BB200: ANTI #105; Chromatica #131. Why?

Navy4Life

1 minute ago, EliteNaviShit said:

I don’t understand why they keep saying that its just embarrassing on their part lmaoo

"Your fave retired!121!" and she's still outcharting their fave's album released five months ago with one that was released almost five years ago. Like how does that member think they're dragging anyone but their fave with that statement:ahh:

3 minutes ago, Rino said:

how is that a drag or a shade in any shape or form when it's the truth? :skull:

Rihanna didn't have an album as strong as The Fame until she released Anti, and there's nothing bad or shameful about it. in fact it is quite impressive considering how she built herself up slowly but surely. I applaud her for that :deadbanana2:

Just in the same way Gaga hadn't had an album that charted for 50 weeks+ since 2011 until ASIB? Gaga isn't an albums juggernaut, it's well established that Rihanna does better there.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lonnie

• Navy4Life

• Pop

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Pop said:

The way the entire OGH discord lives for little momenta like these :deadbanana2: a sad life

“A Sad Life”?

B*tch, have you seen your Tw•tter page?

I’d keep it ALL THE WAY F•CKING cute Ms. Joan.

:ahh:

19 minutes ago, Kimi said:

your faves retired, give it up

OT:

white americans hate european dance music cause they are close minded and homophobic and they have this vision that somehow this is gay music.

Also they are racists and they associate black music with strength and toughness so they claim whitewashed “black music” and run with it, exhibit A) Anti :giraffe:

I'm very confused, but drag them anyway :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Pop said:

The way the entire OGH discord lives for little momenta like these :deadbanana2: a sad life

Your life was centered around photoshopping pictures of Rihanna and calling her a pig until you got banned. You literally have no moral capacity to call anyone's life a sad one :deadbanana4:

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

Expecting it to make the same impact anti did on year end lists then! Same goes for decade end lists

No one cares about that. It's below on metacrtic and that's the T. I never knew about year end liss suntil rihanna fans kept brigning them up when its pointed out that anti only scrapped 70's :rip:

r6A0vbq.gif

OT:

As others have stated that was a big album for rihanna with longevity. why do we need to compare it to an album that wasn't a smash? I WONDER

r6A0vbq.gif

Just now, Mr. Stratus said:

No one cares about that

If people don’t care about year end lists then they don’t care about metacritic scores either :ahh:

If people don’t care about year end lists then they don’t care about metacritic scores either :ahh:

nnn give them something to hold on to sis :ahh:

The better album won :giraffe:

Ngl Anti is way more trendy than that dated mess

He’s the first to mention Metacritic.

When we tell him of how ANTI slayed the YE and DE charts, he then proceeds to tell us that nobody cares about Metacritic.

What?

:ahh:

Instead of all this aggression y’all should be thankful for all this interaction, it’s not like your fave will keep you occupied

r6A0vbq.gif

8 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Just in the same way Gaga hadn't had an album that charted for 50 weeks+ since 2011 until ASIB? Gaga isn't an albums juggernaut, it's well established that Rihanna does better there.

when and where did I claim that she was? :skull:

once again, learn how to read before using a public internet forum, it's embarrassing honestly.

OT: good for Rihanna, way to go Rihanna, I have nothing more to add

9ZmW7MN.gif

Edited by Rino

1 minute ago, Kimi said:

Instead of all this aggression y’all should be thankful for all this interaction, it’s not like your fave will keep you occupied

r6A0vbq.gif

are you ok? :toofunny2:

Just now, Navy4Life said:

i’m perfectly fine, thanks for your concern. Now breathe or stream Antis best song Woo

9ZmW7MN.gif

1 minute ago, Navy4Life said:

4 minutes ago, Kimi said:

r6A0vbq.gif

Sis...

Ignore it!

It’s literally talking to itself at this point.

It’s made several posts that make no sense and haven’t even been replied too. 

:rip:

Just now, Navy4Life said:

They think Anti is "whitewashed" Black music and that "Black music is doing better in the U.S. because Blacks are seen as aggressive". That more than answers your question :rip:

3 minutes ago, Rino said:

when and where did I claim that she was? :skull:

once again, learn how to read.

OT: good for Rihanna, way to go Rihanna, I have nothing more to add

9ZmW7MN.gif

Kudos to Rihanna for finally catching up in the albums department after a decade

As per your original post. Stand bold in your shade if you're going to shade someone. Backtracking when caught does you no good here.

13 minutes ago, Navy4Life said:

so what is your explanation? answer the question please and stay on topic. Why is Rihanna charting 25 spots higher with a 5 yo album than Lady GaGa with a 5 mo album?

did I hit a nerve? it must sting to know that your fave’s creative input is limited to glorified karaoke to other people’s hard work :dancehall:

1 minute ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Sis...

Ignore it!

It’s literally talking to itself at this point.

It’s made several posts that make no sense and haven’t even been replied too. 

:rip:

Just now, lonnie said:

They think Anti is "whitewashed" Black music and that "Black music is doing better in the U.S. because Blacks are seen as aggressive". That more than answers your question :rip:

As per your original post. Stand bold in your shade if you're going to shade someone. Backtracking when caught does you no good here.

nnn true

Just now, Hidden Place said:

did I hit a nerve? it must sting to know that your fave’s creative input is limited to glorified karaoke to other people’s hard work :dancehall:

please answer the question that is the topic of this thread. I am perfectly aware that Rihanna is not a writer and she will never be one. why is it that despite of that her 5 yo album is charting higher than your faves 5 mo album?

6 minutes ago, Navy4Life said:

nnn give them something to hold on to sis :ahh:

We hang onto the fact that Gaga is releasing music, had a smash global IFPI entry album last year, and has a 79 score on metacrtic for her 2020 release that isn't even one of her smash albums, that is in the history books and featured on the metacrtic page in a glaring green. hope this helps!

tumblr_leh6sztta81qb49rg.gif

Just now, Mr. Stratus said:

We hang onto the fact that Gaga is releasing music, had a smash global IFPI entry album last year, and has a 79 score on metacrtic for her 2020 release that isn't even one of her smash albums, that is in the history books and featured on the metacrtic page in a glaring green. hope this helps!

tumblr_leh6sztta81qb49rg.gif

and soon not to be feautured on BB200 :toofunny3:

6 minutes ago, lonnie said:

I owe you ****, especially considering how you see shade in places when there's none due to suffering from deteriorated comprehension skills 

tenor.gif

Edited by Rino