BB200: ANTI #105; Chromatica #131. Why?

Navy4Life

Just now, CakeLikeLG said:

ikr? :deadbanana4:

Hopefully Rihanna will give them some new music so they can stay distracted from Lady Gaga for a couple of days. She's always on their mind. :laugh: 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lonnie

• Navy4Life

• Pop

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, CakeLikeLG said:

ASIB. billboard is US only chart. When I said bigger and more global I meant in general, not in one selected country lol

J9jhP70.gif

ikr? :deadbanana4:

ok I'll be checking Latvias chart later. slay Lady Intergagional :clap3:

same 3 rihanna fans coming for gaga again :rip:

2 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

ASIB. billboard is US only chart. When I said bigger and more global I meant in general, not in one selected country lol

I wonder why she can’t replicate that kind of success with a studio album - very perplexing!

Cant wait for her next project with Bradley, clearly they are magic together ??

• ATRL Moderator

Messy :skull: 

9 minutes ago, Pop said:

Hopefully Rihanna will give them some new music so they can stay distracted from Lady Gaga for a couple of days. She's always on their mind. :laugh: 

Until we start searching for Gaga pictures, downloading them and then photoshopping them to post them here to denigrate her, as you've done multiple times with Rihanna until you no longer could since you were banned in SYG and couldn't post them anywhere else, then I'll say we're good. No?

J9jhP70.gif

4 minutes ago, Navy4Life said:

ok I'll be checking Latvias chart later. slay Lady Intergagional :clap3:

1 minute ago, Fruity said:

I wonder why she can’t replicate that kind of success with a studio album - very perplexing!

Cant wait for her next project with Bradley, clearly they are magic together ??

it's really not my fault that ASIB was a huge global success. I am fine with Chromatica flopping since my fave alread had a smash era since 2016. Yes, Anti was huge on billboard US top 200, maybe it will motivate rihanna to release new album :clap3:

9 minutes ago, Pop said:

I really do hope so 

J9jhP70.gif

It’s more impressive that an album that has spent 245 weeks on Billboard 200 is still not remotely touching 10M CSPC

that should be a record honestly 

its longevity at the chart lower tiers is just unmatched :WAP:

Edited by lcylcy
Typo

8 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Until we start searching for Gaga pictures, downloading them and then photoshopping them to post them here to denigrate her, as you've done multiple times with Rihanna until you no longer could since you were banned in SYG and couldn't post them anywhere else, then I'll say we're good. No?

J9jhP70.gif

Not you bringing SYG business outside of SYG. :lmao: Girl, it's not that serious. I feel like you have a lot of frustrations about little monsters and you need to let them go. :heart2: It's not good for your health. 

1 minute ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Yes, Ms. Joan.

Says the dude following following ‘FentyStats’...

We’re certainly on your mind. 

:ahh:

What are you talking about? :rip: Is this another one of your conspiracy theories about me. 

• ATRL Moderator

The absolute unadulterated lashings in here

J9jhP70.gif

2 minutes ago, Pop said:

What are you talking about? :rip: Is this another one of your conspiracy theories about me. 

Okay Ms. Joan.

You’ve already been exposed by a fellow Liddo so I would genuinely keep it cute.

:bibliahh:

Just now, bluebirdsforever said:

The absolute unadulterated lashings in here

J9jhP70.gif

:gaygacat4:

Just now, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Okay Ms. Joan.

You’ve already been exposed by a fellow Liddo so I would genuinely keep it cute.

:gaygacat4:

I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about. I know you and your fellow Rihanna stans have been trying to dox me for years, so I'm guessing you came up with another delusional theory about my background. :deadbanana4: Seek help. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Stratus said:

It's below Chromatica on metacritic :rip: 

instead of always over stepping your line and not knowing your place, just keep it on ANTI and US streaming receipts missy 

tumblr_p22o9g95r01s24yedo1_400.gifv

OT:

ANTI like The Fame is one of those albums that sticks around. that's great for Ri... it jumped 74 spots. There is a lot of albums that ANTI will out-chart... we've established that Chromatica hasn't been a smash era... at this point these girls are alost going for low hanging fruit, i fear. Maybe try folklore or someone that they think is on Ri's level!

tumblr_p22o9g95r01s24yedo1_400.gifv

Meanwhile, that same website:

According to Metacritic, Anti was the eighth most mentioned album on the Best of the Decade Top 10 Album lists.

It’s 2020, give it UP :ahh: :bibliahh:

Edited by americanshameless

Just now, Pop said:

I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about. I know you and your fellow Rihanna stans have been trying to dox me for years, so I'm guessing you came up with another delusional theory about my background. :deadbanana4: Seek help. 

5 minutes ago, Pop said:

Not you bringing SYG business outside of SYG. :lmao: Girl, it's not that serious. I feel like you have a lot of frustrations about little monsters and you need to let them go. :heart2: It's not good for your health. 

Because it applies. It's more than hypocritical, I'd say even astoundingly out of touch and lacking in self-awareness to sit around and say people are doing a lot by bringing facts about your fave whilst you spent hours upon hours photoshopping pictures of Rihanna and posting them on the same site you're acting all moral on :skull:

No one's frustrated, just calling things as they are

J9jhP70.gif

2 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Because it applies. It's more than hypocritical, I'd say even astoundingly out of touch and lacking in self-awareness to sit around and say people are doing a lot by bringing facts about your fave whilst you spent hours upon hours photoshopping pictures of Rihanna and posting them on the same site you're acting all moral on :skull:

No one's frustrated, just calling things as they are

J9jhP70.gif

As I said, this seems unhealthy. :deadbanana2: Find a hobby. 

Because Anti got more SPS units than Chromatica, so it's charting higher. It's not a rocket science, that's how charts work.

Just now, Pop said:

As I said, this seems unhealthy. :deadbanana2: Find a hobby. 

I'd say this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> searching for random pictures online of people I hate and photoshopping them for three straight years as you did (as mentioned you no longer could when you were banned from the one place you could post them). And so although I have no doubt given the aforementioned that you might be an authority on what is and isn't healthy, I disagree

J9jhP70.gif

Just now, lonnie said:

I'd say this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> searching for random pictures online of people I hate and photoshopping them for three straight years as you did (as mentioned you no longer could when you were banned from the one place you could post them). And so although I have no doubt given the aforementioned that you might be an authority on what is and isn't healthy, I disagree

J9jhP70.gif

:deadbanana4: SYG has been closed months ago. We all lashed there and you certainly aren't innocent. Move on, baby.