BB200: ANTI #105; Chromatica #131. Why?

Navy4Life

Just now, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Rihanna has sold more albums WW than Gaga and she’s far ahead in SPS also. As a matter of fact, the only Female acts that have sold more albums than Rihanna this century are Britney Spears, Adele, Norah Jones, Taylor Swift and Pink.

This wasn’t the ‘read’ you thought it was...

I suggest you continue streaming your faves recent album so that it doesn’t fall out of the top 200 in less than 30 weeks.

:clap3:

Just now, lonnie said:

Overall Rihanna's albums have charted better :ahh:

Even Music of The Sun (her album with the least weeks on the chart) charted longer than Artpop and Cheek to Cheek.

omg I wasn't even dragging her you idiots learn to read :bibliahh:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lonnie

• Navy4Life

• Pop

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Rino said:

Anti is the kind of the album that seems to have resonated with US audiences on a great scale. Gaga had the same effect with The Fame. 

kudos to Rihanna for finally catching up in the albums department after a decade since her career started! :clap3:

What can I say... Not everyone can have that effect with their music 15 years into their carreer... Some of them come out with a bang and just... fade away I guess. ??‍♂️

1 minute ago, Kimi said:

your faves retired, give it up

OT:

white americans hate european dance music cause they are close minded and homophobic and they have this vision that somehow this is gay music.

Also they are racists and they associate black music with strength and toughness so they claim whitewashed “black music” and run with it, exhibit A) Anti :giraffe:

And still outcharting your fave, retired and all. Do you think you're doing your fave any favours with this weak rebuttal? :lmao:

As to the latter part of your post what a ridiculous and stupid argument. When one couldn't think your post could get more foolish, you outdid yourself :rip:

1 minute ago, Rino said:

And yet...

1 minute ago, EliteNaviShit said:

kudos to Rihanna for finally catching up in the albums department after a decade since her career started! :clap3:

But of course you weren’t.

Of course.

OT: :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Rino said:

And you need to look at the rules as pertains to personal insults :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, lonnie said:

And still outcharting your fave, retired and all. Do you think you're doing your fave any favours with this weak rebuttal? :lmao:

As to the latter part of your post what a ridiculous and stupid argument. When one couldn't think your post could get more foolish, you outdid yourself :rip:

I don’t understand why they keep saying that its just embarrassing on their part lmaoo

7 minutes ago, Kimi said:

OT:

white americans hate european dance music cause they are close minded and homophobic and they have this vision that somehow this is gay music.

Also they are racists and they associate black music with strength and toughness so they claim whitewashed “black music” and run with it, exhibit A) Anti :giraffe:

This Uh.. stinks

Better album and artist won. See when you’ve got talent and HITS :celestial4:

Just now, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

And yet...

But of course you weren’t.

Of course.

OT: :clap3:

how is that a drag or a shade in any shape or form when it's the truth? :skull:

Rihanna didn't have an album as strong as The Fame until she released Anti, and there's nothing bad or shameful about it. in fact it is quite impressive considering how she built herself up slowly but surely. I applaud her for that :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, Kimi said:

OT:

What the hell is this comment? :toofunny2:

9 minutes ago, Kimi said:

OT:

What is this? 

9 minutes ago, Kimi said:

OT:

I -

I don't understand any of this :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, Kimi said:

imagine not thinking rihanna is whitewashed 

And whats not whitewashed for you Gaga stan? 50 Cent? 

1 minute ago, Kimi said:

imagine not thinking rihanna is whitewashed 

Imagine claiming ANTI is charting because Rihanna is whitewashed and that's what white people want and Lady Gaga flopped because white people don't like it that she's white (if this was even your point) :bibliahh: also how is ANTI whitewashed with hits like Work, Needed Me and LOTB?

3 minutes ago, Hidden Place said:

not "Better artist won!" when the album in question was made in a writing camp :ahh:

so what is your explanation? answer the question please and stay on topic. Why is Rihanna charting 25 spots higher with a 5 yo album than Lady GaGa with a 5 mo album?

43 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Anti is the better album that's resonated better with the masses and critics alike.

It's below Chromatica on metacritic :rip: 

instead of always over stepping your line and not knowing your place, just keep it on ANTI and US streaming receipts missy 

tumblr_p22o9g95r01s24yedo1_400.gifv

OT:

ANTI like The Fame is one of those albums that sticks around. that's great for Ri... it jumped 74 spots. There is a lot of albums that ANTI will out-chart... we've established that Chromatica hasn't been a smash era... at this point these girls are alost going for low hanging fruit, i fear. Maybe try folklore or someone that they think is on Ri's level!

tumblr_p22o9g95r01s24yedo1_400.gifv

Edited by Mr. Stratus

better album better longevity

Anti, 1989, Thriller, 21, & Drake albums will never leave the chart at this point.

1 minute ago, Mr. Stratus said:

below Chromatica on metacritic :rip: 

Expecting it to make the same impact anti did on year end lists then! Same goes for decade end lists