random people from my region trying to blackmail me. :rip:  Like, it's never that serious. Bless your heart. 

1 hour ago, lonnie said:

Anti = 245 weeks

ASIB + Joanne + Chromatica + Artpop + Cheek to Cheek = 235 weeks

:deadbanana2:

NOOOO :deadbanana4:

It's the fact that she dared to release 3 full length projects since ANTI and not only these disappeared from the chart after a moment but also Rihanna is outdoing Gaga's daily streaming numbers. :deadbanana2:

Rihanna’s music is just more relevant and remembered it seems, despite being almost 5 years old. The longevity

:jonny5:

Just now, Pop said:

You tried to dox me several times and sent pictures of random people from my region trying to blackmail me. :rip:  Like, it's never that serious. Bless your heart. 

This is untrue, and if true a more than perma-bannable offense I'm certain. The fact that you would go to the lengths of inventing stories and lying so boldly :deadbanana4:

Literally no words :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, lonnie said:

This is untrue, and if true a more than perma-bannable offense I'm certain. The fact that you would go to the lengths of inventing stories and lying so boldly :deadbanana4:

Literally no words :deadbanana4:

17 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

It’s 2020, give it UP

tenor.gif

EZOKuRrXgAEeiKG.jpg

1 hour ago, lonnie said:

Anti = 245 weeks

ASIB + Joanne + Chromatica + Artpop + Cheek to Cheek = 235 weeks

:deadbanana2:

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

27 minutes ago, Pop said:

Not you bringing SYG business outside of SYG. :lmao: Girl, it's not that serious. I feel like you have a lot of frustrations about little monsters and you need to let them go. :heart2: It's not good for your health. 

its scary to watch actually... the fact we are so unbothered by this as well :toofunny3: ANTI, The Fame, ASIB... they're albums that will outchart others... an artist cannot smash everytime... they are getting some big thing out of this, because well.. what else?

We get big things out of our fave getting Oscars, best actress nods, and film offers for marvel movies. Like we are so bothered about streaming receipts and albums... been there done that hihihi.

ANTI will be out-charting other albums too.

Just now, Pop said:

Again, the lack of self-awareness and lies :deadbanana4:

I wouldn't still be here if I was doxing and blackmailing you, and I'm certain you would have proof and screenshots of it next to your 2.5GB folder of Rihanna photoshopped pictures. And if anything this just proves that you really haven't changed at all, just that you no longer can do what you once did :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

tenor.gif

EZOKuRrXgAEeiKG.jpg

BillboardThe 100 Greatest Albums of the 2010s

Consequence of SoundThe 100 Top Albums of the 2010s

EsquireThe Best Albums of the 2010s

The GuardianThe 100 Best Albums of the 21st Century (2000–2019)

The IndependentThe 50 Best Albums of the Decade

NMEThe 100 Best Albums of the 2010s

NoiseyThe Best Albums of The Decade: The 2010s

PasteThe 100 Best Albums of the 2010s

PitchforkThe 200 Best Albums of the 2010s

Refinery29The 10 Best Albums Of The Decade

Rolling StoneThe 100 Best Albums of the 2010s

SPINThe 101 Best Albums of the 2010s

StereogumThe 100 Best Albums of the 2010s

StuffThe 10 Best Albums of the DecadeN/A

UproxxAll The Best Albums Of The 2010s

ViceThe 100 Best Albums of the 2010s

#131 btw :bibliahh:

Anti is a multi-platinum studio album, something Ga Ga hasn't managed since 2011

15 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

#131 btw :bibliahh:

#131 and charted for 20+ weeks and the album sung entirely by Gaga - its just how you look at it, instead of pickign random comparisons - look elsewhere or inward to create your own standards :fan:. ANTI did great, but it was also great that Chromatica got a 79 on metacritic. It's Swings and roundabouts I guess!

Edited by Mr. Stratus

I'm a Liddo but ANTI stomps on Chromatica. Rihanna's best work to date.

19 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

#131 and charted for 20+ weeks and the album sung entirely by Gaga - its just how you look at it, instead of pickign random comparisons - look elsewhere or inward to create your own standards :fan:. ANTI did great, but it was also great that Chromatica got a 79 on metacritic. It's Swings and roundabouts I guess!

Picking random comparisons :deadbanana4: you brought up that baseless Metacritic comparison yet here you are CRYING when clocked, as per usual :lmao: 

12 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

Picking random comparisons :deadbanana4: you brought up that baseless Metacritic comparison yet here you are CRYING when clocked, as per usual :lmao: 

its not a baseless comparison. If you go on metacrtic you will see 79 for chromatica.... Why is this a point of contension? :priceless:

I am certainly not crying as per usual missy. its not about comparisons or hiding behind things. its about standards overall for artists and their craft.

Both albums seem successful to me, unlike others I guess. Maybe food for thought?

Edited by Mr. Stratus

4 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

its not a baseless comparison. If you go on metacrtic you will see 79 for chromatica.... Why is this a point of contension? :priceless:

I am certainly not crying as per usual missy. its not about comparisons or hiding behind things. its about standards overall for artists and their craft.

Both albums seem successful to me, unlike others I guess. Maybe food for thought?

And I gave you rankings for the album YEARS after release - which all show that it’s clearly stood the test of time in hindsight so the little MC point difference is in fact, BASELESS.

This is your third embrassing attempt of bringing another female popstar to a Chromatica VS Anti thread. You’ll continue being ignored but keep yapping if it helps you sleep better at night. 

Staying on topic and to conclude, ANTI is a more critically acclaimed, more respected and a more SUCCESSFUL album. That is why it’s doing better than the other album released half a year ago. :clown:

what's the Navy obsessions with other female artists?

12 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

what's the Navy obsessions with other female artists?

Why are you signalling out the Navy when the Swifties + Arianators have been DRAGGING eachother these last two weeks and still continue too?

The CaCa and Dua Lipa stans are also constantly at each others throats, even the Gaga and Beyonce stans.

Girl, good•f*cking•bye!

:rip:

Anti was a great album for Rihanna and released at the best time of the music climate too so im not surprised at its longevity. 

Gaga mishandled this era a bit but i still think Chromatica is a great album, definitely my favorite this year by far. 

It took Rihanna 8 albums to finally get one that sticked around. :clap3:

R9 is coming for its spot considering the GP has been hungry for Rihanna new music for 5 years now?  

On the other hand the Navy's obsession with Lady Gaga is not cute. :cm:

13 minutes ago, Optimus said:

It took Rihanna 8 albums to finally get one that sticked around. :clap3:

R9 is coming for its spot considering the GP has been hungry for Rihanna new music for 5 years now?  

On the other hand the Navy's obsession with Lady Gaga is not cute. :cm:

You say this like they all previous albums have short chart-runs & Gaga’s do better

:skull:. All of albums for the last 10 years have spent at least a year on the charts, not everyone can relate! :cm: