BB200: Ariana #1 (2x), H100: Mood #1 (4x)

Azulito

2 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Bad numbers.

I was told she's the Biggest phenomenon of our time, but the numbers don't show this.:giraffe:

She's a longevity legend and this is her Anti era. Positions will outlast all the other 2020 albums with longevity :ihype:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aribiotch

• Jude

• idkwiam

• OrgVisual

4 minutes ago, Saint Lana said:

She's a longevity legend and this is her Anti era. Positions will outlast all the other 2020 albums with longevity :ihype:

Longevity and Ariana Grande in a sentence...

4 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Longevity and Ariana Grande in a sentence...

Yup. Even her underperforming album Dangerous woman is nearing 4B streams on spotify :ihype:

And even her flop singles Into u and focus outstreamed many girls biggest solo songs on Spotify :ihype:

That's called longevity :gaycat4:

Edited by Saint Lana

1 minute ago, Saint Lana said:

Yup. Even her underperforming album Dangerous woman is nearing 4B streams on spotify :ihype:

And even her flop singles Into u and focus outstreamed many girls biggest solo songs in Spotify :ihype:

just-nod-and-smile-yall-54986265.png

3 minutes ago, Saint Lana said:

Did I lie?  NO:ihype:

just-nod-and-smile-yall-54986265.png

10 hours ago, Aribiotch said:

You fail to realize this is the first album by a major artist since the new rule change. Billboard has released multiple articles stating that her numbers are impressive with the installment of it. Please

Exactly. I'm sure without the change she would have been Gold by now 

1 hour ago, NewStanner said:

Lmao, somebody is mad.

VtDXYpw.gif

Yes I am mad cuz Ariana barely has pushed 250k units so far.

VtDXYpw.gif

3 hours ago, Saint Lana said:

And even her flop singles Into u and focus outstreamed many girls biggest solo songs on Spotify :ihype:

Oh wow the tea :clap3: 

Into You on its way to 1B stream. Talent truly wins at the end :gaygacat4:

30 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

I think that the Billboard's article explained it all. Her numbers are great, and those are the words of the professionals, not some ATRL gays :sorry:

VtDXYpw.gif

OT: Two queens slaying in the top 10, we love to see it  :clap3:

I'm so proud of my faves rn :cries: Even more glad that I'm not some misogynistic, salty gay who can't stand the sight of two talented women slaying on the charts.

VtDXYpw.gif

Why are you always mad and attacking other members?

Saying an opinion about someone is not being misogynistic.

Guess you want all us to say positions is a smash but standards say otherwise.

The numbers are bad no matter what you say.

There are several artists who have pulled easily multiple >100k Sales.

positions is not one of them and therefore the numbers are BAD.

Spoiler

And please don't reply to me ever again. Let me work in peace. Not everyone is jobless like you.

VtDXYpw.gif

25 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Hide contents

And please don't reply to me ever again. Let me work in peace. Not everyone is jobless like you.

VtDXYpw.gif

Billboard said that the numbers are impressive, so I would like for you to stay doing your job cause you clearly don't know **** about numbers.

the FUMES. the HIGH EXPECTATIONS. the MELTDOWNS. Ariana doing that to ATRL since 2014, she never fails to make the gays suffer :clap3:

11 minutes ago, quitedangerous said:

Billboard said that the numbers are impressive, so I would like for you to stay doing your job cause you clearly don't know **** about numbers.

Are they impressive?:jonny5:

7 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

The long ass meltdown :bibliahh:

The numbers are good, just take a look at the BB's article, unless it's too much for you? How many times you need to be told that bundles don't count anymore and it changes a lot, considering that some albums like Chromatica and Romance would've sold less without them. Can't wait to see other girlies' next albums numbers, I hope that the drop from their previous albums won't be too big :dancehall:

VtDXYpw.gif

And yes, I'll reply to you whenever I wish cuz I can. If you can't take it, then maybe don't drag Ariana again?

VtDXYpw.gif

Btw, I wonder who is the jobless one, considering that I reply to maybe a few OAHs at best, while you're in every thread to drag Ariana

VtDXYpw.gif

Being compared to Romance...

I would like to compare to other 2020 projects...

VtDXYpw.gif

21 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Being compared to Romance...

I would like to compare to other 2020 projects...

VtDXYpw.gif

Chromatica sold 65k second week, Rare 40k second week and positions 82k second week. See the smash potential?

1 hour ago, idkwiam said:

Reveal hidden contents

VtDXYpw.gif

The audacity to say this when you're in every Ariana thread posting the same lame ass drags against her. :ahh:

And you accusing someone jobless when you're always perched for Ariana threads spreading hate against her? Really? :rip:

OT: 82k :clap3:

Edited by Jude

11 hours ago, Sept said:

Y'll trying to push that narrative but it's not true

2nd week

folklore: 133k

positions: 82k

Chromatica: 65k

Chilombo: 65k

Manic: 56k

Rare: 38k

How is that low? And that's with the new chart rules. Even Billboard confirms that position's first week sales is impressive. But I should believe ATRL's opinions instead of experts' opinions I guess

Em1ukX4W4AEUvoH?format=jpg&name=large

who is ya'll because i'm literally wondering why ariana vs taylor is a thing when both of them are in the top 10?

Spray in the right direction, please.

week 1 ariana stans went through alot of excuses week 2 they are screaming longevity. I get that taylor and gaga stans were having a go at it but this week there are more ariana stans presenting already planned posts and very few taylor stans are making posts.

It's entertaining to see from the outside but is this drama about positions and folklore's performance or is this about Scooter?:coffee2:

kudos to both again for being in the top 10:clap3: It's possible both ladies albums will go 2x platinum in the end.

9 hours ago, Jude said:

The fight in here would not have happened if it wasn't for the petty insecure fan base that keep coming for Ariana even if she's clearly successful. But they want to convince the ppl she's flopping. Like what do they get from doing that? :toofunny2:

OT: 2nd week at #1 on BB, not everyone has that. :clap3:

The majority of posts in the first couple of pages are from Ariana stans saying longevity and stuff. Not nearly as many taylor or gaga stans are in here.

It seems like you all expected them to come in here and had prepared posts to go to war and majority of them are paying dust and the 2-3 posting against the 20 are being called petty and insecure and instigating a fight.

You all don't really think the non ariana and non taylor stans witnessing this can't see through this do you...

I reckon Positions and Folkore performances will be measured all throughout 2021 as well:dancehall:

There are several artists who have pulled easily multiple >100k Sales.

positions is not one of them and therefore the numbers are BAD.

Let's see if thats still possible with the new rule. But even with the old rule only few artists have done it in streaming era including Ariana. The delusion of this OAH is too much.  :bibliahh:

Just now, slw84 said:

The majority of posts in the first couple of pages are from Ariana stans saying longevity and stuff. Not nearly as many taylor or gaga stans are in here.

Huh? Have you seen last week Ariana threads? Or you chose to be blind? You're an Ariana hater as well so yeah, I don't expect you to go well with our fan base. 

40 minutes ago, Jude said:

The audacity to say this when you're in every Ariana thread posting the same lame ass drags against her. :ahh:

And you accusing someone jobless when you're always perched for Ariana threads spreading hate against her? Really? :rip:

OT: 82k :clap3:

Spreading hate?

Telling the truth that the album is doing bad numbers is not spreading hate.

VtDXYpw.gif

52 minutes ago, quitedangerous said:

Chromatica sold 65k second week, Rare 40k second week and positions 82k second week. See the smash potential?

Smash is not the exact word I would use.:emofish:

55 minutes ago, slw84 said:

It seems like you all expected them to come in here and had prepared posts to go to war and majority of them are paying dust and the 2-3 posting against the 20 are being called petty and insecure and instigating a fight.

You all don't really think the non ariana and non taylor stans witnessing this can't see through this do you...

I reckon Positions and Folkore performances will be measured all throughout 2021 as well:dancehall:

What's wrong with Ariana stans going into an Ariana thread to praise Ariana? :toofunny2: :toofunny2: 

17 minutes ago, Sept said:

What's wrong with Ariana stans going into an Ariana thread to praise Ariana? :toofunny2: :toofunny2: 

:dies: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.